The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold
Photo and video taking available with FL plus top up

Not sure anyone encounter this before . Last night , was contemplating to go for ML or FL . Scroll through a few sites and contact , finally decided to message a FL . To my surprise , the FL replied to me that she allow customer to take photo and video taking of love making during the course with an addition $50 of the usual $100 . Never came across such daring moves by ladies . Made an appointment with her and below are the details .

Look - 7 or 8 . Will not disappoint . She wear spec which made her look classy
Origin - Cheng du
Body - 7
Boobs - B to C
BBBJ come with CIM
Painting available . Didn't try.
FJ - can do a few pattern . But she was tired after so many intake ( was with her at 11 pm )
Location - Geylang
She is quite friendly .
Service wise for me is 7 ( subject to individual )

I tried because she allow me to take video and photos of her . Closed up view . But all this are with her wearing a sunglass . Interested ? PM me . Not all will be entertained . Will not share photos of her or video I made . If you want , tried her yourself . Happy chionging .
Old 01-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photo and video taking available with FL plus top up

For those who I am going to share the contact , please share your FR and up my points if you think worth it . Appreciate that . I always up others who shared but not all will up points after sharing . Thank you .
Old 01-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro I think you can include some other stats, like age, price of FJ.

Just a suggestion.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Bro I think you can include some other stats, like age, price of FJ.

Just a suggestion.

Bro . Price of FJ is as mentioned in the first post . Without photo and video taking is at $100 . If include are $150 . As for age , she is around late 20s or early 30s . Hope this help .
Old 02-04-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

I have share the contact to about 12 bros . Let's wait for their FR before i share some more . Hope you guys understand . Thank you .
Old 02-04-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

she may hv a hidden cam to take u also.
she is very sure not afraid of ppl do bad thing on her.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
she may hv a hidden cam to take u also.
she is very sure not afraid of ppl do bad thing on her.

You maybe right bro . As for me , i doubt so . As i mentioned , she wore sunglass during the take . She pose for me to take photos and video of her . Let me take closed up shot on her pussy . I doubt she want to film herself with me . It doesn't make sense . Her website did not advertise this service . Only normal FL advertisement . Whether she sure or not , i am not sure . All this FL sure paid someone to look after . This could be the bold factor . Just my thoughts . No offences .
Old 02-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ckhps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm me the contact numbers thanks
Old 02-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute

Wow will wait here for the fr of the 12 bro then
Old 02-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Eggsy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro care to share?
Old 02-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

additional 50 or 100
Old 04-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rayhan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share bro??
Old 07-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

To those that I have shared the contact . None of you tried ? Or is it the lady not worth ? Do voice out your opinion for the rest to judge before I decide to release any more . Thanks .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1