The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 21-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone has any ways to contact Mistress Airah let me know! Thanks!
Old 21-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MEKKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Yup she will.. not like lain.. cannot touch her and she wun touch u also..
Previously I got the chance to chat with her and she shared abit about her experiences. Infact she had hands on experience before and showed me pictures so what you said maybe is applicable to you only bro...? Lain is one special dominant woman/dominatrix.
Old 22-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEKKA View Post
Previously I got the chance to chat with her and she shared abit about her experiences. Infact she had hands on experience before and showed me pictures so what you said maybe is applicable to you only bro...? Lain is one special dominant woman/dominatrix.
it was quite clearly written in her profile that she would not touch any sensitive parts with her bare hands or feet.

I respect her boundaries, so kept away. Unless that's have changed.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Saw from this Lindsey photos of some bro with a condom of cum captioned not his cum. Then the condom from where ah? Where she get the cum from
Old 22-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Saw from this Lindsey photos of some bro with a condom of cum captioned not his cum. Then the condom from where ah? Where she get the cum from
Well, from her ad she seems to be an avid clubber and thot, so she might have gotten the cum from her mouth lmao.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
from her lover or some other slaves i think..
Old 24-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Mistress Yui (previously Ziva) is highly recommended

Her rates are on the high side, but you'll get your money's worth.
do you have a new FR?
Old 27-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Well, from her ad she seems to be an avid clubber and thot, so she might have gotten the cum from her mouth lmao.
I think some bro went to ask the same question in her tumblr

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Anyone have FR for Mistress Rin (http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...te-pet/8172197) aka missyrin on fetlife?
Saw her tumblr she's more of a lifestyle mistress.
Old 28-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeepher View Post
I think some bro went to ask the same question in her tumblr
Lol you're right:

Old 30-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, how about mistress stacy? looks like her posting on backpage getting more frequent.. anyone tried before?
Old 30-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://prcprincess.net/model/ha-ha/

new mistress. anyone tried?
Old 30-10-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Hi, how about mistress stacy? looks like her posting on backpage getting more frequent.. anyone tried before?
She wants us to give her money without having sessions with her. Don't entertain gold diggers like this. Like another bro said, she has been promising sessions in the "near future" for months.
Old 30-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going for this weekend femdom party?
Old 31-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got wind that queen kali is coming to SG in december, and rates are at 500 sgd for an hour.

I'm not sure what this country is becoming. It's bewildering and almost laughable, that many of us are paying top dollar over here compared to many other countries. I have said this before and can't help but rant again.

Case in point - a certain Japanese domme came earlier this year and after the session, I asked her how much it would cost me if I engaged her in Japan. She told me she would charge the same amount as what she had charged in SG, which was approximately about 400 sgd for that single hour session. I didn't want to comment, because 400 sgd for 60 mins in japan is unheard of. I have never paid more than 320 tops for 60 mins including the hotel. No domme over there will get a 2nd look for anything higher than 20,000 yen (250 sgd) for 60 mins.

However, on a consolatory note, it's also good that more ladies are entering the local scene. E.g. with 50 ladies, I would think prices will start becoming sane. There will be plenty of drop-outs, and only the better ones will remain. But at least we know these will be the cream of the crop, but not before they are being given a serious run for their money.

Right now, there just ain't enough competition. OKTs should realise this and flood the market. A significant chunk of punters here only require fetish related sessions. Make 150-250 sgd sessions for this group a reality and it's likely overall prices will start to auto-correct. It's win-win for everyone
Old 31-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Got wind that queen kali is coming to SG in december, and rates are at 500 sgd for an hour.

I'm not sure what this country is becoming. It's bewildering and almost laughable, that many of us are paying top dollar over here compared to many other countries. I have said this before and can't help but rant again.

Case in point - a certain Japanese domme came earlier this year and after the session, I asked her how much it would cost me if I engaged her in Japan. She told me she would charge the same amount as what she had charged in SG, which was approximately about 400 sgd for that single hour session. I didn't want to comment, because 400 sgd for 60 mins in japan is unheard of. I have never paid more than 320 tops for 60 mins including the hotel. No domme over there will get a 2nd look for anything higher than 20,000 yen (250 sgd) for 60 mins.

However, on a consolatory note, it's also good that more ladies are entering the local scene. E.g. with 50 ladies, I would think prices will start becoming sane. There will be plenty of drop-outs, and only the better ones will remain. But at least we know these will be the cream of the crop, but not before they are being given a serious run for their money.

Right now, there just ain't enough competition. OKTs should realise this and flood the market. A significant chunk of punters here only require fetish related sessions. Make 150-250 sgd sessions for this group a reality and it's likely overall prices will start to auto-correct. It's win-win for everyone

i hope what u said will happen too.. 150-200 sounds reasonable..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1