The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Thanks rythuno for the recommendation. Went for Nina yesterday.

I understand there has been earlier reviews for her but would like to chip in my humble two cents worth:

1) Nina
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/nina-massage/

…..

She is good for brothers who want an in-between of vanilla (so many out there) and heavy-flavoured (i.e. Ke Le, OMM)

RTM: definitely!

Amei will probably be next after my visit to someone leaving mid of this month...
90 mins for 1 or 2HJ?

How is OMM after she returned?

Last edited by Javabeans; 10-08-2023 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Another FL crossover to take advantage of the easier targets here.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but no need "ymmv". Rong Rong provides your experience to everyone because she is an advertised FL on isyou. Hope you didn't get chopped because her isyou FJ price is $20 less than her SLG ML bbbj rate! Lol, go figure.

But perhaps it shows what the girls and agents think of the us, the ML punters here - generous and gullible. Sigh.

Having said which, I'll probably call her for her full service. She looks OK for a bonk. Thbaks for FR
her ad stated C cup, but pic and kang bro FR is small .. red flag or
Old 10-08-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yiyi-massage/
She still one of the best by far.
Bbbj: 9/10 deep throat many times and lick good
French: 8/10
AR: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Lick your whole body, and using cold and hot water
Took the 160 king service package, damn shiok
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yiyi-massage/

Took up the King Service Package with Ear Picking, damn shiok
She still one the best for me. (YMMV)

Bbbj: 9/10 deep throat many times and lick good
Overall: 9/10

After the ear picking session.
Lick the whole body using cold and hot water.

Explosed like the ndp fireworks. (CIM)
Also love the last part 回马枪.

Damage is 4B with tips.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 10-08-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
It is more like she will shower and wash you clean clean from head to bottom.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalsor View Post
Hi any nice ML in hougang/kovan area?
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/sha-sha-massage/

Stated in her post.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
her ad stated C cup, but pic and kang bro FR is small .. red flag or
Depends on whether you think boobs is a impt factor to you cos other parts of her body is pretty yummy, at least to me.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
90 mins for 1 or 2HJ?

How is OMM after she returned?
Hi bro, she asked if i wanted 1 or 2 HJs during the session, so i guess for 90mins there is option for 2 HJs. in the end i took 1x. Quality over quantity heh.

As for OMM, i tried once, her massage is darn good, but i never returned, after having seen her wechat moments LOL

Last edited by melikemsg; 10-08-2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yup Fairy’s ass is good. Got meat and rather perky. She also seems to be actively working out to make it even more tight and awesome. Those pictures on wechat is yummy.
Can’t agreed more! Those perky and juicy butt, make me wanna bang her for real while roleplaying infront of the mirror
Old 10-08-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

I also comment like this quite often lol
Still recall her reply was"是啊,给名车抹一抹“。

The next minute she started saying if i were in Burma, every part of me would be tagged with a price tag. Didnt get it at the first go so i asked further, only to realise she meant kidneys, heart, eye... yup, you get the drift.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I am moving towards this direction too.
Curious, how do you guys manage to pull this off? Roping in bro @kangkongkeng.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, she asked if i wanted 1 or 2 HJs during the session, so i guess for 90mins there is option for 2 HJs. in the end i took 1x. Quality over quantity heh.

As for OMM, i tried once, her massage is darn good, but i never returned, after having seen her wechat moments LOL
90mins session how much you paid? wasnt stated in her ad..

What about OMM wechat moment? I think she got a few wechat and the one I added doesnt seem to show much lol..
Old 10-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
90mins session how much you paid? wasnt stated in her ad..

What about OMM wechat moment? I think she got a few wechat and the one I added doesnt seem to show much lol..
Paid the normal rate of 120 x 1.5hrs as per those who never advertise, but i believe no harm asking them for confirmation. I do that sometimes also.

Personally, i'm not aware she has a few wechat accounts but the one i saw was quite extreme. This was discussed by other bros some time back.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
She is back in listing with new location. Just visited her yesterday
How is security? Any encounter w guard?
Old 10-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
How is security? Any encounter w guard?
There is security guard, but just ignore them they will not ask u anything. There is a famous ML living in the same block too 😆
Old 10-08-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Paid the normal rate of 120 x 1.5hrs as per those who never advertise, but i believe no harm asking them for confirmation. I do that sometimes also.

Personally, i'm not aware she has a few wechat accounts but the one i saw was quite extreme. This was discussed by other bros some time back.
I didnt see anything, can you describe it hahaha? I recall bros were discussing about it but still had no idea what you have seen :')
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1