The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My Busty Indian Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
I got bolder still and went in closer to her and placed a cheeky kiss on her shoulder. She never objected but let out a giggle and placed her hand on my lap. I decided to try my luck and as her head was turned to the other side I planted a kiss on her cheek which was a bit of a shock to her as she gasped “hey you naughty boy”. I was grinning and to my surprise she returned a kiss on my cheek. Soon however Sasha revealed her intent to head back home.
“Hey it’s getting late and I think I should be heading home, I don’t often stay out this late”
I was quite disappointed but had to agree with her and so I booked us both a grab to take us back to our condo.

Once in the grab a tipsy Sasha rested her head against my shoulder. I really wanted this hot indian bitch, her looks, what she was wearing and how she smelt was too much to handle. I placed my hand on her thigh and whispered “I wish we could continue this night longer, just want to be with you”. She gazed at me and I suddenly planted a kiss on her lips. She was taken back a bit but soon opened up and we were frenching with tongue. Sasha was an excellent kisser and used her tongue well. I used my hand to navigate around her thigh area trying to feel up her dress but she resisted and said “hey no don’t do that, it’s not right” upon hearing that I stopped.
Our car has reached our destination and we got exited the car and walked to the lift door. I was already hard as a rock when I decided to go in for another kiss which Sasha reciprocated. I gently pushed her against the wall and sucked on her neck and made my way down to her cleavage and gently kissed the surface of her breasts. Sasha was letting our small pants of pleasure when she asked me to come to her apartment...

So what happen in the apartment?
Old 27-10-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Caught by hubby red handed.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
San Miguel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still waiting for TS to continue the story leh
Old 27-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 0
1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all

Please continue
Old 27-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
RenJaiZiangFuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 29-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 31-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW520_M View Post
Caught by hubby red handed.
Yes maybe her husband waiting at home and TS just walked right in.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe husband is that Ramesh from JP Morgan :-p
Old 01-11-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes maybe her husband waiting at home and TS just walked right in.
Husband request 3some.

Husband is also bi.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster (C)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4471 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

https://images.app.g$$$$$l/vMuRejGgR5pxpQAo7
TS missing.... Kana caught and chopped into pieces then cooked in curry liao izzt?

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 01-11-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future

Camping here.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Husband request 3some.

Husband is also bi.
Nice speculations, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1