The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sister in law fetish

Sil had a bad tummy cramps due to menses.. So she asked me to help her get hot towel to put over her tummy.. She dont see to mind me lifting her shirt up to put the towel over. She even let me lift it up n rub ointment on her tummy to make her feel better. Of course i did try to explore higher den the tummy..
Old 13-11-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Proceed with caution?
Always with caution bro.
Old 13-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Sil had a bad tummy cramps due to menses.. So she asked me to help her get hot towel to put over her tummy.. She dont see to mind me lifting her shirt up to put the towel over. She even let me lift it up n rub ointment on her tummy to make her feel better. Of course i did try to explore higher den the tummy..

Having menses and ask bil to lift up shirt ...I will not do that ....
Old 13-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Having menses and ask bil to lift up shirt ...I will not do that ....

Huh?? Why?
Old 17-12-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leoncool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Huh?? Why?
Could that be a hint to you that you might go further
Old 17-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

So envy of you guys. My wife has three sisters.... they are like .... if they are naked you also will not feel excited that kind lor. hahaha.
Old 22-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Why my sisters in law are not sexy to me? Their figure or lack of figure aside, it is also personality. They like to judge and gossip. Like in family gathering how they gossip about their own relatives and stepping all over others to make themselves feel good. After hearing a few years of that is no longer funny after that. Definitely a turn off.
Old 23-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thangchoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
So envy of you guys. My wife has three sisters.... they are like .... if they are naked you also will not feel excited that kind lor. hahaha.
Wa lao, this is jialat
Old 23-12-2019, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why my sisters in law are not sexy to me? Their figure or lack of figure aside, it is also personality. They like to judge and gossip. Like in family gathering how they gossip about their own relatives and stepping all over others to make themselves feel good. After hearing a few years of that is no longer funny after that. Definitely a turn off.
But another men's trash cld be another men's tresure bro
Old 23-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
turn off lights and shove into their mouths to stop the chattering haha
Old 23-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But another men's trash cld be another men's tresure bro
some might like certain figures also.
Old 23-12-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Agreed, bad attitude good figure, can accept. Bad figure good attitude, can accept also. But both also bad, very jialatz
Old 23-12-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Monver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post
turn off lights and shove into their mouths to stop the chattering haha
Cannot anyhow shove la, what if accidentally bite off?
Old 31-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monver View Post
Cannot anyhow shove la, what if accidentally bite off?
Wah so many ask for tele but only 2 add.. Hahaha..
Old 31-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
0 out of e. What’s wrong with your life. Go pray
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1