The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need advise

i got a very close gf , planning for engagement. She told me alot of times not to tell my parents whatever she said. Somehow in some emotion side , my mouth just spurts those minor minor chores out during emotional conversation with my parents(i refer to heated arguments). This time , i have done it .

I had quarrel with my parents on loaning $$ issue from them i said i will return them since they hold my ATM card and they can withdraw it anytime but they dint which i found out through internet banking and whenever we quarrel my dad just seem to brought this matter up time and time again. my gf had warn me dozen times not to loan anything from my dad cause of the consequences. In heated argument , i told my dad that my gf was right to say not to loan anything from him. My dad straight away confront her the next day when they meet , which i know makes her uncomfortable and brought things to its awkwardness .

The aftermath was my gf said she need to have her own space , we had not spoke in phone nor go out together for a week . I am feeling remorseful and pain . She said we need to cool down . we are quite busi in our work and sat afternoon 2 hours was the only time we met in the week which i cherish alot.

I try not to be like a man not to think about this and get on with life but somehow when emptiness came in , i will feel so terrible if i am not busi(eg . a break in work , a min seems like hours of pain.) I try to apologie but she say she is not angry but disappointed with me and cant find any thing to speak to me.

Bros and Sis here , any advice on what i should do , i am feeling very very loss , i just want to get back the life as before .
Old 11-11-2007, 01:46 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need advise

Brother you come sex forum ask advice for gf relationship problems think you will get alot funny answers. I believe no problems are the same & best persons to solve it are those involve.....all the best to you
Old 11-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. juz my two cents here..

i think you should try to draw lines to manage your relationship with your gal and parents.. sometimes its good to hear things in one way and let them go in the other.. the worst is to use one party's words in front of the others like in your case.. what might feel alright to you may be hurting or rude to others.. so manage yourself carefully.. try not to split things around.. end up hurting yourself the most..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 11-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

yo bro.. how old are you?
how come your parents is holding your atm card? very funny le...
you stil young is it? if yes then long way to go la, dun because of a gal become enemy with ur parent..
Old 11-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

change of a new GF seems to be workable for me.....can sense you will experience more HELL when u get married....you may think i am toking cock but you will know i am not when you are married with her
Old 11-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

You just did it

You betrayed her trust not only once I guessed, from your posting.

Now she doesn't know what to tell or what not to tell you, cos there's always this underlying fear that you will use her words against her.

Like someone mentioned above, you should at least have the discretion to filter out things that are at best left unsaid.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
D.o.P is Cool - loads of Potential

You have to come to a point whereby to side either woman (wife/gf) or parents.
Are you a filial son?
If you are, then good for your parents bad for your gf (or future wife)
If not, vice versa.

For me I can say I'm not filial. (bad term with parent) On the other hand, I dote on my future wife.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

You should seriously think about having this girl as your wife.

Because your father is not having a good relationship with her even before marriage, you will get hell after it.

BTW, why your parents still holding your ATM card? Do you still get allowance from your parents every week? What happen to your wages? Girls dun like man without spending power (money).
Old 11-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=hang37;2386319]yo bro.. how old are you?
how come your parents is holding your atm card? very funny le...
you stil young is it? QUOTE]

Wah.. Ur girl should not narry you yet if thats the case.. Sure kena alot of problems.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post
...I try not to be like a man not to think about this and get on with life but somehow when emptiness came in , i will feel so terrible.....any advice on what i should do...
maybe this link will help u Health Centre and KTV Lounge Tangos
Old 11-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i think the boss is coming soon..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Need advise

Hi thanks to all bros advise first of all. ya it may sound weird that my atm is in my parents hands.but its because i give in to them , they scare i will break all hell lose with my $2000 pay. Too much quarrel with my dad in the end i just gave in cause he say the house is his if u dun like this u move out. I mean living out is alot of expense. Actually i got standing order from bank to transfer $1000+ to the account with the atm in his hand i still got a 500+ extra to spend with the monthly allowance of another $500(which is my own salary). I got open another account which my pay will be transferred to it first before the standing order takes effect 2 days later.

I know that my mouth had blown it. haizz .

It s been 3 years togethjer not so easy to say change and can change . But thanks bros to all your advices.

Really appreciate.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck bro.. hope that things are working out for you..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 12-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ROSE88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you truly love her then apologize to her and make her feel secure about it. I myself once had a friend like you. His parents kept his ATM card and he only got a small allowance every month. And of course he got a girlfriend and planned to get married. A few months before his marriage his parents gave him back his ATM card. Imagine the money that they had saved from the start. This of course help in in his life as he will not be so spendthirft. But the sad thing now is that his wife control his ATM card now. So Bro, take it positively. Good luck.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
i think the boss is coming soon..
You meant school holiday's arriving?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1