The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2019, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bobs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Very well written, waiting for updates.
Old 27-10-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 27-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ergocomics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, camping here …
Old 28-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
MoonShading deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, waiting for more updates
Old 28-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
ubsolaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more
Old 29-10-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyDude94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates please TS
Keep up the good work
Old 18-11-2019, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Interesting
Whats gonna happen next
Waiting for the next update
Soon, I hope.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mightyzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping. TS pls continue
Old 22-11-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The weekend was pretty exciting as I have decided to keep my mind away from work and fall back to the “customer” mentality. Slept through till late morning before I ordered in breakfast. This time I went through the menu and selected items that I like. It was a full table of Hong Kong Dim Sum. While I dug into my brunch, I scanned through the events list. In the early afternoon, there would be a pool party with naked water polo. Almost at the same time, a mud wrestling is going on in the atrium and the usual beach volley starting at 3pm. Reserved a room at the atrium and a spa session before that, however I was undecided on the spa girl, Thai or Chinese. In the end, I left the choice open for the system to decide as a test on their algo. While waiting for the spa session pick up at 11am, I was listening in to the news on TV and at the same time checking and affirming YQ on my status. She was probing into my job, but after failing to learn more she started to relate the happenings for the past weeks. Sounds like she is enjoying her life in Singapore with Charlie chauffeuring her around and a flat all to herself.

Smarthouse: “Mr GN, your transport to the spa center have arrived.”

GN: “Ok. Please get housekeeping to clean up while I am away.”

Smarthouse: “Understand. Housekeeping have been informed.”

A short 10mins buggy ride brought me to the spa center. It still gave me the feeling of something out of place and it reminded me to kick of the 1st change to the isle. The same thai looking receptionist approached me as I alight the buggy.

Recept: “Welcome back sir, it have been quite a while since you last visited. I have noticed that you have not selected a girl, would you like me to recommend?”

GN: “Sure. Please do.”

The recept signalled to a short fair skin girl in a long beach sarong halter. She is no taller than 160, slightly plump side, but with a voluptuous asset. Very sweet smile and short hair.

Lina: “Hi sir, I am Lina from Vietnam. Please follow me.”

The usual procedure of hand free changing and Lina changing in front of me. She have a very flawless skin smooth and “powdery”. A good 34D asset, light brown nipples, slight meaty butt and an almost cleaned trimmed lil’sister with a small patch on the top. The most surprisingly thing is that her fair powdery skin extents all the way to her lil’sister region. She doesn’t have the usual dark/brown pigmentation that SE Asians have. I think special care must have been made to the region.

Lina: “Sir, would you like to try my specialty?”

GN: “What is that?”

Lina: “Soapy and gel bathe on water bed.”

GN: “Oh, sure why not?”

The usual SOP began when I entered the individual spa room of washing, soaking in the jaccuzi bath and light massages. After that is when the special began. I was laid on a super single sized float cushion and Lina start covering me and herself with lots of clear liquid gel. She basically rolled all over me with her bouncy and ample asset. Using her whole body, hands, boobs, thigh, stomach and even lil’sister, she cleaned me from head to toe. The most weird but enjoying position is the scissors rub of her lil’sister on my balls and lil’bro. At one time, my balls was actually half cupped into her lil’sister which till now I have no idea how that was done. Now I know how she got such smooth and fair lil’sister, which I think she got to rub and clean away all the pigmentation.
Subsequently, she washed away the gel and started with a milky soap and the whole washing process starts again. I was washed till super smooth and clean. The finale started after Lina washed off the soap and began BBBJ lil’bro. She was skilful and soft. If I rate Cheryl BBBJ as 9, Lina would get a full 10 points from me. She knew when to touch my balls or groin, slurp or suck and rim or lick. Before I knew it, I have unloaded my soldiers into her mouth. Even after a mouthful of soldiers, she didn’t rush into pulling out instead continued to stroke lil’bro for a few moments. Lina wasn’t a swallower, so she spat out and rinsed her mouth.

Lina: “Sir, did you enjoy it? Did I hurt you?” I shooked my head while Lina gave a brief wash of lil’bro.

While I didn’t feel like talking, Lina was acknowledged with my smile on my face. We got covered up and I was led to the massage room. The massage was nothing fantastic and I was eager to taste the silky abalone. After just a short 20mins massage, I asked Lina to lie down on the massage bed and dug into the feast. It was nothing short of expectations. Her lil’sister was smooth, tasty, smelled wonderful with a milky scent and her sweet juice was surprisingly lightly sweet. She was easily wet, but a soft to silent moaner. Her lil’sister was so tasty that I didn’t bear to get off until she could not take it any more that she held my hands to indicate to mount her. Lil’bro was like an eel that slipped into a hole with little effort. Her inner muscle was strong that she clasped onto lil’bro as I pumped her sensually in missionary. Timing my thrust and pull, she gripped onto lil’bro like I am f**king a virgin. We changed position from doggie to the cowgirl and that is where she got into a different tempo. In cow girl, she was riding lil’bro like nobody business, hard and fast. It was lucky that she was slightly plump and her butt was cushioned with some meat that it was not bone hitting bone. After a good 5 mins on cow girl, Lina gave a soft “errk….errk…errk” where she cummed and I follow suit to shoot whatever I have left into her. She was really tired and she dropped onto my chest with lil’bro still in her. Lil’bro fell back to sleep and popped out from her lil’sister. After catching her breath, Lina got off and started cleaning me up.

Lina: “Sir, you sure know how to pleasure a lady. Your tongue is crazy. I have not cummed so hard for quite awhile.”

GN: “Really? Hope you enjoyed it. I did.” Lina smiled and went to get a wet towel to wipe my mouth, lil’bro and lastly herself.
Old 22-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got some feedback to make the para more readable.
Hope this last post improves the reading. Enjoy guys and gals.
Old 22-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Engingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEngingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very sexciting story TS, thanks
Old 22-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cuccittini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting, camping for more updates!
Old 23-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DeOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sexy update bro, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1