The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Busty Indian Neighbour

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reminds me of my Indian lecturer back in college, extremely petite body but HUGE rack! Sweet smile too!
Old 01-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
As weeks went by I managed to see Sasha quite often prior to me leaving my condo, and as usual she was always about to set off on her morning jog. She looked more and more beautiful by the day. She had a damn sexy body thanks to her fitness habits. As usual we exchanged a smile and some pleasantries. I would always stare at her beautiful ass as she jogged by. I would be caught in a daze thinking of getting my face buried in between those ass cheeks.

One Saturday evening I was ready to head out with my friends for a night of shenanigans when by chance I bumped into Sasha at the entrance of our Condo building. She looked amazing wearing a skin tight short black dress with black high heels. She was showing off a bit of her cleavage. Her wavy hair was down and she had makeup done up with red lipstick.

I approached her to say hello but instead found her flustered and quite upset. I was concerned and asked her if everything was ok.
“I was meant to meet my friends for drinks tonight but they just cancelled last minute, after I made this effort to get ready and now all for waste”

Upon hearing this I had an idea. I was going to ditch my friends to spend time with Sasha.
Me: don’t worry how about me and you go out for a few drinks then ?
S: hmmm no it ok, I don’t think that’s right. besides arn’t you going somewhere ?
Me: no no it’s not important for me to go. I rather hang out with you.
She was still hesitant.
Me: Aww cmon, you’ve made an effort to get dressed and you look beautiful, what’s the worst that could happen?
S: ok fine sure we can go out for a few drinks. I’m not doing anything anyways.
With that we made arrangements to head out to a nice bar.

At the bar Sasha was a bit shy, it was clear her conscience was telling her it was wrong to be out with a guy alone when she was married. However after a few drinks she began to open up and talk more. From her talk it was clear Sasha was unhappy with her marriage. I Guess the alcohol made her lose any filters she had. She had mentioned she was forced to marry an older man despite her being only 28 and that despite her husband being a successful businessman she really didn’t care much for him. She mentioned that he was controlling and would always ask where she would go out. This night however he was away on a weekend business trip which was why she had organised a night with her friends.
As the night progressed Sasha became more and more friendlier. We were sitting quite close to one another in a round table. With the alcohol in her, Sasha made some light touches as she spoke to me, even managed to grab my hand. I got bold and returned the touches to which she never rejected.

She want it. Give it to her
Old 03-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Any lookalike pics of Sasha , or real life pic of herself?

Actually, i also fancy Indian n CECA ladies too...
Old 04-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Jackika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more
Old 04-10-2019, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GanYenDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 04-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Patiently waiting for more updates.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Sounds great

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 05-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Any lookalike pics of Sasha , or real life pic of herself?

Actually, i also fancy Indian n CECA ladies too...

Like this one?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro update soon !
Old 05-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
dailymirror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bobs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice buildup, waiting for updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1