The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
the one in white v low cut is yuki.melissa shop is facing the staircase last shop
what are their rates like?
Old 28-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post
what are their rates like?
Bm with clothes 100 bm fully naked 150.
Old 28-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
the one in white v low cut is yuki.melissa shop is facing the staircase last shop
Yuki quite chio n nice body but she say no fj leh
Old 28-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
She say if I support her often she will offer fj to me.haha!if she offer I don't think I will pay lo.her bm is already $150.fj maybe $300
Old 28-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bm with clothes 100 bm fully naked 150.
Quote:
wahhh... chio & nice naked body rubba rubba like that how to tahan? kekeke

Quote:
She say if I support her often she will offer fj to me.haha!if she offer I don't think I will pay lo.her bm is already $150.fj maybe $300
like that must return many many times also no fj one, once given no more "gian" may not return again, typical tactic, let the bait out long long kekeke
Old 28-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro,$300 I rather go for the koreans
Old 28-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro so u went for her bm huh
Old 28-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
wahhh... chio & nice naked body rubba rubba like that how to tahan? kekeke

like that must return many many times also no fj one, once given no more "gian" may not return again, typical tactic, let the bait out long long kekeke
Ya lo.but I super gain to do her leh.will try to sweet talk her next time $250 for all.if not I walk off without anything
Old 28-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya lo.but I super gain to do her leh.will try to sweet talk her next time $250 for all.if not I walk off without anything
that's our weakness, lusting for the "forbidden fruit" kekeke

i also damn gian to try one there, that melissa (corner shop facing staircase) also looks damn tall & classy, the $$ must be damn classy too

opposite her shop looks like a milf in specs, also one of my fantasies to bonk a specky OL lookalike kekeke, so many targets there
Old 28-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
that's our weakness, lusting for the "forbidden fruit" kekeke

i also damn gian to try one there, that melissa (corner shop facing staircase) also looks damn tall & classy, the $$ must be damn classy too

opposite her shop looks like a milf in specs, also one of my fantasies to bonk a specky OL lookalike kekeke, so many targets there
Melissa I also super gian to make love with her.coz she look abit like Taiwanese star Sonia Sui .too bad she don't offer.another one I targeting is the back alley thai or viet gal.nice boobs too
Old 28-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Melissa I also super gian to make love with her.coz she look abit like Taiwanese star Sonia Sui .too bad she don't offer.another one I targeting is the back alley thai or viet gal.nice boobs too
dun think i can tahan naked bm w/o fj leh, will use your quote $250 for all or go home PCC kekeke
Old 28-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
No try her cos she say no fj
I just walk off
The most I will offer is 200 all in for her
If not I rather go for the koreans
Old 30-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

I think the place dead liao leh. Used to have the ladies welcoming you into their shops by tempting you with their cleavages and short skirts. Now most of the shops are shut and the only two that open don't even bother tempting you to go in. Went into one and she said only offer facial at $68. No more massage. Told her was there just 2 weeks ago and have massage and hj but she said there was a raid recently and now no more massage. Any bro encountered the same scene?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Yuki from the shop near the escalator. She say no FJ, the most she will do is BM (fully nude) at $200.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

i go window shopping once in awhile to see chai, but more or less the same girls, no new stock leh.

sometimes i buay tahan , also let them chop carrot.once in awhile still ok la.

but for its high entry price, i rather spent in health center with facilities. can relax, drink coffee ,smoke as long as u like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1