The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Today, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 15
soundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud ofsoundworks has much to be proud of
Re: Where are the Malaysian MLs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
those r the wonderful years of cheongster.....sad...now left very very few malaysian gems in sg shore..... anyway pm me for exchange.cheer.
bro,thank for sharing, my favorite is still ur indian contact, she is simply a gem!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 4
e250skh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettere250skh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettere250skh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettere250skh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettere250skh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Where are the Malaysian MLs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCayden View Post
Used to have at bugis spa @plaza. Now don't know where the MLs gone to.. anyone knows ?
Yes, two of them...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available