The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Do you guys still do it?

Everybody here do you still talk dirty on Sms/whatsapp or any form of conversation with your husband/wife? I like to start dirty conversation with my wife do you? Sometimes will send her my erected dick with me stroking it. Will these dirty conversation turn your partner wet or horny? As for me while telling how am I going to fuck her at night, makes my dick very hard and achieve 100% erection! And I still did masturbate with my wifey sexy pics. Please share thanks
Old 04-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you guys still do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
Everybody here do you still talk dirty on Sms/whatsapp or any form of conversation with your husband/wife? I like to start dirty conversation with my wife do you? Sometimes will send her my erected dick with me stroking it. Will these dirty conversation turn your partner wet or horny? As for me while telling how am I going to fuck her at night, makes my dick very hard and achieve 100% erection! And I still did masturbate with my wifey sexy pics. Please share thanks
Think she will bring me go see medium to see if anything unclean possesed my body
Old 04-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Think you are probably newly wed. Have fun, bro.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Think you are probably newly wed. Have fun, bro.
I already married for 10 years fyi only
Old 04-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

I envy you bro for having such a healthy relationship. I don’t even touch my wife anymore
Old 04-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
I envy you bro for having such a healthy relationship. I don’t even touch my wife anymore
Why are you even married with her still?
Old 04-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
So sad, what happened along the way? Then who 'serviced' both of you?
Old 05-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post
Think she will bring me go see medium to see if anything unclean possesed my body
HAHAHAHAHA

damn chum lah brudder....pity you

save some $$ dont need go see Dangkee..
make her bathe you with flower water and smack a bunch of pomelo leaves on your body also can ...
Why you so like dat?
Old 05-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
I already married for 10 years fyi only
Ten years is still quite ok... I think a lot of factors come into play. Work stress, kids, parents issues are some of them. Its hard to be risqué if these basic matters take front and centre too often.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

i did that, and my son called me using my wife phone.
" are you looking for mommy? "
Old 05-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Y not? I still 'molest' my wife when my kid have his back facing us.

my wife always give a Tsk! and glance at me with frowned brows, I will then wave my finger at her.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Same I have 2 kids and I will rub her pussy, squeeze her breast & ass. Every morning will dry hump her also due to he left sexy lingerie
Old 05-11-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same I have 2 kids and I will rub her pussy, squeeze her breast & ass. Every morning will dry hump her also due to he left sexy lingerie
Great job. Pictures please
Old 05-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At the moment we see each other quite frequently so there’s no need for such texts but occasionally when I am horny I do

Mostly entertaining each other fetish like telling her to grab to my place after work without any pantie and bra on and only wearing a tight soft top and miniskirt or how I’m saving up my cum for her

As for her she’ll often send me lewd pics of herself when she masturbate at home and when she tries on clothes at the mall, she will always strip naked and model for me

Like these

( Click to show/hide )

Old 05-11-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Do you guys still do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaaBeeCeeDee View Post
At the moment we see each other quite frequently so there’s no need for such texts but occasionally when I am horny I do

Mostly entertaining each other fetish like telling her to grab to my place after work without any pantie and bra on and only wearing a tight soft top and miniskirt or how I’m saving up my cum for her

As for her she’ll often send me lewd pics of herself when she masturbate at home and when she tries on clothes at the mall, she will always strip naked and model for me

Like these

( Click to show/hide )

Wow..happy man..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1