The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 9
Pinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhyde79 View Post
Hi bro, sorry for the impression but Lauren was there right from the start, Chp 2 where May talked about her daughter. She also talked about how her daughter and her best friend was on holiday and used that as an excuse to get information from Felix about Arlena prior to the Bali arc, and serves as the motivation why May is continuing to work for James, to support her daughter.

Hope that clarifies things
Pinpongball upped you
Old 12-11-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more!
Old 12-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 100: A Dish Served Cold Part 2

The ache slowing growing in her breasts and joints was a catalyst, a lovely way to get her brain juices thinking.

She had been surprised that she had shown up instead of him that evening. So surprised that she had taken the wine offered to her without suspecting anything.

Fuck! She should have known better! She has been his partner for so long, helping him to drug so many stupid young girls, why the hell had she not realise that the same thing could have been done to her?

It was unforgivable that she was so complacent. Is that what happens when you become old? Shit! Stupid stupid stupid!

That bastard is really determined to give her a good send-off it seems. A cold rush of adrenaline sent her heart pumping as she recalled the many videos she has watched where he fucked the girls he liked. The many ways he had explored both carnal pleasures and pain using their young succulent bodies.

And those were the girls he had felt attracted to. Liked even.

Fuck.

She’s so screwed.

Moaning softly to herself through the ball gag, May could only pray that she survives the night.

“Knock, knock.”

What the hell was that?

At first, Felix couldn’t quite believe what he was seeing. Floor to ceiling mirrored panels covered the walls, which made the room seem enormous, while black, soft fur carpeting created the illusion of the darkness of an abyss. On the walls were hung oddities; clusters of feathers, stuffed collars, limb restraints and a large array of whips and crops. There were also a number of glass display cases filled with what appeared to be actual collections of intimate implements.

A bondage room…

And in the middle of it all, a near-naked woman, tied by buckled straps and looped lengths of narrow leather and glittering silver chain to a what appeared to be some sort of waist-high black leather bench or platform.

Her beautifully round buttocks were high in the air, the lavender panties of thin lace the only thing covering her naked pussy. Her breasts are huge, and pendulous, hanging freely from the middle of the contraption. Her cries are muffled by the black gag ball in her mouth and it seems that she is tied too firmly to break free.

Their eyes met, man and woman, one free and one tied, Felix and May.

May saw the look in Felix’s eyes and automatically clamped her thighs together as she struggled to get free again. Her pendulous breasts swayed gently with her effort, tracing a beautiful arc as they rocked back and forth with her efforts.

“Mmmhhhh…. Mmmmhhhh…” May struggled to speak, to talk Felix out of whatever he may be planning to do to her hapless body.

Felix placed a palm down on a nearby display cabinet and made no move. His eyes were flashing, semaphoring his anger, his lust, his fury and his desire towards her, all at once.

"Oooohh Ggoood!" she grunted. "Dooncchhh loood aa meh luudd dddaaat. P-Pleeessshhh..."

Felix laughed, his voice sounding like the crack of lightning. "Me, frighten you? Come on, May, you got nothing to be scared of. You didn’t do anything, right? Not in Vietnam… Not in Singapore… Not in Bali… It is never you, is it?"

Oh fuck… He knows! How the fuck did he know??!!

“Fuck lah bro… Why always you win one?”

“Cheebye lah you… The last time you won damn jialat you know? Me, Shaiful, and Imran, all of us cannot feel anything.”

“Hahahaha, bro, not my fault right?”

“Nabeh, still dare say… Just stay here and do your job lah… You can join after you get the signal… Not like she can run right?”

Answering grins and soft laughter filled the room as the men grinned at each other.
Old 12-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro, let me know if need to do anything in return. Quite frankly I am ignorant on these points.... but thanks again

TS, keep writing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro up you +22
Old 13-11-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 101: A Nightmare Reality Part 1

“Have you called them?”

“Yea,” Andre replied, “Hope he succeeds.”

“You know, the fatso ain't so bad… “

What? Andre thought, you hated him even more than I do.

“I mean… You know what they say… Better the devil you know and all that.” Ashley explained.

“Well, it’s too late.” Andre shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, “We’ve made our decision, didn’t we?”

“Haha… You were the one who started it.”

“Me? Yea… Fuck that lard-arse. Drug and deliver? Fuck him! I want him to feel my sperm coating his cock when he fucks the girl, I wonder what he will think about that, hahaha.” Andre chortled happily as he imagined the look on James’ face.

“Fuck you man… I’ve only managed to deepthroat her before the drug took effect… Tell me the next time you decide to change plans so I can get to the good stuff quickly.”

Andre merely grinned at his brother in reply as between them, Arisa’s head flopped over her semi-conscious body. They have to move fast, they still have to deliver Lauren to that fat fuck before making a very important phonecall to their future benefactor.

The drug had worked well, Fariz thought. But it is fucking boring when the girl is too far gone to panic or fight back.

Still, as he looked over the naked young girl on the bed, his cock began stirring to life. Fuck. He is eager to get started but he wanted to savor every moment at the same time, to take his time to enjoy and explore every nook and cranny of her beautiful and lovely body.

Shit.

Leaning over her, he pinched her nipple.

Below her, Arisa stirred… Despite the pressure of his fingers, it’s like she felt nothing.

He had wanted to fuck her the moment he met her in person, handing her the tickets. The way she talked, the way she smiled… Fucking arrogant bitch. It’s like she was too good for the likes of him, the slut. So what if she is fair, young and beautiful? Indo-Chinese big fuck issit? Too good for his Malay cock? Look who’s laughing now? Fariz grinned as he twisted her nipple one more time, putting even more force into it.

She was in a dazed fog as she was flopped onto the large soft bed. Her massive breasts spread across her ribs, victims to both their size and gravity. She could feel them jerk, contained by her smooth young skin.

Her red hard nipple was pinched again, harder this time, so hard she moaned softly in distress. Another hand began to probe and knead the soft flesh of her breasts.

She is too weak and drowsy to stop him. Rough fingers spread her legs, exploring her tender pussy even as she tried to keep her legs locked together. They wouldn’t respond.

It was like she was being given a pelvic exam. The cool air of the room chilled her vagina as the lips of her pussy were spread wide. Then, the skin covering her clitoris was forced back, and rough fingers pinched her love button. They even pushed the fleshy flaps of her pussy wide apart and examined her pee-hole.

“Nhhhnnnn….Oooooh…” She mewled, struggling young stop this invasion of her most intimate opening.

Fariz removed his fingers from her vagina, licking them. Hhhmmm… There’s still a trace of wetness in her lovely little pussy.

He traced his fingers along the sides of the naked beauty. Damn! She has the most gorgeous boobs he had ever seen. And the largest too! All natural some more! He could feel her shiver as he ran his hands over the sides of her milky breasts, exploring the blue-green veins that run just beneath the delicate skin, tracing them all the way to her rapidly stiffening nipples.

He is damn heng to have won the lom-chum-pass man, otherwise, he would have to enjoy this beautiful girl second hand.

Quickly, he took off his T-shirt, almost tearing it in his haste. His jeans and briefs quickly followed. Bouncing onto the bed, he crouched over her, examining the delicate features of this sleeping beauty once more before he ravages her. Her oval-shaped face framed delicate brows which arched delightfully above her closed eyes. Her lashes are long and delicate, fluttering under his lustful breath. Looking at her full, bud-like lips, Fariz couldn’t help himself anymore, he locked his lips over hers, mashing their faces together, his tongue probing eagerly to gain access into her soft warm mouth.

It tastes of alcohol… Of champagne and spice and something more… He could smell a faint scent of flowers. Is this what a young girl’s mouth smells like? Oh? What’s this? He grew increasingly excited as he flicked the hardness of her tongue stud, tasting the tang of metal while he enjoyed the contrasting texture of metal against her soft delicate mouth, cold metal against her delicious warmth.

His tongue never missed a lick even as his hands kneaded her massive breasts. The soft white flesh yielding to the pressure of his fingers, surrendering to every squeeze and every movement of his hands. He could feel her nipples hard and erect against the center of his palms, rubbing against the calluses of his hands as he enjoyed the sensations of her soft tender flesh.

Indeed, young girls are the best!

Arisa could feel goosebumps breaking out as her sensitive breasts are being fondled. The roughness of the hands against her ready nipples sending an erotic tingling through her lethargic body.

The heated breath on her nipples was the only warning she got before a mouth engulfed them, sucking tenderly, harshly, wonderfully. Her swollen red nipples are pulled between his teasing teeth as he nibbled them, rolling them between his lips, flicking them with his tongue. He fucked her nipples in turn, each time he leaves, her nipple would be exposed to the cold air, cooling rapidly, erect in the chill while the other is warmed by his hungrily sucking mouth. The rubber like tip pulled and mangled between his lips. She arched her back and moaned with delirious abandon as jolt after jolt of pleasure flashed through her body from the alternating sensations of fire and ice, hot and cold.

It was a familiar sensation. It was the feeling of an orgasm building within her.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Chapter 102: The Spider Dances

Lauren awoke slowly, her awareness increasing gradually by degrees. The room was completely dark, and she lay between fresh, sweet-smelling sheets on a strange bed, curled into a fetal position with her knees drawn up to her breasts. She turned her head, unleashing a sharp pain in her temples, and she groaned softly in the darkness.

She moved her hand and her fingertips touched the bare satiny surface of one hip. She realized then that she was nude ... and the events which had transpired earlier came flooding back into her conscious memory. She groaned again, this time not from the pain in her head but from abject shame and mortification, feeling sick to her stomach and suddenly dirty, unclean.

She can't seem to get the picture of that wonderfully terrible penis out of her mind ... She can almost feel it inside her, moving in and out while Andre played with her breasts and put his tongue in her mouth....

Oh shit!

Arisa!?

She sat up with a jolt, cursing at the spike of pain her sudden movement caused her.

“Awake?”

Lauren squinted, she could barely make out a dark figure, seated on a couch in front of her.

“....?”

“Well… Before I introduce myself, perhaps you would like a drink first? I would imagine your throat feels very dry at the moment?”

Damn. How did he know?

“Whhaaa yyeeww dddooo?” She rasped hoarsely.

“Me? I’m here to help you. Here, drink.” The man said as he offered her a glass of what appeared to be clean drinking water.

Confused and lost, Lauren gratefully took a gulp. The cool, clean taste of the water soothed her throat.

“W-who are you?” She stammered, even as she quickly took a second and third gulp, emptying the glass.

The man grinned maliciously at the now empty glass. “Me?” He drawled, “I’m here to offer you a choice.” As he talked, he lifted a remote control, and suddenly, a huge LED screen blossomed to life.

Lauren squinted at the sudden light, then, slowly, gradually, her vision returned and the clarity caused her to recoil in disbelief!

The split-screen before her showed two of her closest people in bondage. Her mom was bound and gagged, face down in a weird contraption of leather and... steel? She’s naked except for her garter belt and stockings along with her panties. The room was mirrored and floored with a lush black carpet. The various display cases around her showed various devices of depravity, pain and impalement. On the left, her best friend, her sister, Arisa, spread-eagled on a massive bed, both hands tied by satin ropes to the two corners of the headboard. Her massive boobs splayed heavily, put on display to everyone and anyone.

“M-mommy?! Risa?! W-Who?! Was it you?! Why!? Why!?” A sudden surge of rage compelling her to ask.

“Me? To teach a lesson of course. You can think of it as a special classroom for your mother… And you of course.” The man said reasonably.

“Wha..?” Lauren was nonplussed. It was like talking to a madman… First the party… Then the fucking by Andre… Now this… Just what the fuck is going on? Everything is coming at her too fast for her to understand.

“You see… Your choice is simple. You can choose to save your mom, or your best friend. In about 10 seconds, the doors to both rooms will open and a man will enter. I have no control over what they will do to either your mom, or your best friend but if you still can't make a decision, the door will unlock again to allow more and more men to enter. You can imagine what will happen next.” The man explained slowly and patiently, as if speaking to an imbecile.

“Hhhhuh? What you mean?” Lauren slurred, still groggy at the rapid turn of events and how rapidly everything seems to be going downhill. She seems to be in the realm of the bizarre now. Is she still dreaming or something? Is this a movie set? Or some caught on camera prank?

“You don’t get it, do you? You see, I am offering you a choice.” The crazy man drawled on, “you can spread your legs and beg me to fuck you… And therefore get the power to decide who gets gang-raped, your dearest friend… Or your mum.”

What the hell?

“Are you being serious?!” Lauren yelped, disbelief ringing in her voice.

“Serious as hell,” he replied, with a hint of glee, looking at her straight in her eyes,

Lauren felt herself shiver with fear even as she instinctively drew the blanket around herself to cover her nakedness. This couldn’t be real… This couldn’t be real… But the madman sitting before her is sincere, as best as she can tell anyway. He’s telling the truth!

Just as she remains trapped by indecision, the imagery on the screen changed. Arisa is joined by a brown-skinned man while a Chinese man had entered the room with her mom. Just like he had promised, one man each. Shit!

Lauren groaned as she watched her best friend was being groped and mauled in her nakedness. She’s still unconscious, helpless to protect herself from the violation of her body. The Chinese man, on the other hand, is circling her mom, uttering something to her while she cringed with fear…
Old 15-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HQ188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks TS
Old 16-11-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!   

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 16-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dorges deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue!
Old 18-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 18-11-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support and encouragement everyone. Next chapter here. Have a happy Monday and a good week ahead!
Old 18-11-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Chapter 103: Descent into Madness Part 1

“Nnnhhhhh…. Nnnnnnnhhhhh….”

He circled her hungrily like an animal stalking its prey. Her voluptuous body shimmered with a shininess created by her tanned and supple skin and the warm spotlight. Felix couldn't hold back any longer...Suddenly he was on her, groping and fondling her seductively corrupt flesh. His hands made their way to her spectacular breasts, groping each full and heavy globe as he roughly squeezed them, feeling the soft tender flesh yield under his powerful fingers. He couldn't believe the lushness and the weight of each globe as he roughly squeezed and played with her nipples, forcing squeals of agony and pain from her.

“Mmmmmhhhhh…. Nnnnnnuuuuhhh… Eeelllllp!”

Mmmmmm… So this is what breast implants feel like. Felix had never felt breasts like these before. Arlena and Kelly had never had implants so this was the first time he tried feeling and squeezing such breasts. They are so full, so heavy, so different from his wife’s… And Kelly’s… Yet still so good to fondle and play with… So good…

Bitch!

Suddenly, with a savage snarl, he gave her nipples a last twist, squeezing and pulling them before he released them, angry at how easily he fell into her trap.

Fuck! Even her breasts are corrupt! How the hell did he get sidetracked by her flesh? Why the fuck is he enjoying the feeling of her body so much? How can he forget what this bitch did to him? Slut! Whore!

“EEEEEEEE!!!!... UURGGHH!!!”

Pain.

That’s right.

She deserves pain for what she has done.

Seizing this thought, Felix began to slap her breasts, eliciting muffled screams that increased in their volume and intensity, taking great delight in the tears he saw in her eyes.

PIAK!

Serves you right bitch! Felix thought fiercely.

PIAK! PIAK!

“Fuck you, bitch!” He finally screamed, unleashing his pent up anger. Angry at the sight of her nipples becoming hard and erect, engorged with blood.

PIAK! PIAK!

“Screw me right??!!” He shouted, the action of slapping her breasts arousing him to even greater heights, setting his head afire.

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

“You fucking cheeye!! You dare fuck with ME!!!” The feeling of his hands slapping her tender flesh, turning the beautiful honey tone of her skin an angry red. This feels good… So good…

PIAK!!!

May could feel every slap tearing at her skin. So hard that she imagined that it must have drawn blood. She tried pleading for mercy, for help… For anything, anything including just fucking her so this torture can stop.

Felix was totally focused on his torture, mesmerized by the bouncing and quivering of her beautiful breasts. In this tiny little room, his inner demon is unleashed and unchecked, free to inflict all manner of pain on his enemy. He feels… Free… No longer chained by once iron-hard codes of morality… Yet as he continued, something began to feel amiss...

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

Something seems… Lacking… This is not enough…

PIAK! PIAK!

Finally, he stopped. Standing to his feet, he looked around him, finally spying what he wanted in one of the display cases.

May closed her eyes in relief when the slapping stopped. Her proud breasts feel like they have been used as a punching bag for that madman. As she heaved a sigh of relief, her eyes snapped open again as she felt his hands on her right breast. From her position, she looked down as Felix showed her a nipple clamp, just before he closed it on her nipple, adjusting it so tightly that the end bit cruelly into the sensitive flesh of her nipples, mangling it so badly she screamed despite her exhaustion.

“EEEEEEEE!!!!... MMMMMM!! MMMMMHHHH!!... UURGGHH!!!”

Ah yes. This feels good. It feels right.

“EEEEEEEE!!!!... UURGGHH!!!”

May had flinched as he violently clamped her other nipple as well. It feels wonderful, watching as her nipples are stretched in taut agony.

As he walked around her, he realised that he has become erect, turned on by his torture of this corrupt and lustful woman. He had never treated a woman this way before. All his life he has been taught to treat women gently, tenderly. His family, his school, his friends… He had been taught to protect women, to cherish them. This was the first time he understood how it felt to let go of all these chains… These stupid ideas of what or how he should behave, dictated to him by the people around him, be they family or friends.

It feels so good to be free. So good.

Throwing caution to the winds, Felix quickly stripped, tossing his clothes casually to one side as he took a bottle that he saw in another cabinet.

Oh, he is going to have so much fun with her tonight, he thought.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks TS, suddenly the thought that Felix could be another reincarnation of Boss cross my mind. Like that of Star Wars, Boss being the dark lord n Felix being the padawan (the young Jedi) ....

TS you really know how to release the dark side of your reader psycho.... keep up the great work! Cheers 🍻
Old 18-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xeneize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, waiting for more update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1