The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 14
Pay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of light
Yi Yi (依依)

Yi Yi (依依)

Looks: 7/10 (For a MILF-lover)
Figure: B Cupper, 1.67m / 47kg
Frenching: Hot and Passionate !!!
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Massage : 8/10 (Her massage is those you experience in high-end spa, not in TNs. Very nice and relaxing yet sensual.)
BM: 7/10
FJ: 8.5
AJ/RAW/SM: NEVER !!!
Ass-Rim: 6.5
Painting / Fingering: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (Not your next-door neighbour or shy girlfriend, but a mistress or nymph-girlfriend with attitude of "To Serve, To Satisfy, To Make Sure U RTF" )
Services / Attitude: 9.5/10

Damage: $80 / 2 / 2 (Excluding CD and hotel)

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
男人有了女人之后,明白了女人真正渴求的最浪漫的事就是和男人一起白头到老。
Old 31-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yi Yi (依依)

FR on 依依

Met her on Tuesday 10 August late afternoon. She came less than 10mins, quite average looking MILF with heavy makeup and nice scent silky long hair, wearing a white with black stripe short dress. She was friendly and cheerful, begin our sweet talk and we extremely click well. Before showering, asked to hug her tight. I slowly auto roaming her entire body with squeezing on her fleshy butt.

Off we stripped naked, nice well build body with good complexion. Boobs were rather a A+. Slight tummy with small pointed nips. Pussy hair was well trimmed.....look freshly and clean. Even we had our teeths washed and mouth rinse before taking our shower. She give a good rubbing on my back and front, never miss out any unclean part, even washing my didi with rubbing and stroking, make my didi really stand up and harden.

After I'm on the bed, she came and off the light and TV, leaving the bathroom light on. She join me and we TCSS for a while before she turned her body and face me, give a tiny tender kiss round my lip and I did the same. She dimmed her eyes as we started to french in sweet manner to wild passionate. Our hands were busy work out. Then at all meant, she hopped onto me, step in closer, french again before fondled my ear and neck. Reached my chest and no time feel my nips were well licked and sucked. Another step toward my groin, jolly well treated with her sticking wetty tongue, slurping with sucking two balls..SHiok was in my mind...then came her BBBJ, much average suction but lot of slurping and deepthroating. Can see my didi already cover with her saliva...Did request for 69, immediately she turned around and continue to blow while I paint her pussy, she begin to wet more and more, taste her clitoris, she jerked out and let out a steamy moaned, pressure started heating me up and I want more, pull her body and in side way, finger her clitoris, rubbing along her pussy and lip, she also heated up and keep increasing her bbbj speed, both got our mind blow up and moaning at the same time before I give it to her....CIM. She hold for few second then rushed toward the dustbin and spit it out, quickly washed her mouth and rinsed. 

After we cleaned up, tcss again with her head resting on my chest and letting down her hair on my shoulder, it smell nice on her hair. Keep rubbing and stroking my didi till it started to harden again. She give a sweet soft voice '弟弟又醒过来了'. Quickly took the cap and place it on my didi. Going for the missionary, insert slowly as juice keep dripping out. Quite tight and way in I go, pumping her hard and fast, few peneration and deep in with caressing her soft boobs and twirling her nips, she can't take it. We then switched to doggy.          

From the doggy, i keep on pumping and squeezing her butt. And as the pecking, the moaning and the jerking, make the heat go on and on till her legs go soft and collapse flat. I grabbed her hip and turn her over....WOW...saw her damn CFM reaction, lifted up her legs and spread wide apart, insert my didi into her juicy pussy, as I slowly went in, juice keep coming out again......my body already boiling hot, my hands grab round her thigh, pull them inward and rammed her hard. She screamed out and increasing movement and in no time both reached the level and out for the cumming, exploded onto her. Both already implicated and lying side by side with exhausted deep breath. Rest for a while before helping to clean up and offer to have shower together. Finally, dress up and sent her to the destination for her next appointment.

Overall, a well enjoyable moment and a great accompanied with her throughout the session. She's not pro in this line but in term of service, she's out to please. If she got the 2nd choice, she won't ever be doing FLing. She's nice and friendly gal, treated her with care. 

Thanks bro Pay & Pay, a great appreciation for the sharing and upz u for the great find.

Rating:
Name: 依依
Look: 6/10 (Average looking MILF with round face, long nice silky hair and rather heavy makeup)
Body: 6.5/10 (not slim nor fat, well maintain with slight tummy. Good complexion)
Boobs: A+ (Small but quite soft and firm with small pointer nips)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (suction was rather average, not much pressure. But lots of slurping with deepthroating)
AR: no, she too concentrate on my didi
CIM: Yes, hold for few sec before she spitted out. 
Frenching/Kissing: Yes, both love it and very hot and passionate. Also depend on chemistry.
Fingering/Painting: Yes, painting make her wild but finger her on the outside. Very juicy wet
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating and well responsively)
Service: 9/10 (way out to pleased and no rushing, take her time and make u feel comfortable with her)
Attitude: 9/10 (very sweet talk and good behaviour)
GFE: 9/10 (clicked and chat quite well)
Damage: $80 + tips
RTF: Yes (already rtf her last week)
Old 31-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10473 / Power: 20
Nitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond reputeNitro Trans has a reputation beyond repute

Was unsuccessfully meeting with her in the last 2 attempt, rather was her time slot not equivalent to mine or not free. Thanks GOD, finally got an advance slot during last weekend. 

She came on time, quite a pleasant looking milf. Friendly and nice gal that really give the GFE toward me. We had a good chat but she politely lift her sweet voice whispering " if we keep chatting, we will have not enough time, want to had a wonderful 2 hrs session with me. Ha Ha

Helping me to undress before she stripped, nice body but A boobs, nice butt.... Start frenching and hugging before we enter the bathroom. Was requested to wash and rinse mouth first before she give me a good soapy wash.

On the bed, begin with tongue fight and foreplay. She seem to enjoyed very much. Came her catbath, quite good but way down south, super shiok on the licking balls and solid AR, soon  bbbj me with lots of slurping action with deepthroat. She continuously blow slurping till I cannot tahan. Capped me and begin missionary, she was super wet but no thst tight, pushing my body toward her, thrashing deep in, moaning already show that she already feel the pressure on the pussy, using her hands to control my body pressure toward her. We change to doggy. Pumped her as well as squeezing her soft smooth butt, the excitment last 25 mins before I released. We cleaned up and ended on the bed again.

Waste no time, fondled her face and body again, then start to French her, caressing her soft firm boobs with sucking her nipples hard and she right away let out on and off moaning, making me hard again, requested bbbj and 69. Still her bbbj keep me awake, balls licking and hj as it goes. I paint and finger her till she damn wet, with her jerking and tilting body movement along with her sexy moaned. Can't hold long enough as little junior keep vibrate and finally let out and CIM. Feel great after the released. 

Wanna thanks TS for sharing yiyi's contact. She's indeed a gem with great gfe. 

Yi Yi
Look: 6.5/10 (Pleasant looking MILF)
Body: 6.5/10 ( not bad with baby fat)
Boobs: A (small and firm)
BBBJ : 7/10 (suction was good with super fast pace, lots of slurping action and deepthroat)
Hygiene: 10/10 (wash and rinse her mouth before n after session)
FJ: 8/10 (damn wet but not so tight, very responsively)
Frenching: yes yes, lot of Tongue action(depend on chemistry)
Fingering/Painting: yes
Service: 9/10 (very hardworking and willing to please)
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly and nice)
GFE: 9/10 (very nice and easy to talk with)
AR: 7/10 (short while but very shiok) 
Damage: 80/2/2 
RTF: likely yes
Old 31-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can share ctc,bros? thanks
Old 01-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 14
Pay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of light

Yi Yi (依依)

Looks: 7/10 (For a MILF-lover)
Figure: B Cupper, 1.67m / 47kg
Frenching: Hot and Passionate !!!
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Massage : 8/10 (Her massage is those you experience in high-end spa, not in TNs. Very nice and relaxing yet sensual.)
BM: 7/10
FJ: 8.5
AJ/RAW/SM: NEVER !!!
Ass-Rim: 6.5
Painting / Fingering: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (Not your next-door neighbour or shy girlfriend, but a mistress or nymph-girlfriend with attitude of "To Serve, To Satisfy, To Make Sure U RTF" )
Services / Attitude: 9.5/10

Damage: $80 / 2 / 2 (Excluding CD and hotel)

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
男人有了女人之后,明白了女人真正渴求的最浪漫的事就是和男人一起白头到老。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1