The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ckescape10 is Cool - loads of Potential
My Korean experience

Have read many Stories on sbf for the longest time.

This time decide to contribute to the story of a personal experience.

It was during the early part of 2006.....

My friend from bkk was here for a few days. Me being the good host decided to bring him to the old Ministry of Sound. Fellow bros here would have remembered there were two levels to this place and the top bar there was this place called Pure.......

It was just the 2 of us at the bar...... And then I saw this 2 girls..... One was maybe 6.5/10 with a slender,petite body. She was wearing a white dress a and another I saw the back view.... Hourglass.... Red dress..... Tall , 166cm..... Fair.... I could see from her arms..... She looks really juicy from the back view.......

My oh my.... Recalling this part was great.

I was tipsy and all from my drinks and was asking my friend what he thought about the girls at the bar. And when he turned to look, they looked back and smiled. Ahhah.
I was inexperienced then and I didn't know what to do. I just act like I didn't see the reaction from them.......

Little did I know what I did later on..... Things were so exciting.......
Old 30-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ckescape10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Korean experience

ilittle did i know that things were beginning to be even more exciting as the night went on....

I wanted to finish my drink before i walked closer for a drink. with one gulp i told my friend... "lets go" and i turned and walked over....

but to my dismay! they were gone..... the 2 girls. damn...
i scanned around but i couldnt find them.. the rest of the night was just normal...

until abuot 3am. we decided to leave,... while i was walking out to the road to the taxt.... I saw her....

i dont know what made my balls grew ... i walked over and "anyeong ha seh yo"
"nanuen L midah... where are you going!?"

she turned around and man was she freking hot... that tight red dress could not contain tat voluptuos body of hers. u know the thing with dresses and how they can contain the huge bags of love in them. and the boobs just spill out from the top.... it was an amazing sight.. i was looking at her and i dont know what got over me and i just went to hold the little of her waist....

and i said... "gimme your number... " which later she never said anything and just punched it into the nokia... and i asked her whats her name.... she replied im "H"

then she said she had to leave and look for the friend.... and too bad she had to run and i sent her to the taxi....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1