The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile KTV in KL

As I have frequent KL's KTV for the past few years, I wonder if someone is interested to know the information about the it. If yes, pls post yr question and I will try my best to provide the info to those are interested....
Old 25-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
As I have frequent KL's KTV for the past few years, I wonder if someone is interested to know the information about the it. If yes, pls post yr question and I will try my best to provide the info to those are interested....
Hi Bro,

My frens and i are going up to KL in early Aug. Totally clueless abt the place. Been reading abt the HCs and noted that I shld try the 1 at HSBC building. As for the KTVs, wud love to have yr advise on which ones to try and what the damage is like.

Thanks!
Old 25-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
skyline69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: KTV in KL

To threadstarter,

Thanks for the offer - please give general information on the KTV scene in KL

What's the price like for a typical night of boozing, groping and playing?
What's the scene like in terms of nationality of girls/type of action etc?
How much would ta-pow typically be after KTV session?

And anything else you could share that you think is relevant...

Thanks bro
Old 26-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For those who are coming for the first time to KL, you can choose either a quickie at the spa which damage is about RM 200 plus. U can find enough info in the forum about the hottest spa in KL.

For those who like the little more "process" like me, u cud spend longer time at the KTV. But Of Course, the damages are bigger.....

Most of the KTV in KL (either high or low class) were occupied by the PRC B4. But now, if U can find them, U sure have to buy 100 B n 100 S 4D.

I categoriezed the KTV in KL to 5 classes. The 5 star one are like Bintang Palace, Vegas. 4 star like Macau, Superstar, Golden Horse etc. There are many 3 stars one even outside the KL city like, Sunway, Subang, Cheras, PJ etc.

The 5 star one will charge room charge (depanding on room size) if U are not a member there. The GROs are local chinese and malay (found some young malays cud speak mandarin very well) and some mixed from East Malaysia. There are hourly charge from $35 to $55 depanding on which KTV U go. Some mummy will slash U if U are not carefull with the bill, especially U are high on the drinks (or the girls).

Ta pou could be various from $500 to $2000 depanding on the club as well. If you are good in talking and the girl happens to shiok with U, negotiate yr own self. Some don do ta pou....

For those guys are int, just PM me at [email protected] if U r in KL and if I m happens to be free and around, I cud bring u guys there.
Old 01-08-2004, 01:01 AM
rawhide

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi mr tkc...

what do u know of the Mercury Club in PJ?

where wud u suggest a good place to spend in PJ?
Old 01-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawhide
hi mr tkc...

what do u know of the Mercury Club in PJ?

where wud u suggest a good place to spend in PJ?
I hear Mercury Club quite happening. There is happy hour until 9pm. Sometimes the rooms are booked in advanced, so if you want to extend beyond 9pm you might not be able to do so.

Other places in PJ are Chinatown, Crystal, Empress. Only been to Chinatown, burnt a hole in my pocket. But I had fun.

There is also a place with Malay GROs only. Not sure if you are interested to know.....
Old 01-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
I hear Mercury Club quite happening. There is happy hour until 9pm. Sometimes the rooms are booked in advanced, so if you want to extend beyond 9pm you might not be able to do so.

Other places in PJ are Chinatown, Crystal, Empress. Only been to Chinatown, burnt a hole in my pocket. But I had fun.

There is also a place with Malay GROs only. Not sure if you are interested to know.....
Yes, Mercury pretty happening where most of the malay girls there offer FJ, BJ and FJ in the attached toilet. Price pretty standard too. Happy hour more economical, only butterfly tippings but after happyhour the girls are by hours booking.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 02-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Samster

What they said are correct. Mercury's girls are "wilder" compare to other KTVs in PJ area. There is another, Taipan Club at Taipan USJ. A lot of "happennings" down there as well. Heard that Why Not at Sea Park also back in action with local girls...

Ava in Sunway is trying hard to lure local girls to work there, the GM said very hard as it is not in KL city...but he is trying to get Kadazan girls in the coming weeks from 1 agent...

Just visited Rich City KTV in KL last saturday. Just in biz for 6 months. Got 6 mummies. Girls are damn young. Mainly Chinese and Malays, from 18 to 25 yrs old. Butterfly tips from 30 to 50. Booking is around 250. A bottle of Chivas is at 330 (with 2 free bottles of mineral water & no room charge). The biggest room, 222, can ply world cup inside. Any one interested, PM for the contact.
Old 02-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Samster

Those girls at Ava Sunway mainly malay and chinese. Young but not so pretty...Butterfly tips 50. Got 1 malay, 23 yrs old, Michelle is quite decent looking, good svc and fun. Not all girls offer extra svc, ask mummy to arrange at standard rate.

The girls at Rich City is a lot better. Some new faces as well. There are a few only for hour booking and don't butterfly, quite classy looking. Ask the mummy to arrange. Even has attached toilet, but don't think it is as "wild" as Mercury....Mummy and PR managers are from Regina, Subaru and Gold Mine...Quiet a lot of local chinese girls...
Old 02-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Samster

As most of the PRC work in other cities right now, sometime we also "missed" them a bit here. A lot of my Singapore frs don't like PRC in KTV. I do understand it. But right now, we got to stick with local girls are "cocky" and expensive......that's what happend b4 those Made in China attacked the whole SEA region.

I guess a lot of KTV kaki missed those days in Subaru, Cherry Blossom, Emico, etc. I am not saying the are better then locals, but we really have lot of fun (and misery) when they were around. Of course, many wives here are now very happy as well.

Anybody want to share some of yr exp with PRC girls from the KTV?
Old 02-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 22
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Lightbulb P.R.C. gals

[QUOTE=tck306]As most of the PRC work in other cities right now, sometime we also "missed" them a bit here. A lot of my Singapore frs don't like P.R.C. in KTV. I do understand it. But right now, we got to stick with local girls are "cocky" and expensive......that's what happend b4 those Made in China attacked the whole SEA region.

I guess a lot of KTV kaki missed those days in Subaru, Cherry Blossom, Emico, etc. I am not saying the are better then locals, but we really have lot of fun (and misery) when they were around. Of course, many wives here are now very happy as well.

Anybody want to share some of yr exp with PRC girls from the KTV?[/
QUOTE]

P.R.C. gals are not entertaining or accomodating enough. We do not mind spending money on them provided they are good in service (other than sex).

In my opinion, P.R.C. gals really do not know how to take care customers. In a sense, they do not know how to "Fang Chang Xian, Diao Da Yu". What they want is money. I should say they are over money minded. In Hokkien, we say, "gian-lui". Attitude problem some more. Malaysia/Singapore gals are far better than the P.R.C. gals.

Customers may be very rich but very often they acted like they are not. I suppose many wealthy customers are thrifty and they don't really showed-off.

P.R.C. gals want is money and run-off right after business. If these P.R.C. gals know how to treat customers well, these P.R.C. gals will be benefited in the long run.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 02-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Samster

I do agree this is what happening in Singapore but not in Malaysia.
The main reason i guess is VISA issue. If i m not wrong, Singapore only allowing 2 x 14 days visa entry for the PRC right? Then don blame them, they got to pay off everything (passport, visa, air ticket, hotel stay etc) in a short period, that's why got the make the most money in the shortest time.

But this is not so in Malaysia. Most of the PRC here get entry with the same method. But they overstay......I have met one even had stayed in KL for more then 2 yrs b4 she goes back by paying her way out from KLIA.

Hence, they hv more time to make up their losses. Some of the girls are sold to agents who they owe about RM 5-10k. If they are hardworking and lucky enough, they cud pay back the agent fast.

Met a lot of them had various encounter with the police who extort money from them due to overstay at the roadblocks, raids, etc. After they pay off, continue stay on and make more money to recover it.

My guestimation is there were as many as 5000 PRC WL in KL during the hay days....But now, bo liao.....
Old 03-08-2004, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have had my fair share of PRC gers during the "golden years" when there were so many of them in KL. The M.O. usually goes like this; meet girl in KTV, bring her home, ask her to come again next night, meet her in China, meet her frens, bye,bye. Next! Gone through 5-6 girls like wise.
Found some of them very sweet, sensitive, & naive. Of course, some are all money-faced, so it depends on your luck. I have to say, the last two girls I did spend extra money for them to go home safely when the crackdown started. But it was mini-relationships that I enjoyed, no regrets.
these days the local girls are more cocky at KTV, and its all business.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rickyeoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TCK,

I generally agreed with your comments on the PRC in S'pore and M'sia. I believe there are some "good" PRC in both countries. I had my fair share of mini relationships with them. If you treat them nice, most of them will treat you nice too.

By the way, where is Rich KTV?
Old 03-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Samster

Rich City is at Wisma Indah, Jalan Tun Razak. Between Jalan Peel and Jalan Tun Razak. Same row with Bumiputera Commerce Bank and Kok Motor. PM me if you want me to go along...ha ha....got good contact of the mgrs there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1