The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Short Story] A Sick Play

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 13-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OvilgyFother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, please keep going TS
Old 13-11-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With little choice but to swallow, Kim did so eagerly, before rising quickly to her feet just as one stray dollop coated her philtrum. She hadn't noticed and anyway it looked as if she had a runny nose. "I'll finish you off later," I whispered in her ear, nuzzling at it and kissing down to her neck, sending a discernible shiver through her body.

The drinks paid for, we conveyed them back to the table. My sperm was still on her top lip as we sat down, amid knowing smiles from the others, except Ian who clearly didn't credit what had just happened. But the others knew me only too well. "You are my hero, Den Boy," Spud enthused, offering a high five.

Kim gazed down forlornly, avoiding the burning eyes. As she did so, the stray seed dislodged and trickled onto her top lip. Feeling a little tickle she stuck out her tongue, tasting the thick salty deposit. With an exasperated squeal, she jumped up and sprinted to the ladies. We chuckled amongst ourselves as Ian sat uncomfortably, twiddling his thumbs and wishing he was somewhere else.

Having cleaned up and composed herself, Kim returned to relieve him. Well sort of, though I wouldn't have minded betting that, after 6 weeks of dating the dirty little minx, the type of relief Ian craved was somewhat different. Little did he realise I'd just pumped ten cc's of spunk down his girlfriend's throat and was busily planning how to take things further -- much further.

The night proceeded pretty uneventfully and, as the beer went down, so did the inhibitions, even Ian's. Doubtless he was looking forward to getting Kim upstairs later to fuck her brains out. What a perfect way to start the New Year! We looked on as Kim dragged her boyfriend up to dance and he placed his hands on her backside a little tentatively. They looked such a perfect couple. PCC had to go and spoil the mood by taking an excuse-me, leaving Ian to traipse back dejectedly to the table. "Never mind, son," sympathised Spud hollowly, ruffling his hair like he was 10 years old.

We observed as PCC swung Kim around like a rag doll, taking every opportunity to paw and maul at her gorgeous lumps and bumps. Rising, the other three of us surrounded the girl and enjoyed a group grope. CASA whooped with glee as a tug at the thong caused it to slide down to Kim's knees. She tried desperately to pull it back up but four pairs of strong hands stopped her. In the enduing struggle the tiny garment was ripped to shreds. The hem of the skirt at mid thigh, Kim was very exposed and would have to spend the rest of the night that way. When she was allowed to return to Ian, she ensured to keep her knees pressed tightly together though it was possible to make out the scent of pussy amid the smoke and body odour.

Midnight arrived with a live TV link on the big screen and a countdown by Big Ben, marked by streamers flying through the air, whoops and cheers and, of course, lots of kisses. Ian could only watch in stunned silence as PCC grabbed his girl and forced his tongue down her throat. Spud and CASA followed suit with equal lack of subtlety before Kim tottered my way, throwing her arms around my neck resignedly.

I lifted her lithe body to mine, feasting on her delicious mouth. All resistance shot to pieces, she made no attempt to stop my tongue roving over hers, though it was just a little disconcerting knowing that there might still be traces of my cum inside. With the other 3 looking on in awe, my hands slipped down her spine to the tops of her thighs. Lifting the hem quickly, I exposed her gorgeous bare arse to them. They cheered more loudly than at midnight. Realising her predicament, Kim scrambled free, chastising me drunkenly before falling into the arms of her waiting boyfriend, as if that might protect her.

¾ of an hour passed and the pub had begun thinning out when Dave the landlord came over. "We're closing at one o'clock, lads," he disclosed. "But you 4 are more than welcome to come upstairs for a late one."

I was just about to turn down the generous offer when it occurred to me that Kim would doubtless be staying too. Now what a pleasant thought that was! Evidently the other three realised it too as they were quick to accept. As more couples drifted away into the cold and foggy night, the pub cleared until just seven of us remained. Ian's heart seemed to plunge when it dawned on him that we weren't leaving like the others. Dave grabbed a bucketful of beers and a bottle of tequila and we headed upstairs. Half-pissed, half-pissed off, young Ian slumped down in an armchair and covetously pulled Kim into his lap.

The rest of us sat around necking Buds and chatting about football with Dave for an hour. When the Buds disappeared we moved on to tequila, complete with the salt thing drunken people do. Even young Ian joined in though he looked weary-eyed, forcing himself to stay awake in a vain attempt to out-drink us and impress Kim as she snuggled in his lap. Another hour elapsed before her father issued a huge yawn and announced he was going to bed. He said we were welcome to stay and that Kim would let us out.

The expression on Ian's face when he realised we were staying even longer was priceless as his world imploded. We consoled him with a treble measure of tequila. Still desperate to appear big in front of the group of older men and his cute girlfriend, he downed the glass in one. A big mistake, the youngster gagged and spluttered, spraying the contents all over Kim's top. With a squeal she jumped off his lap. "Look what you've done, you...arrrgggh."

A large wet patch had appeared across Kim's breasts, accentuating the nipples beneath that had sprouted proudly. Ian's eyes rolled in his head and he seemed to lose consciousness as a chorus of "Get 'em off, get 'em off, get 'em off," rang around the rowdy group of perverted onlookers. As Kim flustered, CASA seized the initiative by grabbing a slender wrist and pulling the beauty onto his lap. As Kim fell back and her feet elevated, the skirt rode up obscenely and we all got a glimpse of pink snatch.

With the girl in his lap and poor Ian making facial expressions like a floundering fish that had given up fighting, CASA fumbled at Kim's waist, rolling up the silver top to just beneath her breasts. A little too drunk or too tired, or both perhaps, she offered little resistance, lifting her arms up straight above the head. A tug and the top came off in CASA's hands, leaving Kim in just a pretty white lacy half-cup and the tiny skirt. Her awesome tits jiggled as she squirmed around in CASA's lap, almost threatening to spill out over the top. Not one to pass up an opportunity such as this, he reached around, goalkeeper hands forming two large claws. They clamped tight around the bouncy boobs, squeezing purposefully to mould an impressive cleavage.

From his vantage point on the adjacent armchair, young Ian could only watch dumbly as his pretty young girlfriend was mauled relentlessly. Kim's mouth formed a heart shape and she let out a whimper as CASA's thumbs grazed back and forth across each hard nipple through the bra. CASA pawed so manfully that eventually the right breast worked free of its cup. It jiggled and heaved but remained staunchly firm and in place, the nipple sticking out like a liquorice comfort. The other three of us all seemed to ease in closer, breath racing, licking our lips and nursing throbbing erections.

Draping Kim's arm over his shoulder, CASA craned in and took the delicious-looking teat between his lips, sucking with lustful intent. Only realising her predicament too late at the hands of four horny perverts did Kim pull back and try to raise an objection, glancing over appealingly at her boyfriend. Yet he was in no state to offer assistance, staring back through glazed eyes and seeming to shrug in helpless acceptance. Pulling her back to him forcefully, CASA chewed on the nipple as a hand found its way to her thigh. Kim tried to wriggle free but merely succeeded in pushing the skirt up her hips to expose the lovely pink cunt beneath.

All of this was too much for PCC who literally leapt from the couch, falling to his knees before the girl. Reaching out, he pushed her thighs apart, the skirt compressing at her waist, before burying his face in moist crotch. All we could hear were furious slurping sounds as PCC feasted upon that hot young pussy, interlaced with Kim's whines of appreciation. Up top, freeing the other breast from its cup, CASA continued to grope. PCC moved higher, kissing her belly as he unzipped his jeans in readiness.

Taking out a nice hard cock, PCC drew back the foreskin and pressed his cock tip to Kim's pussy slit as CASA lifted her arse. Kim reached up to place her hands on PCC's shoulders, groaning as the bloated head worked its way into her cunt and spreading those gorgeous lips wide. As CASA took the opportunity to free himself from behind, Kim was laid down by PCC on her back, lengthways on the couch. Barely losing contact, PCC angled to rest on top, between her legs, embarking upon a nice powerful pump action, his hairy buttocks bouncing up and down as Kim groaned.

Horny as fuck and with Kim's musky scent wafting through the room, CASA moved into position at the head, tilting Kim's cheek and moving her face on its side before feeding his cock into the welcoming mouth. For 30 seconds she sucked and licked with relish whilst CASA told her in no uncertain terms what a filthy little cocksucking whore she was. Aware that there were two more hungry cocks to feed -- three if you counted young Ian -- he upped the tempo, fucking her mouth to match the rhythm of PCC.

Wholly engrossed by the scene, momentarily I glanced across at Spud who was rubbing a discernible bulge through his jeans. Neither of us, it seemed, could wait to get a turn. Young Ian was watching as well, dumbstruck yet enchanted by the salacious scene, and powerless to act as his girlfriend was turned back into a cheap slut before his very eyes. "Fuck this," complained a desperate Spud as his cock strained at the leash, unzipping and allowing it a welcome release before palming gently.

Thankfully the wait was not an onerous one. Kim was so damned sexy, it was impossible to go on more than 10 minutes. CASA reached a climax first, pulling his cock from Kim's mouth as the first line of cum stretched from the eye to her lips like the string on a spider's web covered in early morning dew. Slapping the head on her chin as he came properly with gusto, a slither of seed lassoed Kim's face obliquely. Teasing the base with eager fingers, CASA milked out a couple more loads, directly into Kim's pretty little waiting mouth. We all watched as she swallowed hungrily and pleaded for more with her eyes.

Only too happy to oblige, Spud was there in a flash, nearly knocking me over in the rush. Picking up where CASA had left off, he prepared to administer an oral pounding. Kim's eyes twinkled at the inflated head aiming at her mouth, opening wide to receive. Spud jammed the tiny hole with his imperious girth, before slotting in right up to the balls. Kim gagged but managed to compose as her mouth was fucked mercilessly.

Down below, PCC was equally as merciless and defying logic as he clocked up 15 minutes, pounding Kim's cunt until it was soft and pliable, buttocks animated. Lifting the girl's legs upright, he adjusted on to his knees, pushing deep into her cervix. Thrusting with force, the sound of cock slapping womb wall filled the room. Ten more powerful strokes and he gave notice that he was about to cum. Letting Spud's cock fall momentarily from her lips, Kim banged her fists and squealed at him: "Oh God, yeah, cum hard inside my slutty little..."

The sentence hung in the air as a desperate Spud forced his cock back in her mouth and started to pound with purpose. Her cheeks were bloated and the tip could clearly be seen as it made upward sorties. This was proving all too much for me and I had to ease the tension on my throbbing cock, pulling it out in readiness. It felt good in my hand but I needed to shove it in Kim for old time's sake. Having cum just a few hours earlier, the filthy little tramp was in for the ride of her life.

With a huge grunt, PCC pumped his thick seed deep into Kim's belly. She must have cum too for she thrashed wildly, once more neglecting Spud's cock, and letting out a banshee-like wail that we all feared might wake her father. Anxious looks aside, the bedroom door remained shut. Spud rectified the situation by plugging the hole once more, muting Kim's heightened squeals in thick manhood. Holding there for precious moments until his cock had deflated, PCC finally moved aside, tottering towards me like an old man on his last legs. I just managed to swerve out of the way before he collapsed, gasping for air on the opposite couch from Kim's prone body.

At least it was prone until Spud dictated a change of position. Seated, his cock upright and rock hard, Kim climbed to her knees, sucking with vigour once more as he gripped her hair and called her slut names. I'd rarely known a girl get off so much on such verbal abuse but Kim seemed to adore it. Her sexy bottom wiggled seductively as I homed in to claim my prize. However, the sight of PCC's seed gurgling in the hole and snaking down the girl's inner thigh very nearly made me retch. Taking a moment to contemplate, there was only one thing for it. I rubbed my hands in sheer glee.

Looking around I saw that PCC had regained his composure and, having been joined by CASA on the other couch, the pair had become interested spectators. They realised exactly what was coming, something we'd discussed but which none of us had managed with Kim. To be fair, back then it didn't have the kudos it now seems to enjoy. "Den's going for the arsehole!" rang out the gasp.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now, as far as I knew, this was as close to virgin territory as it was possible to find with Kim. Looking around I saw young Ian, seemingly over the worst of his alcoholism and watching mesmerised, totally gripped by the scene as his girlfriend was ravaged senseless. "Come here," I commanded, having another thought.

When he refused, pushing back into the armchair protectively, I reached over and grabbed the youngster by the scruff of the neck. "Your boyfriend's going to lick your arse," I informed Kim.

Both shook their heads in denial, Kim's still wrapped around Spud's shaft, but I was having none of it. I could of course have gone to the bathroom and found some Vaseline or cream, but the idea of seeing this naïve young man lick his girlfriend's dirty brown ring was rather appealing. "Do it," I ordered in my most menacing tone, supplementing the words with a shove,

He moved gingerly at first, tongue poking through his teeth but rearing back. It needed another shove, and it was probably just as well he was as high as a kite. The tip of his tongue made wet contact with Kim's anus and a shudder passed right through her body. That coincided with Spud exploding in her mouth and rattling off a volley of slut names. He made sure she swallowed every drop and cleaned the sticky knob thoroughly before moving away to survey the glorious scene I was directing.

Holding Ian's head in place I ensured he gave his girlfriend's arsehole a good hard tongue-lashing before I was satisfied. Kim seemed to absolutely fucking love it, writhing and moaning as reams of Jacko's spunk dislodged and snaked down her inner thigh. Ian actually got so into it too that he prised her bum cheeks apart and tried to bury his tongue in her anal cavity. It was a lovely scene, but I had needs and a cock so hard and painful it felt like it had been hit with a hammer.

Easing him aside, I moved up close and pressed the tip of my throbbing cock to the dripping wet anal entrance. His saliva around the rim made a wonderful lube. Kim groaned and thrashed and sought solace with a cushion, hugging it tight as I worked the fat head into her snug bum hole. The walls gripped vice-like. "Eee-ew," she moaned as I held her hips and angled to get some shaft in too.

From the wings, Ian was watching with a childlike wonder as his girlfriend's tight little arse was stretched around my girth, the muscles yielding to the force I exerted. I wanted Kim's arse so badly it was untrue. Three other pairs of eyes watched intently from the other side as inch by inch the shaft disappeared into Kim's brown ring. For her part, I have to say she took it extremely well, just a clenched fist and a sucking-in of air through gritted teeth as slowly but surely her virgin arse was invaded with stiff manhood. The walls gripped so tight to the shaft that I was convinced I'd be dismembered. Feeling the scrub of tangled pubic hair finally brush the soft flesh of her arse cheek, Kim let out a huge sigh of relief.

I grinned as, unable to contain his urges any longer, Ian allowed a hand to crawl up his girlfriend's thigh to her pussy, whilst the other rested on his now exposed cock. Well, he could hardly be blamed getting turned on under these extenuating circumstances with his girlfriend's anus being stretched to breaking and her passionate cries filling the room. Drawing back, I gathered a breath and started pushing back and forth, gently at first as her freshly plucked anal cherry would allow. A series of heightened moans fell from Kim's lips as her arse was worked into a malleable state. Young Ian's fist was blurring on the shaft as arousal replaced revulsion. And evidently his other hand had found Kim's clit for she screeched with joy. "Get under there and fuck her," I ordered.

Sheepish at first, he needed a little more encouragement to move into place, with Kim's body literally lying on his as he pushed into her cunt. Working his buttocks eagerly, soon his prick was fully embedded in tight twat and he found a pulsing rhythm to match mine. With Kim's soft tits splaying to the sides, I took hold of them and squeezed playfully as my cock pistoned in and out. "Oh God, I'm so full," groaned Kim, banging her palms back on the couch.

It was true. There was little more than a thin membrane of flesh between mine and her boyfriend's cocks. So much so that I could feel his thrusts and he mine. Growing more excited beneath the spread body of his sexy girlfriend, he started to increase the pace, in turn emboldening me to do so till I was fucking Kim's arse with ardour. We went at it hard like two adversaries trying to outdo one another, ravaging both of Kim's stretched holes till she screamed. Again there were anxious looks towards her father's bedroom door.

With his lack of experience, understandably Ian was first to cum, firing what felt like a huge wad of semen into Kim's womb, reverberating so I could feel it. Six weeks of pent-up desire was released in several more spurts. Instead of moving aside as I expected, he remained in place, kissing his girlfriend tenderly as she was buggered senseless. It was such a heart-rending, loving scene to witness that it drove me right over the edge. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I roared, spanking her arse.

Kim squealed as I ploughed deep and emptied my balls into her bowels in one huge explosive orgasm. It felt like I might never stop cumming, surpassing young Ian's volume. As I pulled out, Kim's body went limp and she collapsed in Ian's arms, the pair hugging one another tightly on the floor. Adjusting, I pulled up my boxers and jeans. I must remember to thank Dave for having us back, I thought. "Happy New Year," rang out the dawn chorus as we left the pub in the wee small hours.

Now, I wondered what my New Year Resolution should be.

E N D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Similar Story TBC...........if you have any comments on this to stop....Please advise...

In the meantime, just enjoy these videos Clips

http://www.xvideos.com/video51883107... memade_asian_
http://www.xvideos.com/video25083265...9cf2c9f2101fd1
http://www.xvideos.com/video52003889/sex_in_the_car
http://www.xvideos.com/video51527435...ree_watch_here
http://www.xvideos.com/video50939569...ree_watch_here
Old 13-11-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
thinside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, please keep going..
Old 14-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Another whole NEW Storyline...

The Slut's Confession

I met my second wife when she was still at school, a decade or so ago. Kelly was sweet 16 back then, an A-Level student, I was her English tutor. Happily married as I was at the time, the gangly schoolgirl barely warranted a second look, though would later confess that she wanted me from the moment our eyes first met across a row of desks. 

It's funny how things change so quickly: within a year the love had all but gone from my marriage, and I'd begun to notice how this particular girl in my English class blushed whenever I addressed her. A year older now, she'd blossomed into something of a beauty, symmetrical jet coloured hair framing a classically pretty heart-shaped face. Staying behind after class one day, Kelly disclosed that she'd been let down by a friend and had a spare ticket for the theatre that night, an amateur production of a book we were studying. I smiled and graciosly accepted the invitation.

Things raced on from there but, for the sake of my job, we agreed nothing should happen until she'd finished school, by which time she was 18 and contemplating university. Unfortunately, despite my close tutelage her grades fell a good way short. After a whirlwind romance, we married just before her 19th birthday, amid inevitable sighs of disapproval from both sides of the family tree.

For the first 6 months I was just about able to keep up with her voracious sexual appetite: 5 times a night was well within Kelly's compass, and she rarely showed signs of lagging. Yet, as time passed, sadly I defaulted back to the twice a week copulation of my first marriage. Kelly of course was good about it, never once complaining or putting me under undue pressure, but I could tell she craved more, which is where this story really begins, 8 years ago.....

Our neighbours were having the front of their house rendered. I'd noticed how their builder, a rough, tough Irishman, looked at Kelly. Kelly acted the innocent but I knew. Well I was always the open sort and, to be honest, secretly the premise thrilled me. "Look, it's all right," I conceded, "just as long as you use protection, promise not to fall in love and...and as long as you promise to tell me all about it when I get home from school."

There was a glint in my eye and Kelly nodded understandingly. "But how do I...?" she enquired with a patented wide-eyed look of innocence and trying not to sound too enthusiastic

"Oh, use your imagination," I teased, surprising myself with just how excited the idea was making me. "Tell him you've tickets for the theatre."

Kelly smiled. "I know," she grinned, seemingly getting into the idea with equal enthusiasm. "Maybe I'll put on my little hotpants and halter top and go wash the car."

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned, under my breath.

Ironically, I left the house that morning with the biggest, hardest erection of my whole entire life. Classes were a blur, and I wasn't hanging around one single minute after the final bell. Passing the florist's, I availed myself of the biggest bunch of flowers on display, which was just as well for I needed something to shield my hard-on from unwitting passers-by as I undertook the 15 minute walk home. The car in the driveway was as I expected: spotlessly clean at the back, dirty still at the front, the bucket of suds and sponge close by. At the same time, little progress appeared to have been made on our neighbour's rendering. Oh I could hardly wait to get inside the house and hear of Kelly's adventures........
Old 14-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Kelly opened the door before I had time to get the key in. Fresh from the shower, she was flushed from the hot water and whatever frenzied activity had preceded it. We exchanged awkward glances before she hooked her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. When we broke, I said breathlessly: "I want every single detail, everything."

Kelly smiled, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom, where I was helped me out of my shirt and trousers. We climbed onto the bed, Kelly's head sliding beneath my arm, to rest below my shoulder, her eyes locking on mine, full of devotion. The towel cast aside, her body was a picture of young beauty, breasts firm, pussy lips plump and glistening. Reaching down, her slender fingers toyed with the fly of my boxers, releasing the semi-hard cock. "Ooh baby," she cooed, my breath racing with anticipation. "I've been a bad girl today," she pouted, the shaft inflating in her hand.

"Ohhhhhhh," I sighed as Kelly drew back the foreskin lovingly. "Did you wear the hotpants and halter?"

"Yes," she enthused, eyes sparkly. "I felt like a total slut. No bra, no panties..."

"Oh Goddddddd," I moaned as she toyed with my penis.

"He almost fell off his platform when he saw me. I started at the back of the car, bending over right beneath him, my tight little arse sticking up in the air as I scrubbed the tailgate."

"Oh fuck," I mouthed, front teeth buried in my bottom lip.

"I was so turned on I swear I almost had an orgasm just from the crotch of the hotpants rubbing against my pussy. It was worth waxing," she said with a salacious grin, her tiny hand masturbating me oh so slowly. "I wiggled my little bottie in his direction, knowing full well he was watching my every move. I could almost feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. I stood up and wiped the sweat from my forehead – it was hard work."

"Oh I bet it was for our builder friend."

"Mmm, it was. I stole a glance and could see his cock straining at his blue dungarees."

"Was he big?"

"Mmm, yes he was," she replied, pulling a face. "He hurt my tight little pussy he did, honey."

I empathised, reaching between a pair of legs that parted automatically, index finger tracing a line from bottom to top of the silken slit. Wow, her pussy did indeed feel like it had received a severe butchering, tenderised by hard thick Irish cock. Kelly sucked in air as the digit worked inside, parting each moist pink fold. Massaging her swollen clit I prompted her to continue.

"Then I had a little accident," she pouted. "As I raised the sponge, I splashed soapy water all over my titties. They stuck firmly to the halter, my nipples pressing really hard against the wet cotton, as hard as they are now."

I cast a glance across. Her excited nipples were half an inch long and bloated as if sore. Kelly angled so that the left teat brushed my lips. Parting, I took it inside, suckling long and hard, causing her to moan and press down harder upon my embedded finger. As I circled her clit, she moaned appreciatively, the pair of us as aroused as ever before.

Kelly's breath was racing as she imparted the tale. "I stood up straight with the wet top clinging and started to fan my chest. He just watched, as blatant as you like, eyes burning into me. I smiled and he climbed off the platform and into our garden. Without saying anything he pushed me up against the tailgate and stuck his rough hands inside my top. My nipples were burning. His tongue was in my mouth in seconds. I was so hot I told him to fuck me over the bonnet..."

"Oh honey, did he? Did he fuck you in broad daylight?"

Kelly smiled as a dollop of precum oozed from the eye of my cock tip under her gentle ministrations. "No," she frowned. "The postman was just over the road. The builder told me I was a very naughty girl and how he should spank me. Before I knew it we were in the living room and I was spread across his knee like a bad little schoolgirl, my hotpants down by my ankles and feeling so helpless. I just held my breath in anticipation, my body trembling. God, how he made me wait, lifting his hand gradually. Then he spanked me repeatedly and called me all sorts of names..."

"Mmmmmmm, like what?"

"He called me...he called me a dirty little slut, HIS dirty little slut. Said I'd been teasing him for weeks and that I was going to get what a dirty little slut deserved. He told me that he was going to ruin me for other men."

She jerked as my finger found her ravaged clit once more, her stroking up and down my shaft raising a gear. "His calloused fingers strayed under and started to pinch my nipples, twisting them till I cried out. He was so rough with me, honey. He ordered me to tell him how I should be treated."

"What did you reply?" I mouthed.

"I told him I should be treated like a filthy little whore. He said yes, I should be, that I was the filthiest whore he'd ever met. Then he asked what I wanted. I said his nice big cock inside me. He told me to get on my hands and knees, to wiggle my sweet arse and to beg for it. He could see how worked up I was."

"Oh fuck, honey, yes."

Without prompting, Kelly cocked her leg over mine, mounting my rock hard cock. It slipped easily into her wet cunt, burying straight to the balls. Kelly gasped, a mix of pain and pleasure in that well-fucked pussy. That builder must really have given it to her hard. Reaching up, I cupped her perfect spherical breasts, bruised in a dotted pattern around the areolae where the builder had pawed her roughly. In comparison, I squeezed tenderly, lovingly as she gyrated on my eager cock, her nipples engorged. "Keep talking," I prompted, my breath staccato. "Tell me how he fucked you."

"Brutally," she groaned, "his cock was like a length of long hard piping. He just put his rough hands on my buttocks, prised them apart then slammed deep in my pussy from behind. Lucky I was so wet or he'd have hurt me bad. He just thrust in and out, calling me a filthy little tramp, a whore, a slut and every so often spanking my arse."

Beneath her, my heightened upward thrusts met her eager downward motions, my cock slamming deep into her cervix. "Tell me, did he fuck you up the arse?"

Kelly hesitated, suggesting my hunch was right. Rocking forward, she let my cock exit her wet cunt and press firmly at her anal ring. The entrance was less tricky than ever before, her tunnel descending to envelop the shaft with relative ease. Oh yes, that builder had taken her up the arse all right, ripped the hole open. As I punctured the sphincter and buried the whole length, Kelly reached to press two fingers in her cunt, moaning intensely. "What else did he make you do?" I entreated.

"He slipped off the condom and pushed me on my back whilst he tossed over me. His face contorted and then he fired a huge wad of spunk at my tits. It splashed everywhere and he ordered me to rub it in. I did as he said. Then he pumped another wave in my face before forcing me to suck his cock clean. I could barely fit it in my tiny little mouth. He was such a brute, honey. I told him to get out and to leave me alone."

"And did he?"

She hesitated, our lovemaking reaching a pause, her soaking wet pussy leaking on my belly as she balanced precariously. "Did he, Kelly?" I prompted.

She looked shamefaced. "He came back twice more. He was so strong, honey. I was powerless to resist."

Suddenly I flipped her over onto her back, legs akimbo. With all my energy I thrust deep inside her cunt, my buttocks pumping. "You are a dirty little slut, aren't you, Kelly?" I whispered in her ear, before sucking at her soft neck.

"Yesssssss I am," she moaned as I grunted, the pair of us welded together at the midriff.

In and out I thrust, gathering momentum, getting ever closer as Kelly's nails raked at my shoulders. One hard pump, and I unloaded wave after wave of cum into her womb, hotly followed by her own orgasm, as intense a climax as ever I'd known her to have. She screamed in pure ecstasy, our bodies melting.

After a minute of breath-gathering as we lay entwined on top of the bed, she confessed: "But he didn't make me cum like you do."

I smiled. I loved her dearly, passionately. And she felt the same.

And that was how it started 8 years back, since which time Kelly has had several more liaisons, all with the same proviso: that she tells me all about it when I get home.

TBC.......I hope to find the time to tell you all about very soon.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
linebacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice updates.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

The Irish builder managed to keep Kelly amused for a further month – at our poor neighbours' expense. But finally the rendering job was finished and that was the last we saw of him. For the next month or so Kelly made do with what I could offer, ranging from 4 times in an exceptional week to a pitiful blank during the height of the exam period.

With summer reaching full swing and a slut's passions running high, I knew it was hard on the girl, evidenced by the proliferation of End Summers' entries on the credit card. Those dildos and other toys would be left in an unwashed state for my return each evening, presumably in the hope the musky scent might work like some elixir on my waning libido. Sadly it wasn't to be.

There was, however, a glint of hope on the horizon with the arrival of the 6 week summer break. I let Kelly choose the destination and she plumped for Las Palma, Canary Islands. Packing presented little problem: all her outfits were of the skimpiest material, designed to show off her hot little peachy butt and perfectly formed c-cup breasts, whilst underwear was kept to a minimum.

We sat in the Tenerife bar (one of the main Canary islands, Tenerife, Spain) on the first night of arrival, a little fatigued from the flight. Kelly wore an open-necked silky see through blouse with a black bikini top beneath, a pink miniskirt (no panties, of course) and flip-flops. She looked as cute as a button, a real head turner.

Tucked into seats at the back so as to enjoy an uninterrupted panoramic view, every person from waiters to the massing hordes seemed to be thinking the same thing: what was this hot babe doing with that dull old guy? Empowering in a perverse kind of way, I tried to second guess the type Kelly might be attracted to, noticing odd bouts of prolonged eye contact. As the evening wore on, those glances became less and less subtle, one guy at the bar with a group of rowdy pals paying Kelly particular attention. "I'm going to powder my nose, honey," she whispered in my ear as she rose, smoothing the front of the blouse down over those perfect orbs.

There was a skip to her step as she headed to the ladies, heads turning to check her progress. I had to admit she looked damned good from the rear, that peachy little arse jiggling from side-to-side as her hips swung seductively. The guy who'd been ogling all night took the cue, swigging back the remains of his beer and wiping a hand across his lips appreciatively as he stood. Toned and tanned, sporting a white vest top and shorts, I reckoned he was about 30's and, from overhearing the conversation with his mates at the bar, a fellow Brit. His holiday was just about to come alive....
Old 14-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Hansen6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 15-11-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Kelly was gone some 20 minutes, during which time I nervously nursed my sangria. Hot and flushed, her dress crumpled, she took a seat back beside me. The mere thought of hearing about it made me semi-hard and I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel. "Not here!" I scolded as she reached beneath the table to stroke my cock through the shorts.

Ignoring my plea, she gently massaged my balls, working her fingers around the sack. "Kelly!" I protested.

But there was no way I was going anywhere with such a conspicuous hard-on, and Kelly knew it, teasing me with her tongue as it circled her lips, before she opened up. "There I was walking to the toilet when I felt someone come up from behind. It took my breath away..."

Our eyes met, Kelly's full of lust. "Oh God," I exhaled. "Go on."

Kelly grinned, able to feel with her hand the effect the words were having on me. "He cupped both my arse cheeks and squeezed them, pushing me hard up against the wall so my titties were pressed tight," she continued, all the time her fingers tracing the outline of the shaft of my rock hard cock. "I was powerless to resist, Jack, he was so strong. He raked my hair aside and started sucking at my neck whilst grinding his crotch into my bottie."

A tug and my zip fly retracted, Kelly's fingers working the stiff cock out into the open, only the table shielding us from a bar full of boozy holidaymakers. Kelly nuzzled her bottom lip as softly she drew back the foreskin and ran a digit over the slick purple dome. To my utter shock she submerged below table height, kissing the engorged tip before allowing her hot little lips to swallow it, a hand stroking the shaft up and down. Tongue flicking eagerly, she licked the sticky head clean, before emerging once more to continue the tale. "He had me up against the wall, oh God Jack, his hands were everywhere. When he reached inside my miniskirt and found I had no panties on, he called me a dirty little fucking slut. I was so wet his fingers slipped in easily. Then he twisted me round and made me suck his fingers till they were dry."

I was groaning now as she masturbated me firmly beneath the table, a globule of precum forming in the eye. Trying to act normally – if that were possible – I reached out for the sangria. Holding it to my lips, I drained the glass as Kelly continued. "Then he kissed me roughly, tasting my pussy juice on my lips, while he pawed my breasts through my blouse, popping them out of the bikini. There were all these people coming in and out of the toilets so he grabbed my hand and took me outside to the balcony. He ordered me to get down on my knees and give him a blowjob. I couldn't get down fast enough."

Kelly's regaling of the tale and her urgent attention to my cock, fingers methodically working up and down the shaft, had me alarmingly close to cumming. Yet there was no turning back. "I sucked his big fat cock for all I was worth, though I really, really needed a good hard fucking," she imparted. "Thank God one of his mates came outside. Next thing I knew my miniskirt was up my back, my bum cheeks were being prised open and this thick cock was inside me. This new guy fucked me so hard I almost swallowed the cock I was sucking. Being banged from both ends is so amazing, Jack. The first one came in my throat, quickly followed by the second, shooting his hot seed deep inside me. It was some orgasm..."

"Oh Kelly, you're such a slut," I moaned as she brought me to the verge of orgasm.

She grinned, reaching for the empty glass and placing it over my cock as I came hard, spurting my load. Lifting the glass above the table, Kelly tillted it until the dribble of spunk slid between her lips, swallowing appreciatively. "I know I'm a slut," she grinned, "And I'm so looking forward to the rest of the holiday."

Mmmmmmmm, so was I.

E N D

You guys enjoyed the Ending of this short Story?
Do you want more......then wait for the next segment cumming soon.......
Old 15-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Here's another new story with HOT mystery content......

Dr Mystic

What began as a flight of fancy for 21-year old English student nurse Emma Davis was fast developing into a dangerous obsession. No sooner had she finished reading the latest instalment of Dr Mystic's ongoing saga than she was busily firing off an e-mail, sloppy cumstained fingers slipping all over the keys. ~Oh gosh, Dr Mystic, Chapter IV made me the wettest yet...I'm literally trembling with desire~

The cute redhead paused momentarily, reading back over the words, her words, yet words it was impossible to believe SHE had just typed. Her mind must surely have blanked momentarily, for she would never have said that sort of thing to one of her most fervent lovers, let alone a complete stranger. And not only was he a complete stranger but, judging by the stories he posted, Dr Mystic could possibly be the nastiest, filthiest and most deranged sex fiend imaginable. Despite all that, Emma felt an overwhelming urge to continue. ~Please, please, please, please, please post the next episode – and quick! Love Emma x~

She looked again at the message, barely recognising words more akin to some knicker-wetting schoolgirl's first crush than a grown woman who should know better. Arriving at a compromise between logic and lust, Emma erased a couple of the 'pleases' so as not to appear so desperate, allowing a finger that was still scented with her inner juices to hover over the return key. You can't send that, the cogent recesses of her brain contested, yet the treacherous digit touched the pad irrespective, sending the message spiralling into cyberspace. Little did Emma realise, as her heart pounded ardently, that her life would follow a similar downward spiral over the coming days.

That task out of the way, Emma lay back on the bed and enjoyed a half-hour snooze before being awoken by lust. Ingesting more of the good doctor's prose, these were words and phrases that seemed to soak to the very core, not just getting inside her head but her entire body. Over the past week she had discovered sensuous nerve ends in places she never thought existed, from the very tips of her toes tingled to the ends of her hair that seemed to dance with electricity. When she read, her entire body took on a rosy glow.

And what a lovely body it was too. Standing 5'2 in her favourite white pumps, the demure redhead was blessed with a deliciously curvaceous pair of boobs and a peachy bottom. "Oh doctor, doctor, doctor," she sighed out loud, absorbing a few more sentences of the story before clamping shut her eyes to visualise the scene.

So powerful was the writing that she had no choice than to allow her imagination to run wild, almost as if it were beyond her control. Yet perhaps what made the story all the more erotic and, not to say personalised, was that the main character in the story was also called Emma. Coincidence perhaps, it was that connection that had drawn her to it in the first instance, subsequently hooked her in and, from that point forward, kept her completely rapt over four wet chapters.

Though looking back it seemed longer, it was a week ago that she'd discovered the EMC Writers' Site, the initials standing for 'Erotic Mind Control', after Kara had borrowed her laptop. Evidently her housemate was a fan too.

In the story that was fast reaching its stark and uncompromising conclusion, however, the main character Emma could hardly be more different. An unfulfilled housewife of 26, she had taken to corresponding with a prisoner called Max Jenner, serving an eight-year stretch for aggravated rape. Though Emma (the one in story) was appalled by the crime, secretly she craved the danger, constantly fantasising about what Max might do upon his release.

For some unaccountable reason, that struck a chord with her namesake the reader, though Emma probably wouldn't have cared to admit it had she not been drinking heavily one night a couple of weeks back...

Though they'd been together in the shared house for several months, Emma and her housemates had engaged in minimal socialising. At 21, Emma had deferred going into the medical profession for two years to enjoy instead the pleasures of travelling whilst she was still young. Hence, she was a little older than the other four she shared the huge gothic-looking house with. But, on that particular night, she'd been persuaded to go out to celebrate Rick's birthday. The pub inevitably led to a nightclub and, arriving back home collectively plastered, a drunken game of Truth or Dare ensued.

Harmless fun at first, unsurprisingly the topics took a decided turn after the vodka came out, finding their way around to secret unfulfilled fantasies. Jess and David, who had become an item, confessed almost in unison to fantasising about a threesome. sadly, Jess favoured an MMF and David an FFM so, by morning, the idea turned as cold as the coffee left on the mantelpiece overnight.

Attention turned to the other female housemate, Kara, a petite black girl with closely braided hair, big brown eyes and full lips. When cajoled into revealing HER secret unfulfilled desire, she confided to harbouring exhibitionist fantasies, a craving to have sex in a public place or the great outdoors and risking discovery. The black beauty shuffled her backside to give her labia air to breathe, the delicious thought having evidently travelled quickly from brain to pussy.

All eyes turned to Emma who had to admit Kara's fantasy appealed to her too. In fact, the very idea had also made her very hot indeed, and not just a little wet. Yet it was unoriginal and the others barracked her harshly, bemoaning a lack of imagination and forcing her to come up with a fresh idea to satisfy their curiosity.

As Emma mulled it over, birthday boy Rick, the youngest and quietest of the group made a drunken confession that forced them all to view him in a new light. His desire, he confided, was to have his very own sex slave. The others guffawed somewhat cruelly and Emma found herself giggling at the irony. The poor lad couldn't even find a girlfriend, let alone some willing young sub.

And then it was back to Emma once more. Even in her drunken state, it hadn't escaped her that, as the fantasies progressed around the group, they'd become ever more daring, not to say extreme. No, she couldn't admit to THAT, could she? The words didn't actually seem to come from her own mouth or, if they had, they were intercepted somewhere between brain and vocal chords, as she confessed to her secret rape fantasy. The others' breaths held tight, Emma elucidated how it might be a burglar or a friend of a friend that found her alone in the house at night and had his evil way. Immediately she regretted having been so candid, heading straight to bed and hiding her shame beneath the covers.

That was a fortnight ago. Now Emma slouched on the bed revisiting Chapter IV whilst pleasuring herself a second time. She couldn't help but imagine that was her in the story, a delicious thought.

A series of inevitable twists and turns along the way, the heroine of the story was eagerly awaiting the outcome of Max the rapist's interview with the parole board. A favourable outcome and he could be a free. The neglected housewife could almost feel his muscled body on hers and smell his sweat. God only knew what four years of pent-up lust could do to a man. The girl reading the story felt it too, flicking her clit repeatedly with an urgent fingertip.

Yet, as the story progressed before her eyes, it transpired that Max was denied parole. He was still deemed to be a threat to women by the doctors and psychologists. In a cruel twist of fate, the bored housewife then took to allowing herself to be fucked senseless by the estranged husband she abhorred, if only to stem the burgeoning desires. In a way it helped that he hated her equally, his thrusts into her wanton cunt deep and uncaring, rough and painful. As he fucked her, the Emma in the story imagined it was Max the rapist. When her husband bit her neck, she came harder than in eight years of marriage.

Deep down of course she probably didn't really desire Max at all, pandering purely to her lust and crazy fantasies. In fact, if she happened to meet such a vile person who treated women in the way he did, she'd doubtless run a mile. She planned to stop corresponding soon, and was secretly relieved to hear his parole had been rejected, especially as his desires were becoming ever more extreme. Yet could she escape his clutches so easily when Max had built up such a close profile of his lustful female pen pal that he knew more or less where to find her?

The last sentence forced the reading Emma to experience a second incredible orgasm that evening which jolted her body. Just when the weeks passed and the housewife thought she'd heard no more, a latest letter arrived from Max. The usual misogynous claptrap, it signed off somewhat alarmingly: 'Just so you know, I'm going over the wall tonight, Emma. And then, believe me, I'll be coming to find you.'

"The bitch deserves it, the little pricktease," the student nurse mouthed to herself, before suppressing the guilt of the unwarranted outburst.

But then, that was the effect Dr Mystic's story had on her.....
Old 15-11-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

After doing some washing and ironing, Emma returned to the laptop. Exhaling hard, she saw thater e-mail inbox had one new item in it. Despite three similar pieces of feedback sent after previous chapters, this was the first time she'd been deigned with a reply. Emma's heart pounded hard into an ample left breast, her brow was glazed and her fingers shook over the return button. A tentative push and the message filled the screen.

As she read, Emma savoured the words, hearing his voice – or the voice she imagined, all baritone and confident – in her head. ~Thank you for your messages of support, Emma~ the first line read, and she shook at the mere mention of her name from one so revered and who had quickly assumed an iconic status in her life. ~I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the story~

"Oh I am," she mouthed aloud, tongue tip gliding over a set of pearly white teeth and unable almost to resist the temptation to touch her heaving breasts.

Cupping beneath their generous expanse, the horny redhead pushed the two orbs together to form an imperious-looking cleavage in the partially unbuttoned blouse.

~Feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile~ continued the message. ~In fact it's the lifeblood, if you like, of us amateur writers~

Oh, you couldn't have put it better she thought to herself, apart from the 'amateur' bit. This was a true professional at work and she for one would gladly pay good money to read more. "You're welcome, so welcome," she groaned, as thumb and forefinger clamped tight upon a left nipple that was as pink and perky as a puppy's nose.

The erect teat throbbed like crazy as Emma rolled it first one way then the other, marvelling at the feel of her own hands. A thousand, maybe more, times she'd done this to herself in the past, but never before with the intensity she was experiencing now. It was as if it were the good doctor's sure fingers on her bulging nipples. That thought alone very nearly pushed her over the edge for the third time in as many hours.

~Rest assured I'm busy writing the next instalment and it won't be long, I promise~

Emma found her right hand roving, almost of its own accord, down the flat plane of her belly. Reaching the elasticated hem of her panties, a set of uncontrollable fingers ventured inside to make the guilt-ridden discovery that she was soaked through again. The crotch of the panties was glued fast to her sticky little shaven vagina. Aroused beyond return, the last line of the e-mail caused her breathing to race crazily and an orgasm to pulse through her body before she'd even had a chance to touch the rapidly-swelling clit.

~If you sign up to the link below, perhaps we can chat soon on a one-to-one...and who knows...?~

Emma clicked the link immediately, spending the next few minutes creating a profile she hoped Dr Strangelust would approve of. Her user name was wetemma80. A cursory glance at the members' menu revealed none that fitted the good doctor's profile but, just to make absolutely sure, she typed a public message: ~Dr Mystic, are you here?~

A dozen replies came back from various assorted perverts, none of whom matched the wit or intellect of the only man she had a desire to converse with. Early evening still, she'd return later. For now she needed a nice hot bath to cleanse away the stickiness and soothe the soreness of incessant fingering. Wrapping around a light kimono she tiptoed off.

Smooth soothing music spilled from Jess' room opposite, along with a soft green light that glowed around the circumference of the door. Doubtless the lucky bitch was entertaining David again, his room at the end of the landing blackened and deserted. Glancing around guiltily, Emma placed an ear tight to the door, serenaded by the sound of nocturnal activity, the rhythmic bedsprings and light moaning. It was almost enough to prompt her to reach for her pussy once more, were it not so sore.

Creeping down the stairs, she passed Kara's room, then Rick's, both of which were unoccupied, the first floor of the shared house as quiet as a library. Hopefully that meant she could enjoy a nice long and undisturbed soak. Oh yes, the soap felt good as it caressed her body like a fine layer of duckling feathers and, despite the ache, a finger slid once more into her slick love-hole, amid thoughts of Dr Mystic and their imminent (she hoped) liaison.

Having enjoyed a wonderful half-hour among the suds and the equivalent time doing her hair and painting her nails, as if she were going out on a date, Emma addressed the laptop with a deep inhalation. Yet sadly there was still no show from her elusive suitor, forcing Emma to go surfing the net. Yet, even the more extreme porn sites did little to satiate her needs.

As another tiresome hour passed, the other housemates arrived home at intervals, doors downstairs banging as Emma grew ever more frustrated by the doctor's non-show. When a further half-hour elapsed, she was on the verge of calling it a day when something weird happened. Emma nearly jumped out of her skin as the screen erupted in a lightning flash and a message appeared in its wake, inviting her to a private room. It had to be him. It could only be him. Stealing a deep breath, the hyperventilating redhead tentatively accepted the invite, finding emmawet80 in Dr Mystic's Dungeon. The first thing that struck her was his avatar, a freaky cartoon skull with piercing red holes for eyes that flashed as they bore into her eyes like red hot pokers. It was really quite disconcerting and not a little unnerving but she found it hard to look away.

~Glad you could make it, Emma~

Emma's heart thumped like a metronome. ~Hi, thanks~ she replied, feeling somewhat timid in his presence and mightily relieved to have the comfort and anonymity of the screen as a barrier between them.

~No, thank you~ he came back.

She chose her words carefully, anxious not to sound like the knicker-wetting schoolgirl. ~Well I absolutely love your writing so it's all true~

~Good, you're my number one fan, huh?~

Emma blushed. She was aware of the reference from Misery. ~Yes, but in a nice way. Oh, I hope you don't think I'm some psycho bitch~

There was a pause. ~No, not at all~

Taking a deep breath, she suddenly felt thoroughly mesmerised by the flickering red dots at the centre of that freakish skull. It was getting right inside her head, making her dizzy. Overawed and a little lost for words, Emma went into autopilot: ~God knows how you come up with all the ideas~

~Years of practice~ came the reasoned response.

Emma pursed her lips. Mmm, that sounded good. There was so much she wanted to find out about the man, but wasn't sure how to go about it without seeming crass or schoolgirl-ish. There were certain things she'd prefer, for instance if he happened to a sexy older man that would be awesome. Local too would be nice, but if not local, at least in England. From everything she'd gleaned, from the maturity of his writing to the nostalgic retro of his punny screen name, he had to fit the first criteria, surely in the forty-plus age bracket. As to location, whilst he wrote in English, that didn't necessarily make him English.

They bantered back and forth, mainly about his story, and within ten minutes, it occurred to Emma how much she'd given away about herself in idle chit-chat but how little she'd actually learned about him. A usually sensible young woman, it occurred to her that in the story the main character, the other Emma, had more or less given away to Max the rapist everything bar her precise location. But there was enough information to track her down if he so desired, or when he so desired.

The student nurse shivered at the thought and reminded herself to be more careful.

~So where are you from?~ she enquired, trying desperately to redress the balance.

There was a pause and she agonised whether it had been the right thing to ask. Yet she had to know, for peace of mind if nothing else.

~A long, long way away from you. In fact as far away as it's possible to be~

~Australia? I thought as much~ she typed, part relief, part disappointment.

A lull in the conversation as she chose her upcoming words carefully, Emma was drawn once more to the hypnotic blinking red eyes. In an odd way they made her relax but, in another way, edgy. Yet there was no escape, for even when she looked away from the screen, the image was burned indelibly on her brain like a white-hot filament.

~You want to see a picture of me?~ she asked, immediately biting her lip.

~Yeah, sure?~

Before she could work out how to upload an image, however, the skull avatar disappeared, replaced by the face of a middle-aged man. It was passable without inducing the wow factor on first sight. But it was an older man nonetheless.

~Mmm nice~ she replied, as much out of politeness as anything.

~Good, glad you like~

~Oh I do, I'm into older men~

Suddenly and, before she'd really had an opportunity to appraise the facial image thoroughly, it changed once more – to a huge-looking circumcised and fully erect penis, bulging with worm-like veins. Emma gasped, studying the manhood somewhat more closely than the face and, having to admit to herself in this once more heightened state of arousal, that it turned her on no end.

~Oh gosh, is that yours?~

~Hope you like~

~Oh I do, very much~

With that, the penis faded away and the skull returned, its eyes burning more intensely than ever.

~So, do you a picture YOU might share?~ Dr Mystic prompted

~Oh sorry yes, but only clean ones~

~That's okay, put it up in your display~

Emma followed the instructions carefully, airing the nice picture of her as a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding the previous July. Her auburn hair piled up high and clutching the bouquet, she looked decidedly pretty and with the carefree air of summer.

Dr Mystic seemed to agree. ~Mmm, pretty picture~

~Thank you. Here's one taken a little more recently~ she added, substituting the wedding photo for one of the five housemates taken at the club they'd attended on Rick's birthday.

~Nice looking bunch~

~We're all training to be doctors and nurses...like you?~

~Yes, like me~

Relaxing just a little under the glare of the skull, Emma provided Dr Mystic with a brief synopsis of each of her housemates.

Suddenly the tone changed. ~So, have you slept with any of them?~ he asked, taking her by surprise.

~Gosh, no~ she responded. ~I'm not that kind of girl~

~Oh, so what kind are you then?~

~A good girl, of course~

~A good girl, huh?~ 

Emma could almost feel the mocking in his 'tone'. It made her feel uncomfortable..... ..... ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1