The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of
Hurrican Catch-You-In-HC

With the current ferocious Hurrican Catch-You-In-HC sweeping mercilessly across central district, I am not surprised that some of our bros from SBF were invited for Hi-Tea session at the Neverland of AV. To safe guard all our samsters (esp. those with tigress) and ensure safer cheonging (of course nothing is fool proof), I humbly suggest that we set up this Emergency Centre by submitting info on places being raided so that we could avoid disastrous-hit-area (安全第一 - Safety first).

This is my humble opinion and please don't zap me if anyone disagreed, I am only having the interest of all SBF bros.
Old 17-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!
Re: Hurrican Catch-You-In-HC

hi bro
but most of the time the most dangerous place to the safest place right??
if ganna hit either the shop close or it will not be hit for some time wat
so i feel filling up the places is to direct bros there
keekee
anyway thanks for the efforts
Old 17-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Samster

SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hurrican Catch-You-In-HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacher
hi bro
but most of the time the most dangerous place to the safest place right??
if ganna hit either the shop close or it will not be hit for some time wat
so i feel filling up the places is to direct bros there
keekee
anyway thanks for the efforts
That sounds quite logic but I remembered reading one threat reasonly by one of our very experienced bro that he had came across one HC being raided again in a short lapse of time. I am trying hard finding that threat and will post it once found. Cheers!
Old 17-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Hurrican Catch-You-In-HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacher
Dats what the former management of Dickson Spa thought too about 2 yrs ago.... but AV paid them a visit twice within the same week. 2nd time the whole HC was forced to close down for ignoring AV's warning. Lots of cheongster and WLs caught in mid-action...

If you are single... then no biggie. If you are married...then... prepare the Durian Husk liao !!

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Life is like a bus ride. Many have taken a ride with me but who will ride with me to my final destination?
Finally I found this threat posted by Bro OP.

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...35#post1165035
Old 18-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from GL and saw a raid going on along L14 at one hotel.

One bro told me already a few girls are sitting in the van.
Old 18-09-2005, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage
Just came back from GL and saw a raid going on along L14 at one hotel.

One bro told me already a few girls are sitting in the van.

That is sad new... Seem like AV is getting more action recently
Old 18-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak
Finally I found this threat posted by Bro OP.

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...35#post1165035
hi bro
of coz there are no certainly in this world
that y there are percentage and i do believe that there is a higher percent that the shop will not ganna raid twice in a short period unless of other factors
Old 18-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Xintiandi is stuck in moderation for some time to come

One point to note which i learnt the hard way: When checking into HC, do NOT write your BOGUS NAME and IC! When police raid, they will verify your details! Believe me u will have a sticky situation and hard time, explainging to the officers why u check in wif bogus name. The officers sibey 'kuai-lan'.

Few of the laojiao officers 'scold' the HC girls for wearing too scantily and chill them off...

Lucky enuf to kenna such an episode before.
Old 18-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SexFreak]...set up this Emergency Centre by submitting info on places being raided so that we could avoid disastrous-hit-area (安全第一 - Safety first)............QUOTE]

Bro,
No point. The moment you list out those safe places, knn the av will visit and make the place un-safe again....unless......unless, in future used code words to encrypt the name of the places, and this can be done only to known cheongsters, can not divulged to new comers, as you know av can infiltrated into the SBF and the group.......真是无孔不入....shi pei sian......

cheer
Old 18-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xintiandi
One point to note which i learnt the hard way: When checking into HC, do NOT write your BOGUS NAME and IC! When police raid, they will verify your details! Believe me u will have a sticky situation and hard time, explainging to the officers why u check in wif bogus name. The officers sibey 'kuai-lan'.

Few of the laojiao officers 'scold' the HC girls for wearing too scantily and chill them off...

Lucky enuf to kenna such an episode before.
This is another sticky problem and as you rightly pointed out a potential banna skin! Yeh the officers can be rough.
Just since we are on the subject. I once witnessed 2 tai-tais going into a HC pretending to be potential customers. They asked the recepts a lot of leading questions and even looked thru' the registered records. It's quite obvious that they are there to look for their husbands....tigeress on the prowl. The recepts were at a lost as how to react to the intrution and it was quite funny . It's no laughing matters though for their husbands. Not sure if they managed to find what they came for but when I left I saw them wating at the hotel lobby...hm...
Cheers,
Old 18-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

For the sole interest of the cheongsters and put up this post also kenna minus points . WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG ??? I am already so green and so little points and who on earth so HEI XIN (黑心没人性) to minus my points!!! Don't understand at all!!! Perhaps in future, read more and write less, better still, don't write. SIGH..............................................
Old 18-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: Hurrican Catch-You-In-HC

Quote:
For the sole interest of the cheongsters and put up this post also kenna minus points . WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG ??? I am already so green and so little points and who on earth so HEI XIN (黑心没人性) to minus my points!!! Don't understand at all!!! Perhaps in future, read more and write less, better still, don't write. SIGH..............................................
Hey bro, relax. There are many kinds of people in this forum. Not all of them got the same thinking as you. Well, as long as you have passed the message down and feel 问心无愧 can liao. Rep points are easy come easy go things. Don't take too hard.......

R-K-O
Old 18-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Hey bro, relax. There are many kinds of people in this forum. Not all of them got the same thinking as you. Well, as long as you have passed the message down and feel 问心无愧 can liao. Rep points are easy come easy go things. Don't take too hard.......

R-K-O
Thanks Bro R-K-O for your 安慰. But still very sian and buay-gum-wan 不甘愿. Whatever, let's pass the message around and pray for safe and happy cheonging. CHeerS
Old 19-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Bro R-K-O for your 安慰. But still very sian and buay-gum-wan 不甘愿. Whatever, let's pass the message around and pray for safe and happy cheonging. CHeerS
Bro SexFreak, appreciate your efforts in making the world a better place for you and for me and the entire human race...

Will up your points when my rep power is restored... steady one

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 19-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SexFreak].....To safe guard all our samsters (esp. those with tigress) and ensure safer cheonging (of course nothing is fool proof), I humbly suggest that we set up this Emergency Centre by submitting info on places being raided so that we could avoid disastrous-hit-area (安全第一 - Safety first).

Bro & All,
Have anyone thought of using H/P camera capture whose bastard AV faces while they are conducting raids.

Juz assuming you were relaxing at the coffee lounge and suddenly, all these AV pigs rush in, flag their CB badges.....or, shuting,...here there everywhere...asking ppls not to move....well,.... I also never meet such situation,,,,pui,,,,pui,,,, juz imagine lar.....And you happen to have a H/P camera. Knn captured those pigs faces......and post it in this SBF.....haha....I think you sure get a lots rep points....................

The purpose of this is to avoid these pigs whenever you see them pretending as customers and try to blend in at the same place with us, at least we can also warn the gals be more careful...... I think, most of the raids are the AV pretend to be customer and suddently, 内应外合....来个策手不及.....

cheer !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1