The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. Her FJ and bj sibei tok kong! Quite common to stop all these after you have repeated clients. Just like tuanehbu, F cup Alice. Now also hj and sometimes bf only. Last time I go find her, machiam like production line. All men on the massage bed, she moves into room 1 BF (person A cum), then move into room 2 BF (person B cum) then move into room 3 BF (person c cum). Lol! Business damn good sia
i thought soda dun do fj only jg
Old 06-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
yakuza_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakuza_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Which bro has tried soda before? Besides, jg and prostate, what else can she do?
Can share soda
Old 07-11-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,
Does anyone know what happened to XH? Her current contact number starting with 84****** is no longer contactable.
She texted me last week about when I will go and see her for JG and when I replied this week, there was no response from her which she will normally respond back quickly.
Does she have a new contact number? Has she gone home to China cos she did say she had a few things to settle back home.
Anyone knows? If she has a new number can pm me?
Thanks.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13770 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Hi Bros,
Does anyone know what happened to XH? Her current contact number starting with 84****** is no longer contactable.
She texted me last week about when I will go and see her for JG and when I replied this week, there was no response from her which she will normally respond back quickly.
Does she have a new contact number? Has she gone home to China cos she did say she had a few things to settle back home.
Anyone knows? If she has a new number can pm me?
Thanks.
Went back china liao. Can wechat her.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Too bad. 😭 she is really quite a looker with knockers. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realTrump View Post
she can do anything last time ...
Old 07-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
when she coming back?
Old 07-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Bro,
Can pm her wechat id to me?
Thanks.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
eses123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeses123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro can share soda ctc pls pls pls
Old 07-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
oh issit? i tried her services 2months back, not bad massage; but as i never tried JG before, so i would take hers as my benchmark for JG. Any bros have better JG masseur to refer ? thanks in advance

fyi, Bao Er is a milf, not those ugly type, she's friendly and chatty, but I certainly won't FJ her - just IMHO.
I think I came across this Bao Er, I got a special shuang Fei with my regular ML when she was actually using me as a test bed for JG. Wa I tell u the feeling was shiok. But I had to tahan not letting go man. Was holding back until the end where my regular ML helped with turning on the tap. But yes she is a milf and actually has quite big assets but I didn’t try the FJ part as not into that so not sure if she really does.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Showerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro can share with me soda contact? Thank Sia!!
Old 07-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
Rugged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRugged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone share this Bao er contacts?

Thanks
Old 07-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
Can anyone share this Bao er contacts?

Thanks
I don’t have her contact but my regular ML most prob has. Maybe you can do a 双飞 JG and ask Bao Er along then get Bao Er contact.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I think I came across this Bao Er, I got a special shuang Fei with my regular ML when she was actually using me as a test bed for JG. Wa I tell u the feeling was shiok. But I had to tahan not letting go man. Was holding back until the end where my regular ML helped with turning on the tap. But yes she is a milf and actually has quite big assets but I didn’t try the FJ part as not into that so not sure if she really does.
Bao Er use u for testbed? I thought she is like grandmaster level. Who is ur ML?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who provides the BEST JG?

can anyone share XH and soda contact? thank you.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
unfortunate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. Her FJ and bj sibei tok kong! Quite common to stop all these after you have repeated clients. Just like tuanehbu, F cup Alice. Now also hj and sometimes bf only. Last time I go find her, machiam like production line. All men on the massage bed, she moves into room 1 BF (person A cum), then move into room 2 BF (person B cum) then move into room 3 BF (person c cum). Lol! Business damn good sia
With her rates she offered for JG. Same as a FJ.. don’t think she need to go back doing Full service anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread