The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 26-06-2019, 05:32 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 1
VPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VPremium Presents: 34C/24/35 Super Lovely, Pretty, Gorgeous 21 Year Old Britney

Britney is available for booking this week with limited slots. For brothers who are interested to meet Britney, please contact us asap. Dun miss out on this beautiful & lovely Saigon lady!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster (A)

VPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VPremium Presents: 34C/24/35 Super Lovely, Pretty, Gorgeous 21 Year Old Britney

Beautiful Britney is available for booking this week with limited slots. For brothers who are interested to meet Britney, please contact us asap. Dun miss out on this lovely Saigon lady!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Britney is available for booking this week with limited slots. For brothers who are interested to meet Britney, please contact us asap. Dun miss out on this lovely Saigon lady!
Old 26-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 2
doublehero is one of the Best!doublehero is one of the Best!doublehero is one of the Best!

Had a session with Britney today.

Looks: I was greeted by a beautiful and lovely lady, of course the photos have gone through some filters but they are accurate. Britney is definitely the fairest FL I have encountered so far.
Boobs: enhanced, quite sturdy so some bros might not like it.
Body: slim, her ass is quite curvy and enjoyable for doggy.
BBBJ: she took it really slowly, gave you the feeling that your little brother is well taken care of.
GFE: she kept actively kissing and hugging me through out the session. Her moaning was so natural and her dirty talks really make me aroused, keep asking me to make her cum.
FJ: really good stamina, we tried a lot of different positions.
RTF: yes
Old 27-06-2019, 04:34 AM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to @doublehero for the lovely FR on Britney. It is deeply appreciated. We are really glad you enjoyed the session with her.

Last edited by VPremium; 27-06-2019 at 04:53 AM.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-06-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-06-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-06-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Britney is available for booking for the rest of the week. She only has very limited slots left, so for brothers who are interested to meet Britney, please contact us asap. Dun miss out on this lovely Saigon lady!
Old 28-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Britney is available for booking for the rest of the week. She only has very limited slots left, so for brothers who are interested to meet Britney, please contact us asap. Dun miss out on this lovely Saigon lady!
Old 28-06-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old 29-06-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Britney is available for booking this weekend and she only has very limited slots left. For brothers who are interested to meet Britney, please contact us asap. Dun miss out on this lovely Saigon lady!
Old 29-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andys100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm l[ooooooooooooooooooooooooo]
Old 29-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Britney is available for booking this weekend and she only has very limited slots left. For brothers who are interested to meet Britney, please contact us asap. Dun miss out on this lovely Saigon lady!
Old 29-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available