The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
foodavid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

ok can u sms me her facebook email at 90611777 QUOTE=Greendevil;5276725]Bro like to share with all bros here a worst FL encounter ever.

Today, I got to know one of my MSN gf which I know from Facebook mentioned she sort of cash. After some talk, she offered 300 for service. Initally, I was a bit hesitate as she is no stunner anyway.However, thinking she is in need of help and it a local rate, I though why not....

We finally met at a place in amk. She started off grumbling how poor she is, and how pitiful her family is and ask me buy her cigarette etc, which I did. We then proceed to a hotel. On my car, she insulted my gf of been ugly when she saw her pic in my phone and say she is far fetch from her. This got me a bit pissed.

At the hotel, she keep pestering me to keep her 50 buck after the deed as she lost a contact lens and she cant see clearly. Initally, I told her depend on her service, which is nothing to be shout of, so I was a bit reluctant to give her the tips. Upon seeing I not giving her the tips, she insult me by saying how "hei xin" and etc I was, which I also endure it and wanna quickly get over it . I mean wat the point to argue over with her.

Next,I sent her to woodland as I had earlier promise her in my car. She again pestered me for the money which I was already rather hot and piss from all the insult she saying. I just kept my silent and maintain a smiling face all along.

Upon reaching the destination, she still pestered me again for the money which i am boiling hot already. At this point, she asked me buy her a can of drink at the nearby supermarket, which I of course refused as i am thinking wtf, so cheapo meh, $1+ also wan me pay. but again I kept my silent and reply her with a smile. She sat there and continue to insult me with stingy,hei xin, etc, which I am already feel it the limit. I then ask her, does she wanna get off of not.She got off my car, and leave my door open. As I see she not going to close my door, I decide to reach out and close the door myself.

NOW THE SUPER PISS PART, SHE SLAMMED MY DOOR, AND USE A LIGHTER IN HER HAND AND SCRATCH MY CAR. I WAS LIKE WTF. I QUICKLY DROVE OFF TO AVOID SHE CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

Bro as the rule don allow me to put all her number, I am willing to share with you her first few number. Those who wanna know exactly who is this crazy bitch can PM me. Her number is 831573XX. She go by the name of Chloe. I also have her fb account,if bro wanna see how she look and ask me for her fb and see for yourself[/QUOTE]
Old 19-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xiaoyuer_1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ctc please
Old 19-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cavekoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyzbleu View Post
sorry guys! i took this pic using hp to send to my friend. so pix resolution not so good.

hi chloe! i know you are reading. luckily i never try you that time. hahaha!

我美吗?要我的服务吗?
$50.00 is also too much to pay her ... Omg
Old 20-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

Newbie, pls read the thread properly! I sick and tired of Getting queries on her till day. I don't hv it anymore and it 2 yrs old thread fuck. And yes tat te pic so see her jus run else trash her
Old 31-08-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
Nicole78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNicole78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Newbie, pls read the thread properly! I sick and tired of Getting queries on her till day. I don't hv it anymore and it 2 yrs old thread fuck. And yes tat te pic so see her jus run else trash her
forgive and forget ya...
hating a person is the most tired thing to do...
so let it go and move on...
just believe in karma.....
cause life still goes on.....
Old 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm sure they've moved on. It's been 3 years until you dragged up this thread.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavekoil View Post
$50.00 is also too much to pay her ... Omg
For pete's sake!!