The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
Sure many bros have tried 141 info and got good bonks.. There are occasional mis-haps, like girl switching in hotels.. But u still do get a bonk.. Remember, exercise your right as consumer to reject if u don't like the goods. But do so at first instance of contact to ensure no excuse from the FLs.... Enjoy..
Gotta add, sorry - but this is the reason why I prefer the Walk-ups as one gets to knock on the door, see the actual girl and can then decide oneself right away, versus the oft-practiced Bait and Switch with the hotel walk-in girls. So yes, like tcrecruit says - watch out for this with the hotel walk-ins and exercise your full rights to reject if the girl is not up to your expectations etc.

And another thing - please make sure that you do NOT get inside the door of a walk-up and only then decide you didn't want to do it with her after all, especially AFTER she'd shut the door. We've had a lot of cases where guys gets hassled (and totally frazzled) with the girl then demanding her fees etc. This is especially the case when the girl already starts to take off her clothing (which don't take long as little as they wear. LOL!)

SEAJ
Old 10-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yunshangfeiyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going hk tmr, will have one day free next week on 17/4, any brother wanna have fun together?
don't think will try 141, once a massage gal told me her friend was not able to ml anymore coz business too good and got severe injure... that made me scared scared...
but, can't forget a girl that i tried called to hotel, fro mainland, still got her qq. who knows any difference from 141...?
Old 16-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL!

And BTW those DB pages with notation in red letter "Serve for PD," that really actually means that the girl will serve the Physically Disabled!
True!!

SEAJ
SEAJ, quick question regarding tipping in 141 walkups. i know it's up to the individual, but in general & based on your experience, what's your suggested % (e.g. 10 or 15% of the negotiated fee)?
thanks in advance!
Old 16-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
SEAJ, quick question regarding tipping in 141 walkups. i know it's up to the individual, but in general & based on your experience, what's your suggested % (e.g. 10 or 15% of the negotiated fee)?
thanks in advance!
Most guys will just round up the fees to the nearest hundred - i.e. 480=500 etc.

Like you said up to you - but if you don't want to tip, please make sure you have the correct change as getting change back from a Walk-up gal is practically Mission Impossible!

SEAJ
Old 17-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kongbochye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CoCo
Date: 15 apr
Link: not listed in any db
Age of the girl: 26
Face: 8/10, cute O L look
Body: 8/10 enhanced C  cup
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10 GFE
Damage: $400

It was late afternoon when I visited Hop Yee. Went straight up to the top floor. Followed some punters out the lift. He went to the first available sign and pressed the doorbell. Out came a cute Chinese girl dressed to killed. She had this sexy black see through lingerie. If not for the matching black bra and g string, her real assets would be revealed.

I wanted her the moment I laid eyes. Luckily this bro just smiled and walked away. I can't belief he turned down this temptress. Without hesitation I went in without asking or negotiating the price. As soon she closed the door, she gave me a hug and went straight to stroke LB. She took her time whilst I fondled her breast. They felt good.

CoCo helped me undressed and we took a nice shower. She paid particular attention to soaping up LB. The gentle caresses gave me a hard on. I was ready for action, but she wanted to slow down for more foreplay.

She applied some baby oil on LB and proceeded with gentle strokes and balls massage. This is much better than a blow job. If she continued, I would have blown my load right there. Sensing my high, she gently put on the dom and gave a decent CBJ. Nice suction and plenty of shaft licking. At the same time she uses her nails to gently caresses the balls. I was hitting another high.

She mounted me and did this incredible spiderman. Her hands are on my chest and she pumps LB on the tip, not full penetration. Her wetness and moans seems genuine. Here is a girl that really loves her work.

It did not take long for me to blow my load. Most girls would end right there, but CoCo wanted more. She went for full penetration and grind away. I was in seventh heaven by then.

This Sze Chuan beauty is here for another week. A good 141 discovery - purely accidental.
Old 18-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Most guys will just round up the fees to the nearest hundred - i.e. 480=500 etc.

Like you said up to you - but if you don't want to tip, please make sure you have the correct change as getting change back from a Walk-up gal is practically Mission Impossible!

SEAJ
i don't think i've ever not tipped. just the amount varies. but good to know that i can round up and still be ok. thanks for the info.
Old 21-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in the wanchai area and used 141 to look for some action for hotel girls.

Unfortunately I was the victim of bait and switch and was shown 2 different gals.

Fortunately I had a fair looking and tall dalian gal and went for it with her. Pretty inexperienced and also stammering a bit as she just came off the train and reached.

Her roommate left after I chose her and the funny thing when I called another number to get a gal to come to my room instead this roommate turned up, shorter darker and from Shenzhen.

However quite inexperienced as well, again I'm the first commercial bonk for her and did lotsa spitting after bbbj which was weird for me but overall quite enjoyable.

First Lady I had became quite sticky and called me asking to see me which I did again but was turned off by her attitude as she said she had to leave and asked me to call her boss to give some feedback. Was sad to see a much hotter gal leave the room after i arrived and that was it since I arranged the booking with her instead of okt.

Seemed more jaded the second time round guess she had some customers.

Overall, it was interesting but never got the gal I wanted always and even worse experience at tsimshatsui area where diff number same batch of gals cannot make it type even though there are FRs online. Got fed up and left.
Old 24-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by prentice View Post
Was in the wanchai area and used 141 to look for some action for hotel girls.

Unfortunately I was the victim of bait and switch and was shown 2 different gals.....
Had the same experience last night ... browsed sex141 and call the nos ... first ordered Candy, but Mango turned up at my hotel which I politely rejected and gave her HK$100 for cab. Tot tis is a one-off miscue; tried another OKT and ordered Coco (after screening sex141), and guess wat, they sent Kiki instead. Sigh, at tat point alreadi like 12 midnite, and damn tired alreadi ... so just proceeded. The sex was quite SOP (passable); but think it's no point in wasting time selecting from sex141 if everytime they send you a different girl from your choosing. Nonetheless it's quite convenient, even the 5-star hotel allows the girls to come to your room ... unlike some countries like Vietnam where 5-Star hotel prohibits such activity.
Old 25-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I have not tried hotel girl yet, only tried the 一樓一 becos i can at least see the face before step into the room, and the price also much cheaper

i realised that those with the face/age censored heavily are usually older. Those who are pretty and young will censor less or even no censor. Anyway, i tried 2 girls yesterday :

http://161sex.com/biz.php?view=9648

only HKD 280 and her boobs are exactly the same as what u see in the pic. fair, big with pink nipple (lighter color than the pix) and good body.

face look like 30s but surprisingly pleasant looking for her age. Her body is slim, smooth, firm and without birth mark, if you cover her face, u will thought she is only early 20s.

Anyway, everything was SOP and she was not bad at the start (she ride on me until almost cum). However, I took too long to cum (less than 30min?) and she suddenly show attitude and refused to continue. She tried to offer HJ but i got turn off by her and goes soft already....

I ended up leaving the room to search for better girl...to be continued.

Last edited by sony2002; 26-04-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Camping here to read more reports on Hong Kong
Thanks
SEAJ
Old 26-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Part II

As the first girl didn't managed to make me cum, i continue to recce the area with the help of 141 & 161 website. luckily i got short list about 10 girls, and arranged them based on my preference and location (some of them actually work in same building)

Unfortunately, all of them are either MILF or busy with other customer. As i was getting more desperate, i just wander around every 一樓一 to check out every available girl.

I almost gave up when i search until 10pm, when I U-turn and about to leave, i heard a local HK girl voice calling me. I was quite surprised because I have not came across any local working in 一樓一, more surprise : she is actually quite tall (1.7m), young (~24) and with big boobs, asking HKD300 only for a local HK girl!

Since I have some problem to cum earlier, i throw her a challenge : whether she can guarantee to make me cum. She hesitated and called the girl next door to help. A hot SYT with decent body pop out and she was very confident to make me cum - otherwise she will not charge me a cent!

I gave her a chance as I was curious to see what special technique she got. To cut the long story short, i can see this girl put in extra efforts to make me cum. My didi never disappoint this time and cum after trying a few patterns. When i about to leave, I notice her room do not have any advertisement pasted on the door (unlike those PRC girls), and I was told that she got her customers thru recommendation so she never need to advertise on 141 or 161.

btw, i noticed that she got several CCTV covering the corridor & door outside, now I realized why she knows that i was loitering around. When i gone back to hotel, I tried to search her floor/unit number in 141 & 161 and indeed the 2 girls really never put up advertisement! Therefore, no photo to share with you all.

Since 1 shot still not enough for me, I still have Part 3 of the story and here is the preview of this 19 years old with G cup!

Old 26-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Sony2002

Good FR! A G cupper??? OMG!

Bro,,,,mind sharing the contact? Where in Hong Kong did you find this gem?

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 29-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Waiting for G cup story....bro u went to SZ to look fr her??
Old 01-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Part II

Since 1 shot still not enough for me, I still have Part 3 of the story and here is the preview of this 19 years old with G cup!

Waiting for the G cup story!!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 20
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...boobie-licious thread!!!

waiting for G cup story too...

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1