The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
ANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I was in a chalet with a few girls and guys back in secondary school many many years back. In the middle of the night, my naughty thoughts overruled me and I woke up seeing 2 girls sleeping near me. I decided to extend my hand to touch their boobs. It was my first time touching boobs so I felt both excited and hot all over my body. They moved a little and I thought shit they might have felt something.

The next morning, I overheard the girls talked about someone touching their boobs at night and I thought shit they are going to confront me. But then they said they actually enjoyed it.
I had a chalet after my O's in Downtown East then we shared the room and bed with the guys too. One of my classmate played with my nipple while I was asleep and that was the best night ever. I couldn't sleep at all after he went to bed. But I dare not wake up and ask him to continue.

He started off on top of my tank and then on top of my bra and then attack my nipple. I was quite pissed off because he only played with one nipple and not the other. Hahaha...

But he quite gentleman la, he put my neh neh back into my bra and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Anyway we didn't date and he didn't even confess to me...
Old 11-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Was it the same chalet???
Old 12-11-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGEL92 View Post

But he quite gentleman la, he put my neh neh back into my bra and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
nt molest?
Old 12-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I had a chalet after my O's in Downtown East then we shared the room and bed with the guys too. One of my classmate played with my nipple while I was asleep and that was the best night ever. I couldn't sleep at all after he went to bed. But I dare not wake up and ask him to continue.

He started off on top of my tank and then on top of my bra and then attack my nipple. I was quite pissed off because he only played with one nipple and not the other. Hahaha...

Wow you enjoyed it. Was it the first time you were touched by a guy?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

that was how long ago ?
now your neh neh grow affected
is it one big one smaller ,, come let me help to tune it back ,, haha
Old 12-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

First time hearing from gal pov. Hahaha u nv response he wun dare to venture further.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

naise share sis.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sharing my life with wife.

i think every guy has their favourite shorts at home. mine is loose and stretchy and i always go commando. whenever my wife hosts guests, i will be given a warning beforehand - NO WEARING OF MY FAVOURITE PANTS. but i will be defiant and "wear" it to slp the night before and tell her the next day that we should save water since my pant is clean anyway so can re-wear since usually take off my pant under the blanket.

will end up parading the house, greeting the guests with my pants on. no hole or anything la but surely can make out the shape. and because its loose, its not difficult for her friends to greet my brudder if they shift their angles. i have seen some of them giving a second look - the "am i seeeing things?" expression. they will continue to stare. i will just casually shift position just to be natural or go back to our room. come out the do a big stretch again bend the back a bit

always get a "you will get it later" face from her behind her friends' back she knows im teasing and a part of her enjoys this also, because she does it to me sometimes when i have guests over. just that I do it 100% of the time. usually will get "punished" from my fun wife at the end of the night.
Old 15-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Used to work in a big company, office job.
Wearing a big sweater in my office, walking around the office and working, not wearing any underwear with my pants zip down.
Pretending to be cold.
When chatting with my pretty colleague who sits opposite me, playing with myself under the table.
She always like to smile and act cute a bit and I fantasized that's her look when banging her while I'm chatting with her.
Old 16-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wa, seldom girls will say she enjoy it. u shld ask him why dun played with two nipple. hahaha
Old 16-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
Wa, seldom girls will say she enjoy it. u shld ask him why dun played with two nipple. hahaha
We do enjoy it just a lil ticklish sometimes!
Old 16-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancus View Post
Many many years ago. Tied up my girlfriend and role-played a rape scene, at her request! It got weird when she called out "Daddy". Not sure who was the pervert?
Nice share. Just guessing if it is her sugar daddy or her dad? Thanks!
Old 16-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
thinside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponybabe View Post
We do enjoy it just a lil ticklish sometimes!
And nice sensation too?
Old 03-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nickal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a subordinate, petite size with small thin lips. Around 27 year old.
What I did:
 Bought packet dessert for her and add my sperm as ingredient
 Took her breast milk from freezer, defrost and took some to drink, drip from my mouth onto my
cock for masturbation and drank some.
damn tasty and made my cock damn hard
 dip my cock into her water bottle
 Apply my cum on the tip of her water bottle, drip some cum into the water
 Masturbate to her picture
 Smell the seat after she alight my car
Old 04-01-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickal View Post
I have a subordinate, petite size with small thin lips. Around 27 year old.
What I did:
 Bought packet dessert for her and add my sperm as ingredient
 Took her breast milk from freezer, defrost and took some to drink, drip from my mouth onto my
cock for masturbation and drank some.
damn tasty and made my cock damn hard
 dip my cock into her water bottle
 Apply my cum on the tip of her water bottle, drip some cum into the water
 Masturbate to her picture
 Smell the seat after she alight my car
try to tell her
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1