The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Chilli from Devil House
https://devilhouse.wixsite.com/house
Somehow Chilli isn't advertised in sbf threads here, despite the fact that she has already been working on our shore for one week.

Overall: Bros who like strong service good attitude hardworking MILF AR CIM massage can try Chilli. Bros who prefer busty slim SYT pls skip.

Location: East condo, spacey cozy room with attached bathroom.
Face: big eyes sharp features, got makeup
Body: Ba ba type, BMI minimum 23. Waist advertised as 24, but actual is at least 32 inch. Just for this, I already think this bonk doesn't worth $150. Tattoos on whole back, side arms and left knee.
Boobs: Natural B with small nips.
BBBJ: Hardworking. Strong suction, can hand free, deepthroat.
AR: Solid and good duration, used tongue to attack my butt hole.
Painting: Shaved, easily wet.
French: Allowed.
FJ: Quite tight, commando somemore. Even though her good attitude and strong service made up for her out-of-shape body, during 2nd shot, after cowgirl and doggy, I just couldn't carry on because her body really couldn't make my 2IC marikita. Nvm saved my 2nd load.
CIM: Sucked every drop of my 1st load.
Massage: Strong, knows to use elbow to massage.
English: Primary level, can communicate.
Attitude: Service oriented and hardworking.

Saw Leo and Daisy sitting in dining room, both are pretty and friendly. Daisy's look and shape are quite close to photo, could easily recognize at first sight.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 17
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks, FR Toey

Its both FR for lady & OKT.

Look 75-80% pix
Height abt 1.6
Some tummy, slight fairer Thai tanned.
Natural boobs dark areola
Unshaven. Not really tight
Quite a Tattoo siao.
English passable, but unwilling to go into further conversation
BBJ|BJ - Na, really. (Put KY hand job while catbath u think she will blow meh. Rather blur like dunno SOP.
FJ, cowgirl less than 2 minute ask me go top to do it.

Now for the OKT, know my timing, and happened to saw the msg that another customer coming and wearing what shirt, and I still have abt 20+min left, ended up got hurry out by the lady.

The bonk worth only 80-100 @ most for 1 pop.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylee14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Som from TeerukLovers

I visited her on tuesday (18/9) at around 3pm. First as usual ask bro SK for suggestions and he say his ex ang pai is back and highly recommended. I decided to book and was fully satisfied.

Looks: Looks amazing with amazing boobs. Definitely one of the prettier/prettiest FLs around. She had nice lingerie on as well.
Shower: Had a fun shower with her before and after the session with light teasing around.
Frenching: Speaks french amazingly well and is always up for it
Catbath: Was good and covered well
BBBJ: Able to suck for long, DT and CIM all ok. Took my first shot CIM while I was painting her in 69
FJ: Is able to ride well and has good stamina
Overall: Amazing bonk for me as she does good frenching, allows painting & fingering, gives good bbbj and cim. Also speaks english well, good looks and body.

RTF: Would like to but let's see as there's quite a few new ex ang pais back.
Old 21-09-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
belacanguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Its both FR for lady & OKT.

Look 75-80% pix
Height abt 1.6
Some tummy, slight fairer Thai tanned.
Natural boobs dark areola
Unshaven. Not really tight
Quite a Tattoo siao.
English passable, but unwilling to go into further conversation
BBJ|BJ - Na, really. (Put KY hand job while catbath u think she will blow meh. Rather blur like dunno SOP.
FJ, cowgirl less than 2 minute ask me go top to do it.

Now for the OKT, know my timing, and happened to saw the msg that another customer coming and wearing what shirt, and I still have abt 20+min left, ended up got hurry out by the lady.

The bonk worth only 80-100 @ most for 1 pop.
You referring to Toey from SE?
Old 21-09-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovebangkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mayz
Pretty face just like photos
Slim petite figure
Nice strong massage
High gfe and sociable
Overall 8/10
Old 21-09-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovebangkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mayz from TRL
Pretty face just like photos
Good Slim petite figure
Nice strong massage
Quite high gfe and sociable
Overall 8/10
Old 21-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of girls look good this time round ..but good ones quite hard to book
Old 21-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Very nice. This is what it should be. price at $130 but provides good service. Kudos to you bro for trying her out and giving FR. Upz your points
Thanks for the upz bro!
Old 21-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
A lot of girls look good this time round ..but good ones quite hard to book
if good ones easy to book U really trust is good meh?
Old 21-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Khai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try music from tiko? Want to book but always wrong timing she free.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all
Re: Baby from Siam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Ok, as someone can’t see heading, here is the FL: baby from Siam
Won’t write a long and detailed FR, just a few key points for bros interested in her:
SYT style and age confirmed mid 20s, but feeling like an underage, only 40kg or even less, fair skin but Thai tan
Easy wet and not commercial feeling. Feeling like green but not first time to SG
Service quite limited but no complaint at this budget price. Quite stick to her handphone but accommodating to your requests to different positions and can take Long and hard punch though so small size.
Not for boob lover but if you are into slim and petite, she is the best I ever had. Again 40kg or even less, feel like an underage seriously. If you are into lolita style, she is the one to fulfill your fantasy.
Overall no service but still good experience like raping an underage.
Thanks for the FR. I'm really into the lolita experience and will be trying her later today. Can you confirm she doesn't have any tattoos? Is she shaved?
Old 21-09-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy16 View Post
Any fr on apple frm rp
Any fr on Apple?
Old 21-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any fr with super good ar and bbbj?
Old 21-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
Any fr with super good ar and bbbj?
I also looking for 1

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 21-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nade from TRL
Made a reservation before noon for 2 pm, OKT is very responsive and methodical. Clear, timely instructions. Thanks man. Apt was easy to find and convenient. She shares with 2 others, including Som. Running around in a towel to and from the common bathroom was a bit creepy, but fun.
Like some other bro rightly said, Nade has a slutty womanly look, and very nice body with A+ or B naturals. She’s about 164 cm, long legs, and beautiful hair. She was great company in between bonks and kept making conversation. Quite a nice lady, even better fuck.
She’s got the moves too. Held up her tits for me to suck on, rubbbed her clit to come with me, positions herself nicely in front of the mirror for a great view while fucking.
Definitely worth the money. Recommend her to al bros who are looking for a great time with experienced hot girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1