The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokilai View Post
hahah 20.000 because you go to this kind of joint.. if I went to KC and take the VN girl sure lah 100.000 tips..

that's just my humble opinion ..feel free to go wherever you desire, as long as you share your experience here ....
Aiyoh those high end places I went before lah hahaha.
I rather go Japan and f*ck if you ask me to try those overpriced Viet or PRC imports in Jakarta.

In Jakarta I only go to low class places such as Hotel Travel and Classic.
This fact naemlo can verify.
But now I go to even more low class places to train cewek recruits wor.
Those ceweks after go through few months of "basic military training" will get post out and upgrade to RP800,000 to RP1 Juta joints.
Best part is always have new blood from the kampungs to replace the battle hardened soldiers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Since i know you are Kopi Hitam enthusiast, you should try legendary Es Kopi Tak Kie in Glodok sometime, and some world class Gado2 Direksi nearby for afternoon, pre-exploring energy snack. If it is good enough for Ahok and Jokowi, it should meet your stringent standards.
Got chance will try authentic Indo Kopi-O to satisfy my fussy requirements.
Thanks.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

In Jakarta I only go to low class places such as Hotel Travel and Classic.
This fact naemlo can verify.
But now I go to even more low class places to train cewek recruits wor.
Those ceweks after go through few months of "basic military training" will get post out and upgrade to RP800,000 to RP1 Juta joints.
Best part is always have new blood from the kampungs to replace the battle hardened soldiers!

Notice me Senpai !!!
Old 11-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Came jkt 2 days ago.. went to alexis.. like sausage fest.. full of ppl.. girls also limited cause all taken.. apparently they open a new section.. similar to poseidon type in bkk.. located at 5th floor.
Service include massage. Bathtub cleaning.. bj till cum and 2nd round sex.. price is cheaper than pool by 100k .. can look for mummy addie at 5th floor. Downside is girls there are not as hot as pool girls

ALSOOOOO. anyone got good massage places recommendation. I wany hot chicks.. haha..
1 taxi driver intro me to Grand Kimochi.. final call 10pm.. infos available at google. Photos available.. msg plus x . Wanted to try but only free after 10pm.. some chicks looks hot on photo..
Another one he intro is a ktv.. he say only 180k for bbbj till cum.. located near granderia city mall.. opposite it .. the shoplots area.. went there at 12am. And they say last call 10pm too..
Sad..its a blue signboard.. forgot name capes or something
Old 11-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Anyone goto Illigals and what's the damage like for their spa?
Me.. near burger king that joint right.. about 800k to 1.2m .. that time i went was late.. girls quite limited... place not bad.. got pool. . But not as good compared to alexis or 1001. But the room there is better.. the girl i took abit wild.. let me cum inside..alot of indons alot creampie.. so becareful. Safety first bros.
I personally like 1001 more.. less people.. alexis is too famous and always full.

If i remembered correctly .. they have some dance performance there. Mama told me
Old 11-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyde1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any FL website or social media apps to intro since I'm staying in south Jakarta quite far away from entertainment
And what is the operation time for the famous joint. I see some 10pm last call dam
Old 12-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde1987 View Post
Any FL website or social media apps to intro since I'm staying in south Jakarta quite far away from entertainment
And what is the operation time for the famous joint. I see some 10pm last call dam
Lots of info already posted on these specific topics, every other week someone asks about places in the South/Social media/wechat/OKT. Please do an honest search for this, or read back a few pages to see if you can't answer your question yourself first. There is an option to search this thread i suggest you try

Here is a search link for the term "south" which displays hundreds of relevant posts: https://sbf.net.nz/search.php?searchid=3441974

If after you've performed at least some effort to research, and you still have more specific questions, perhaps helpful seniors can advise further.

As for "the famous joint", since you've given no context what this means, i supposed you are talking about McDonalds. Luckily, most McDonalds open 24hrs, and you can pickup your Ayams there anytime u want

Last edited by lost99; 12-08-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde1987 View Post
Local forum if u know bahasa indonesia is kaskus forum.google it. i know bahasa.. but the words they use are short forms and hard to understand if u are not a true indon..
For example ib english we type u=you. And=n
There. They seem to leave out all the a.e.i.o.us
Once i msg my long love chick and she type.
D mn synk . I was puzzled.. ask my indon fren .. he say it means Di Mana sayang.. good luck.. not even google translate can save u
In the forum its under nightlife .
Old 12-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrenStripe View Post
Went to JKT 3-6 Aug.
Had gone to Fortune Spa at Grand Wijaya.
Took a petite and shapely girl named Widi (said she was 21 yrs ........

HJ - standard
BJ with cap - 7/10
FJ - 9/10
Damage - 500k RP plus 530k for normal massage plus use of facilities at the spa.
ermmm how did u nego this package?
fortune is all in for 700k plus
Old 12-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 004kk View Post
Yes bro,

I am in south Jakarta mostly... any idea on the playability and damage on a ktv that is in the Basement of pacific place mall?
if u want fun n willing to play, go to the all in one places.
it's cheaper than this..and also more fun in the room
Old 12-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
The time has come again for another humsup cheong trip to Jakarta next week.
Last trip was in May 2017 so the vengeance will be fierce after a long hiatus.
To be fiar June and July did Osaka and ate Sushi pussies.

Have made contact with a sincere bro for kopi session/cheong.
As usual my HQ is at Lokasari Plaza.
Any jokers with personal vendetta to settle can make appointment with me in advance especially that old dog with broken England language.
wow..lol.
time for kopi or lim session?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Cheong Trip August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
wow..lol.
time for kopi or lim session?
When inside hotel lounge you choose your own poison.
Kopi or beer is up to individual.

Most important is have fish tank to wash eyes hahahaha!
Old 12-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
When inside hotel lounge you choose your own poison.
Kopi or beer is up to you.

Most important is have fish tank to wash eyes hahahaha!
haha thur is hols in jkt.
so if u humbly allow, I'm happy to join u while enjoying the eye candy.
I'm not up for action because...
o well..will pm u
Old 12-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Seems like yesterday was Alexis aniversary..
Free sushi, ice cream and cotton candy at the entrance (before entering the building) and also some entertainment.

I think it will extend over the weekend.

4play club will feature pinoy and aussies strippers friday and saturday. Table is with minimum order 3million or you have to entry fee 250k per pax.. free 1 drink. Good spots are inside . Near toilet that stage.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Seems like yesterday was Alexis aniversary..
....or you have to entry fee 250k per pax.. free 1 drink. Good spots are inside . Near toilet that stage.
Good tip for those that frequent Alexis (7th floor, KTV, whatever). Get to know your captain/mommy well (and tip them if they earn it). They can get you into 4play FOC if they like you.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi to all the Bros here,

I am going to Jakarta on the 25 August for Business trip, staying @ Ciputra Hotel @ Daan Mogot area, any Bro recommendation for nearby Spa or Joint to visit?

thinking of 1 night relaxing @ Malioboro Spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1