The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Pretty Pink Puffy Pussy 1606 Guai Guai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Can't always win la haha...
Anyways u got so many regular liao
Sometimes regular also will 吃腻
Moreover any regular that I realized frequently raw I’ll not visit anymore

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Can't always win la haha...
Anyways u got so many regular liao
Yah loh, Raw Lotus some more, nabei ......lol
Old 06-11-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pretty Pink Puffy Pussy 1606 Guai Guai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I sian half when she din allow sick her tits nor french
Recall din bother carry her back then

😤
newbie greenhorn

lao jiao different liao 😛
Old 06-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
she is my muse now

sweet pussy for nice tongue fucking

PS. red bean soup on 21 nov...

Bald Pussy...yum yum
Dai Gor

I love water melon juice. I will reccee and study your bonking routing and let u taste my water melon juice to get even .....
您保重 ok
Old 06-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor

I love water melon juice. I will reccee and study your bonking routing and let u taste my water melon juice to get even .....
您保重 ok
me love honey pussy

Thanks Master Chief
Old 06-11-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
newbie greenhorn

lao jiao different liao 😛
Post update: she allowed me to suck and bite her nipples in Lotus grinding last evening
Old 06-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Pretty Pink Puffy Pussy 1606 Guai Guai

Quote:
Post update: she allowed me to suck and bite her nipples in Lotus grinding last evening
she did 霸王舉鼎 then lick underarm
Old 06-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
she did 霸王舉鼎 then lick underarm
Who lick whose underarm ? Lol
Old 06-11-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who lick whose underarm ? Lol
me lick
Old 06-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
me lick
Maybe Dpower bro should consider raw grind and cum on GG’s armpits

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

😅
Many months back i saw one post regarding the WL's crying due to cum stained onto her hair , i really chio ka peng,almost peng san ......lol
Old 06-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Many months back i saw one post regarding the WL's crying due to cum stained onto her hair , i really chio ka peng,almost peng san ......lol
Her permed hair cost $88
Which wiped out her earning for that session
😅
Old 06-11-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

😅
please don't...me don't want to lick cum
Old 06-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok bro D, i take the left armpit, u take the right. Steady bo xD
Old 06-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Ok bro D, i take the left armpit, u take the right. Steady bo xD
Siao liao lor 😭😭😭

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1