The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-01-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bangtocock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
don't fight la

just tell me the way to those houses for newbie

Where is it exactly?

I went there yesterday but couldn't find one.

I saw city square mall, and behind the mall, I saw huge apartment or building..

and along the serangoon road I saw malay temple or something.

but couldn't find houses

arg.........
Old 23-01-2010, 04:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Sir! Bro michael_368, thank you sir!

You think so sir, that others have benefitted? Then I am happy to help and have brothers as friends also.

But sir, in the process, I think I may have also made other brothers irritated and / or have offended, thus I might have made enemies as well.

These past few nights when I go PT, I notice there are a group of men giving me the strange look. Especially those hanging out having a drink in the coffee shop at the corner of PT and Serangoon Rd.

Sir am I in danger here? I really like to cheong and that's all there is. I don't want trouble, I just want to have some fun and pleasure, so I hope I don't get in one, or if I already am in trouble, I apologize if I have irritated or offended any of you Bros.

I feel that I am being singled out, or hunted maybe by our fellow cheongsters. Why? I honestly have no idea.

BTW sir, michael_368, how to up points eh? I'm new to this, hee-hee. Sorry for my ignorance.

Cheers!
becareful, money is power....like how u spend on those whores.... dun have such a big head dun wear such a big hat...i know who u are sunny

Last edited by milffella; 23-01-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 23-01-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkour View Post
little boy, dun embarrass urself further with each of ur posts. Jealous of ur pts, 'seniority' and cheonging? Dun make me laff. U dun knw who u r dealing with.
Do u knw how many senior bros here are laughing at u over ur posts, esp this one above? u hv no idea.
i can see tat u are very proud of ur pts..well, it muz really hurt then to hv lost over 60pts over the last few days. Parkour, well, actually gained 15 and retained power despite ur efforts.

ur arguments are still vacuous and lack substance. I shall leave u in ur own world of self importance and self doubt. Learn to be more confident; no need to use bigotry, power n pts to lift ur self esteem.

the onli thing 'senior' abt u after all these is tat u hv shown urself to be really a senior noob. But it is not too late to change.
cheers.

p/s i know i know..u will probably respond with some vulgarities and threats, but i forgive u lah as i am moving on.
Do have a gd life..seriously.
mr parh - chu cheng -kia,
U SERIOUSLY DUNNO WHAT U DEALING WITH INSTEAD.
dun talk big here, time will tell. u wanna act hero, dun be cyber hero or keyboard warrior...seriously, u are shit in my eyes.....eye shit hahaha...your substance is 50 dollar old auntie substance.....talk is cheap. loser!

Last edited by milffella; 23-01-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 23-01-2010, 04:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Yes Bro, I also get surprised of what's going on. I am grateful to everybody who support me, all Bros, seniors and newbies alike. Thank you!!!

I just hope my friend Bro milffella is doing well. I have no ill-feelings for him, I just don't understand why he suddenly attack me/us? All I want is to share and gain friends here. If I offended Bro milffella, I apologize. Peace to my friend and to everyone.

And as what I have mentioned, now I am fearing for my safety. PT is my world, and it is, if I may, a rather small world. Other Bros might not like me as a friend but I do hope I won't get hurt or anything and end up in tomorrow's newspaper and become a statistic. Oh dear!

Anyways, cheers to all and have a nice weekend!
the altar behind all the way to the back of petain is your resting place...
i , your father tell u . i hang around petain with the bad boys long time ago....playing gambling table and dvds... we shall see in time will come
Old 23-01-2010, 04:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Sir! Bro michael_368, thank you sir!

You think so sir, that others have benefitted? Then I am happy to help and have brothers as friends also.

But sir, in the process, I think I may have also made other brothers irritated and / or have offended, thus I might have made enemies as well.

These past few nights when I go PT, I notice there are a group of men giving me the strange look. Especially those hanging out having a drink in the coffee shop at the corner of PT and Serangoon Rd.

Sir am I in danger here? I really like to cheong and that's all there is. I don't want trouble, I just want to have some fun and pleasure, so I hope I don't get in one, or if I already am in trouble, I apologize if I have irritated or offended any of you Bros.

I feel that I am being singled out, or hunted maybe by our fellow cheongsters. Why? I honestly have no idea.

BTW sir, michael_368, how to up points eh? I'm new to this, hee-hee. Sorry for my ignorance.

Cheers!
when i rearranged your face for you, when u go back u tell your wife you got beatened at petain road....for talking big and calling another fella 'balless' fella.A PITY U DUN DRIVE, IF NOT WHEN U COME OUT FROM THE ROOM, YOUR CAR WILL BE PRETTIER THAN ANY PETAIN AUNTIE ASS.
read back your posts....didnt you?? now u scared?? dun scared la ah gua.....light outs only scared wad? your bros here can help you?? ask them follow you to petain too. i see u there

Last edited by milffella; 23-01-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 23-01-2010, 04:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
fornicator,

I see that your points have gone up and even with power. This show you got more brothers supporting you. Your good friend have gone down from about 270 pts to now 212 pts. If he keep flaming you, in no time he will be in red.
Sometimes, I wondered why there must be an ass hole like him.
u be the next asshole i shuffed it down the drain, now 212 ?? so?? another 212 to go, come zap me till red then....better off than u. look who is talking at 18 points only hahahhaha......pathetic scumbag . why dun you try your aunt instead of petain 30 dollar....save money for bus fare son,....
Old 23-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Ur first post in this thread is 16 Jan 2010, post number #1482. It was an attack on bro forni after he posted ur offensive PM to him. so i dun see how u can say he sparked this whole thing. in any case since then he has tried to move on while u continue to provoke him with your rude & offensive postings. Its very obvious that you are the one continuing this war of words not just with him but with everyone else. I ve seen ur posts at other threads and u seem ok there so maybe u do have some unfinished business with bro forni.

Still, I ve never seen any senior behaving like u and its utterly shameful. take ur issue with bro forni somewhere else or better yet just walk away. all ur flaming here achieves nothing anyway. the rest of us are here to cheong and what we want are FRs, updates on the gals or any other info that can improve our cheonging experience. your offensive post does nothing for the us here and in fact i believe are getting on many bros' nerves. If you think u're "high class" just because u can afford expensive gals then u're sadly mistaken; because ur conduct here is just that of a regular thug.

since u look down on PT so much, perhaps it better u just keep ur negative comments to yourself, leave us alone and continue to pay top dollar for ur high class gals in the FL domes.
shameful?? u call chicken glamorous?? dun talk to me la, where u come from? when i was active u still going petain.. thug?? yes i am, probably u fuck back into your low class hole.
Old 23-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Bro milffella, please stop with the personal insults, curses and general nose-thumbing at your fellow brothers.

We all pay for commercial sex. There is really no real distinction between paying for $50 WLs in Petain/GL and the $200 WLs in FL Dome. To put it crudely ( I'm sorry if any bro is offended but its the truth) , we are all paying for women that we probably would not be able to get otherwise (or even if we could, it would involve too much effort, money and complications).

So I don't understand your "holier than thou" attitude. By continually insulting Petain cheongsters, you are really insulting hundreds of fellow brothers who have no personal grudge with you at all. Luckily, most bros are reasonable and nice people, otherwise your 200+ points would be all gone by now.

And by personally and persistently targeting bro fonicator with personal insults, I think that reflects more badly on yourself than on him. It really is not fitting for a senior brother to behave thus.
i am retorting to 'bro' fornfuckface, is there a problem??? you guys got a problem with a super senior like me? then kiss your asses goodbye...
Old 23-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kimchi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
the altar behind all the way to the back of petain is your resting place...
i , your father tell u . i hang around petain with the bad boys long time ago....playing gambling table and dvds... we shall see in time will come
so what??make u powerful?? dont live in the past..this is the present...u must have had some bad experience down at petain i guess..
Old 23-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
u be the next asshole i shuffed it down the drain, now 212 ?? so?? another 212 to go, come zap me till red then....better off than u. look who is talking at 18 points only hahahhaha......pathetic scumbag . why dun you try your aunt instead of petain 30 dollar....save money for bus fare son,....
Ha who is laughing now, just as I thought, you are in a red, your power all gone. So what have you achieve. You are actually a poor pathetic and low lying scum.
Old 23-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eh what happen ??? one night he is -negative points??? wah power 6 years of work on points down the drain .....
Old 23-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: don't fight la

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtocock View Post
just tell me the way to those houses for newbie

Where is it exactly?

I went there yesterday but couldn't find one.

I saw city square mall, and behind the mall, I saw huge apartment or building..

and along the serangoon road I saw malay temple or something.

but couldn't find houses

arg.........
Brother,
read the thread under " How to find houses" If you really can't find it.
go to any coffee shop and ask them. Where is KIN JIO KAR" I am sure many can offer your help.
Old 23-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
eh what happen ??? one night he is -negative points??? wah power 6 years of work on points down the drain .....
Only Ah Sam kor kor could do this job!
Old 23-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Wahhh.... I come in here and read...si beh shiok...Not because of the FR..
But shiok seeing how a self-proclaimed senior got Ah Sam's attention.

Do continue all the good contributions.

Me just passing by..

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 23-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Dear All PT Bros,

Dun mind if i ask all of u to just totally ignore this idiot who is spoiling our thread. Responding to him will only encourage him. Such is his depravity dat he enjoys all this negative attention. Already he lost all credibility and therefore even more unworthy of our attention. So lets just ignore him. Eventually he will go away.

In de meantime keep those FRs coming

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1