The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 17-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Jess@VPremium

Took Jess a couple days ago.

VPremium Bro updated me that she was still a bit green, so I knew what to expect, and it was kinda refreshing to bonk a gal with no commercial feel, just like bonking my first GF - though she does need some guidance ("Woah, slow down on the HJ, don't jerk the cock."). Her appt location is ok, and she has still has that uni-student untidiness.

Gotta tell you - her figure is tok-kong, her pics in her thread don't show her enhanced C boobies, which are a very nice firm job and she has long pointed nipples that are very suck-able. I'm not a plastic-is-fantastic fan, and have met a couple of ladies with scarred nipples and hard-as-rock tits, but Jess were well done, very nice handfuls that were great to grab and pop into my mouth.

Jess also looks like the pic here, minus some small digital enhancements. About the only thing I didn't like about her (and this is my personal preference) was her original bush - not over grown, but don't think its every been trimmed! I did see her wash up at the start of my session, so it's fine (you'll find out why, just keep reading)

So got Jess into bed and commenced foreplay, and as my hands wandered south she would sometimes squirm from my touch. As she didn't speak English well I though she was the type that didn't like her clit touch, but after a few squirms, when I got a bit concerned and asked her "You okay?" she burst out "I'm horny!" so that solved this issue!

Had her lie back and open up, and while I generally dislike hair in my teeth (she's freshly washed so no real issue) it took me a while to find her clit with my tongue, then I lapped away for a couple of seconds, and suddenly she let out a long scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!" and gripped my head between her thighs! Yep, she came loudly.

I've screwed whisperers, grunters, moaners and silent types (which I dislike as I get no performance indicators), and have on rare occasions experienced dirty talkers, spankers and wrestlers (choke hold you as they come), Jess was my first loud screamer!

Ate Jess to two consecutive orgasms, then after an ok blowjob (she's still green) bonked her for a bit before she took over cowgirl to set herself up for a shuddering ride!

And yes, she thanked me for leaving a can of Red Bull behind (said she likes the zero sugar version I gave her)

Nice FR, well written! You gave the gal orgasms and had a good time yourself. Aah, the joy and beauty of sex.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-08-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mistee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jess@VPremium

Took Jess a couple days ago.

VPremium Bro updated me that she was still a bit green, so I knew what to expect, and it was kinda refreshing to bonk a gal with no commercial feel, just like bonking my first GF - though she does need some guidance ("Woah, slow down on the HJ, don't jerk the cock."). Her appt location is ok, and she has still has that uni-student untidiness.

Gotta tell you - her figure is tok-kong, her pics in her thread don't show her enhanced C boobies, which are a very nice firm job and she has long pointed nipples that are very suck-able. I'm not a plastic-is-fantastic fan, and have met a couple of ladies with scarred nipples and hard-as-rock tits, but Jess were well done, very nice handfuls that were great to grab and pop into my mouth.

Jess also looks like the pic here, minus some small digital enhancements. About the only thing I didn't like about her (and this is my personal preference) was her original bush - not over grown, but don't think its every been trimmed! I did see her wash up at the start of my session, so it's fine (you'll find out why, just keep reading)

So got Jess into bed and commenced foreplay, and as my hands wandered south she would sometimes squirm from my touch. As she didn't speak English well I though she was the type that didn't like her clit touch, but after a few squirms, when I got a bit concerned and asked her "You okay?" she burst out "I'm horny!" so that solved this issue!

Had her lie back and open up, and while I generally dislike hair in my teeth (she's freshly washed so no real issue) it took me a while to find her clit with my tongue, then I lapped away for a couple of seconds, and suddenly she let out a long scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!" and gripped my head between her thighs! Yep, she came loudly.

I've screwed whisperers, grunters, moaners and silent types (which I dislike as I get no performance indicators), and have on rare occasions experienced dirty talkers, spankers and wrestlers (choke hold you as they come), Jess was my first loud screamer!

Ate Jess to two consecutive orgasms, then after an ok blowjob (she's still green) bonked her for a bit before she took over cowgirl to set herself up for a shuddering ride!

And yes, she thanked me for leaving a can of Red Bull behind (said she likes the zero sugar version I gave her)
Awesome FR
Old 18-08-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not an advertiser, so expect your post to be removed by mods - also I think some of the Viet listing are ripped off VPremium and probably fake - he mentioned something similar on his telegram channel a few months ago.

Why don’t you get membership, try and report back?
Bro Keima, I don’t see a link to register though. I was referred to this website by another ml but at that time, the website was in progress.
Old 18-08-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Bro Keima, I don’t see a link to register though. I was referred to this website by another ml but at that time, the website was in progress.
You have to book one of the girls with an * in her name and then pay her for registration to get the password! It’s stated on one of their pages, but I’m not gonna add the link here.

I bet you their ‘protected’ gals are bait to entice you to pay their registration fees.
Old 18-08-2020, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No wonder. Was curious why she would ask me to register. I guess the VP girls are not part of this ‘stable’.
Old 18-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Ya, was interested in their protected list of girls. I know they used dome L Rachel photo there... And I am interest in the Taiwan lady hahaha
Old 18-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Person1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros sensitive topic here.
Anyone tried any lady from vpremium that do French kissing?
That's my highest turn on. I did my study and not much review in kissing.
I understand now covid period. If you have and unable to say please pm me and share.
I'm waiting for my $$$ then I wanna go try Vpremium but I don't see reviews on French kissing..

Any Bros please
Old 18-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Anyone tried belladutch yet? Was wondering if she is the slim leggy type or the thick curvy type? Personally I prefer slim and leggy but there aren't any pics to check and also, would prefer to hear it from people who have tried her!
Old 18-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person1234 View Post
I understand now covid period. If you have and unable to say please pm me and share.
I'm waiting for my $$$ then I wanna go try Vpremium but I don't see reviews on French kissing..

Any Bros please
Have you thought of asking VPremium? It’s not like there’s any bro who’s tried all his current stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Anyone tried belladutch yet? Was wondering if she is the slim leggy type or the thick curvy type? Personally I prefer slim and leggy but there aren't any pics to check and also, would prefer to hear it from people who have tried her!
Why don’t you ask her?
Old 18-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Any Bros please
Flora does but need to warm up. No money try the rest but I believe the 3 that are in for 3/4some should be OK with it.
Only tried 3 of VP ladies from last time and all OK with French.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you thought of asking VPremium? It’s not like there’s any bro who’s tried all his current stock?

Why don’t you ask her?

Hi Bro, will Ask Bro VP when I ready to book haha.. Now I asking because here is the great bonks and trying to see if anyone got inputs

VP has been kind to me
Old 18-08-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
Flora does but need to warm up. No money try the rest but I believe the 3 that are in for 3/4some should be OK with it.
Only tried 3 of VP ladies from last time and all OK with French.
Thank you Kind Sir
I will put Flora up in my higher percent

[Edit] Cannot Find Flora

Last edited by Person1234; 18-08-2020 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Cannot find Flora haha
Old 18-08-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
matzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiaofan does Frenching no issues
Old 18-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you Kind Sir
I will put Flora up in my higher percent

[Edit] Cannot Find Flora
Oh sorry bro still saw her adver 1 or 2 days back dint notice taken off liao hahaha. But I think generally most or all his girls ok with it unless you have very bad breath? Haha and also maybe how "deep" the French is only
Old 18-08-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzi View Post
Xiaofan does Frenching no issues
Thanks Bro!!