The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2002, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
bro druids, she so good? Wanted to call her today but she lacks of 'Heng heng' milk.

Quote:
Originally posted by druids

nearly went for 2nd tai the last rd with my current fav .. but thought enuf for the day liao .. both of us oso shack out liao ..

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 16-06-2002, 03:30 AM
TRtipsters

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro druids, she so good? Wanted to call her today but she lacks of 'Heng heng' milk.

oh .. sorry she dun belong to the milk section but in the same section together with V12 engines .. hehe .. maybe i click well wif her ...
Old 16-06-2002, 03:35 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Overseas Performances on Sat

Today, there were four overseas performance. Spoke to 3 of them and realised that 2 of the are brothers from the forum, one from USA and the other from Macao.

They are impressed by the joint as well as the GL gals and will be back at 1612 to party tomorrow and everyday till they have to leave our shores.

Well done Tommy and long live GL gals!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 16-06-2002, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

nearly went for 2nd tai the last rd with my current fav .. but thought enuf for the day liao .. both of us oso shack out liao ..
yupz, the urge can more or less tell us is the passion or lust strong enough to make us enjoy another session....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 16-06-2002, 03:50 AM
Samster

Druids Fav

I must try her to know if I click with her ... but I think very hard, seen her too many times.

Quote:

oh .. sorry she dun belong to the milk section but in the same section together with V12 engines .. hehe .. maybe i click well wif her ...

Old 16-06-2002, 04:37 AM
Samster

Star Gal

New Gal - AC Milan was at HQ to party with … who else but our New Gal killer, my shifu, Mr S.

Looks quite pretty and Mr S say good for a new gal .. too bad no Milk for me.

Old 16-06-2002, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold
haha new thread for new base.
i have been missing for almost 2 weeks, here goes my first post in this thread!
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 16-06-2002, 04:48 AM
Samster

First Party

bro sextronics, when you cuming to party at the new joint?

Quote:
Originally posted by sextronics
haha new thread for new base.
i have been missing for almost 2 weeks, here goes my first post in this thread!

Old 16-06-2002, 05:01 AM
Samster

A piece of Good Luck Chanting

Bai Xue FR

Today lost WC like mad and need a change of luck, however many gals had called it a day. At 10pm still no target, getting horny and desperate. One of Tommy’s customer who finished a tahma session with Corolla and Sekio, wanted Bai Xue but must wait … so he took Qian Hong instead. After he went in, Bai Xue OKT called and Tommy say big boobs will suit me. However I had tried her before, wanted to reject but needed her milk to suppress the fire in me, so “ON lah!”

Her first day back at work after 2 weeks break, average height, big boobs with big nipples and fair smooth skin. She still remembers me (the last time I tried her was more than one year ago) and is very friendly, talk like old friends before action. Told her I lost money so want her to change my luck for me. She smiled and said no problem.

After the shower, she dim the lights and made the room very romantic like in a hotel room. Slide herself on top of me and gave me a kiss. Feeling her good luck balls against my body, hugged her tightly to recharge my luck in no time. Kiss my neck and started painting good luck charms on my body. With a smooth flow of light catbath, she managed to turned me to my back and enhance her transfer of luck to me.

Forgot to tell her to skip AR and only realised when she started, it was a short one but anyway I don’t want it. Used her hands to tuned my nipples and before I know it I am lying on my back again as she went to suck out all the bad luck from my trumpet. More painting on my nipples and push me upwards …. Soon she was sucking with me in a sitting position. I am a big size guy, how this gal managed to make me changed position without tell me is amazing.

After capping me, I went into action when she was on top … caressing her lucky balls and drinking her ‘Heng Heng’ milk, until she started chanting lucky prayers for me. She pump her good luck into me as I push out my bad luck. Asked if I want doggie, but I wanted more milk, so we changed to missionary. She pulled me closed and the battle of the light force fought the dark forces with twist and turns. Really need the change of luck, so I pump and pump while she chants and chants (not loud) … all was perfect!

Soon unloaded all my bad cums while she flood my mouth with her good potion …. Tomorrow going to make a killing!

After all the action, she offered to massage but I want to smoke and chat. She asked how she could improve and says that at times she tends to be a fast worker, talk about the different types of bonkers she gets (luckily she did not say anything about the forum), she also reveals that she takes a long time to cum. We were like friends and talk about many other things.

Wash up and get dressed, before we leave the hotel, she wish me good luck. If tomorrow win, sure to look for her again … my Lucky Cow!

Last edited by cuntking; 16-06-2002 at 05:06 AM.
Old 16-06-2002, 05:13 AM
Samster

sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold
soon after i win some big bucks tomorrow~
after reading and listening about the new rooms, i buay tahan liao! I want to try the roman and jap rooms!!!!
Old 16-06-2002, 05:18 AM
Samster

Rooms

bro sextronics, still got the Chinese and hotel rooms ... you better go for 4 sessions then ... hee hee

The tahma room (Roman room) is officially open by Tommy's regular, the tahma King.

Quote:
Originally posted by sextronics
soon after i win some big bucks tomorrow~
after reading and listening about the new rooms, i buay tahan liao! I want to try the roman and jap rooms!!!!

Old 16-06-2002, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Talismanic FR

WALAO Eh....you sure give the saying "Suay suay ker chway gway" a whole new, refreshing twist to it...kekekekeke

After you HOSAY tmr, I would need her good luck secretions too...kekekekeke

All The Best,

CumKing
Old 16-06-2002, 01:20 PM
Samster

Lucky Cow

bro ck, if she is really the Lucky Cow, then you should try her just for the luck, if not I will go to TuaPekKong with you every night till I find my Lucky Cow.. hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing

WALAO Eh....you sure give the saying "Suay suay ker chway gway" a whole new, refreshing twist to it...kekekekeke

After you HOSAY tmr, I would need her good luck secretions too...kekekekeke

All The Best,

CumKing

Old 16-06-2002, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Star Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
New Gal - AC Milan was at HQ to party with … who else but our New Gal killer, my shifu, Mr S.

Looks quite pretty and Mr S say good for a new gal .. too bad no Milk for me.
Bro King, can we have a short description of AC Milan. I quite like the soccer girls and haven't seen this one. So far, no tits..... what else ?

regards

Jang
Old 16-06-2002, 09:43 PM
Samster

haha i must seperate the 4 sessions.
if 1 shot cannot tahan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1