The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes bro, plus all of us know they try to earn fast $$ also applies to MLs in this trade.
That's why personally to me, go ML better and more worth it at a lesser price tag minus full job which is okay for me.
Cos sensual and especially quality time with ML is more important to me. Of cos, some offer full but all depends to us too if wanna up that.
End of the day to me as a customer, pay for the money's worth.
I totally agree. Yesterday just had a session with Xiao Xiao, a good massage, pretty good sensuals although with limited roaming, importantly the feeling that you are taken care of. The youthfulness and positive energy she exudes, like a little sun. Makes me feel happier and 5 years younger after. Lol.

Most importantly, you feel happy at the end of the day, whatever we are after. Sadly, we have to use money to buy happiness sometimes.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Spot on bro and yes I always go to xiao xiao too 😊
Can nvr go wrong with her to me at least maybe I knew her during her 1at stint and can connect.
Yes, definitely there are more prettier MLs out there but for the price tag I feel XX is totally worth to me.
Reason I didn't do MR for her cos she proven good to me and worth it at least to me.
Maybe some bros dun agree but then again all depends on individual too right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I totally agree. Yesterday just had a session with Xiao Xiao, a good massage, pretty good sensuals although with limited roaming, importantly the feeling that you are taken care of. The youthfulness and positive energy she exudes, like a little sun. Makes me feel happier and 5 years younger after. Lol.

Most importantly, you feel happy at the end of the day, whatever we are after. Sadly, we have to use money to buy happiness sometimes.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
NovaNova has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Petite lady with very soft spoken. strength for massage was great as she have some massage skills and kungfu. Chio syt lady. Like university type.. goin back in 1 month time. Sensual ok will try to adapt as very green in this line.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed on the crazy price hike plus at that 200 price also dun guarantee worth the price unlike 3 yrs ago or so.

What is so crazy? Haven't you noticed the trend? The Singapore market has changed in recent years.

3 to 4 years ago, we demanded good grade girls with good full services, then we pay $150.

Now we pay $120 just for conversation! So of course full service will be at the $200 level. So sorry ah, we made it like this. The OKTs and girls will happily collect what we are willing to give mah.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Really bro, didn't notice that much but I won't pay 120 just for conversation with ML or FL .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What is so crazy? Haven't you noticed the trend? The Singapore market has changed in recent years.

3 to 4 years ago, we demanded good grade girls with good full services, then we pay $150.

Now we pay $120 just for conversation! So of course full service will be at the $200 level. So sorry ah, we made it like this. The OKTs and girls will happily collect what we are willing to give mah.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really bro, didn't notice that much but I won't pay 120 just for conversation with ML or FL .
That's what's happening bro. I mean having a conversation is cool to make connection and get better service. I do it too. But when there is a growing market where it replaces their primary job, then prices are going to be very chaotic and unbalance.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Sad truth I guess but hey, as long as we are willing to pay that's what we get.
Anyway, $$ is spent alot in this hobby.
But for me I won't pay 120 just for a conversation la.
End of the day depends on individual just that the FL price at 200 is kinda steep nowadays provided all 200 price tag are guaranteed good la. But still it's hits and miss at that tag, sadly. And now 1 prc FL at 280, that's wow to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's what's happening bro. I mean having a conversation is cool to make connection and get better service. I do it too. But when there is a growing market where it replaces their primary job, then prices are going to be very chaotic and unbalance.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sad truth I guess but hey, as long as we are willing to pay that's what we get.
Anyway, $$ is spent alot in this hobby.
But for me I won't pay 120 just for a conversation la.
End of the day depends on individual just that the FL price at 200 is kinda steep nowadays provided all 200 price tag are guaranteed good la. But still it's hits and miss at that tag, sadly. And now 1 prc FL at 280, that's wow to me.
Nah, give it a miss. Ask a 150 FL to wear heels then bump her standing up. That will work as well. Lol.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Of cos bro, I won't pay 280 for prc FL.
U know my style in a way too, bro 😊
Lol, did that couple of times with heels last time too.

But at this moment I just go ML and clean massage.
Too tiring to go FL la bro guess getting old liao.

Quote:
Nah, give it a miss. Ask a 150 FL to wear heels then bump her standing up. That will work as well. Lol.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of cos bro, I won't pay 280 for prc FL.
U know my style in a way too, bro 😊
Lol, did that couple of times with heels last time too.

But at this moment I just go ML and clean massage.
Too tiring to go FL la bro guess getting old liao.
Yup, know your style.

Same here, conserving strength, juggling between regulars, don't want to tire myself out.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Don't like the way prices go as well. A portion due to rich bros who are willing to spend more to touch a pussy ba. Noticed the more expensive ones are usually hotel based, which contribute to the higher cost, lack of work places also influence I guess.

I guess, we might want to be vigilant and not let the operators have the wrong idea of that pretty faces can fetch ridiculous prices. Max 150 for me is acceptable.
Me too uses $150 as my own threshold for FL. Have not breached this price point but I don't really go for FJ often anyway. But I will need to be very starstruck to convince myself a FL is worth >$150 for me to bonk. Mainly coz like what most have said, it's extremely RARE for FL to give us the full 1 hour undivided attention. Most just want us to game over asap.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, since we are talking about MLs from 2-3 years ago.

My fave was Notti from Zhuhai!

She was a SYT, green, only A cup and massage wasn't great! But I visited her once a week during her two stints in SG as I could "connect" with her via conversations and the session didnt felt transactional. After she RTC, she didnt update her wechat and have since lost contact with her and another bro mentioned that she won't be returning to our shores. Any bros still in contact with her?

I havent had the same non-transactional feeling with MLs since.

Any bros got any good new SYT MLs (non- transactional) to intro? Been looking around and from the FRs, Beibei seems to be okay. If not will return to Xiao Xiao as the safe option even though location is damn far
Old 13-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Lulu all natural ? slim syt?
Won't really consider her an SYT..

Yup all natural and slim..

If she had a perkier butt like Ai Ni then even better..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Dagouxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/baobao-massage/

Share a short MR:
Looks: 7.5/10, slightly different from pictures. Face complexion not as smooth.
Body: 7/10, slight tummy, flat butt
Boobs: 9/10, real deal, big and soft. Too bad no BF.
Massage: 7/10, tried her best. One-hand massage sometimes, I had way better before.
GFE: 5/10, somehow no chemistry feel.
Overall, not my meat unfortunately. Most probably will not RTM since I am a big fan of BF.

Anyone with lobangs for SYTs with BF please pm me. Thanks.
Old 13-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
you should know she is here for 2nd stint mah....
no mentioned is good.....
she got her own group of supporters, not me though.
From the pics and video she looks damn good wor.
I find it werid no one give mr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1