The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
siaoheeha is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

i don quite remember the hse number and room number but she is quite unique there she has a red dot on her forehead like indians and she look abit indian also around 40plus bah anyone try her before?
Old 19-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

hi bros,how do i get there?and can i bring my friend who is under like 15years go too?
Old 19-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
hi bros,how do i get there?and can i bring my friend who is under like 15years go too?
are you serious? ... they'll be charged for raping your friend since he's a minor. And you too if you're underaged.
Old 20-10-2008, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xioma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Legendzgmf;3157158]Y not you seniors give me a couple of intros which suits a 27/chn who is a syt lover.. So she must be a bit petite.. No need big boobs but must have skill, looks and not too old..[/QUOread tru all thread, petain is for cheat hard core sex. no syt in petain
Old 20-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xioma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendzgmf View Post
Y not you seniors give me a couple of intros which suits a 27/chn who is a syt lover.. So she must be a bit petite.. No need big boobs but must have skill, looks and not too old..
read tru all thread, petain is for cheat hard core sex. no syt in petain
I know but not too old la...
like maybe say pretty. fair, mid or early 30's lady surely have ba..
Old 20-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xioma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

syt of petain:
h3r11
h10r10
h14r4r5
h22r5r6
h7r1 retired legend, nbr tr b4 as always long q
Old 21-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoheeha View Post
i don quite remember the hse number and room number but she is quite unique there she has a red dot on her forehead like indians and she look abit indian also around 40plus bah anyone try her before?
Oh e WL u mention should be H10 or H16 (right hand side) when u enter 3rd room ,look abit like indian and malay I saw her many time liao ,door always open,go there a about 9pm ++ where she will be still around

Dare not try her coz door always open ,dun think there is any FR base on her,maybe some Bros whose try her before can post some fr ?
Old 21-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoheeha View Post
Oh e WL u mention should be H10 or H16 (right hand side) when u enter 3rd room ,look abit like indian and malay I saw her many time liao ,door always open,go there a about 9pm ++ where she will be still around

Dare not try her coz door always open ,dun think there is any FR base on her,maybe some Bros whose try her before can post some fr ?

Last edited by superfox; 21-10-2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: doubles post
Old 22-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jus came back from PT. Finally saw Jac from H3R11. Looks kinda of shag.(bros pls don't zap me cos this is my personal option) Infact, my intention to day is actually to bonk her. That's why I took 1/2 day leave just to try her. When down down her room occupied. Damn. Walk arnd. 1/2 hr later, finally saw her open the door. Took a look. So, this is the famous Pat....nope. I'll save my 'soldiers' for another one. Walk out, went to H?(sori, can't remember but the place quite clean, think just after provision shop?Sori for my lousy report. Damn blur. 2nd time bonking a WL, so come out leg weak,mind blank..). This H got some pretty gems. At the first few room, there was this rather young and chio WL. Always in tight jeans and playing with her hp. She got blonde curly hair. I think she's the most pretty Chinese WL I've seen. Alot of guys ask her but never try. I oso ask. $40. But she's really pretty... my heart jump a bit thinking of her..maybe that's why never bonk her. Nervous, I guess..paiseh...
Then I went further in the house and there was this WL( with a mole above her lips) Moles put me off. So I went to her neighbour. Name WenWen. $30. Here's my report:
1) Never bother to wash me. Go in, SOP, then put on CD. I was kinda surpise..
2) Started sucking. Not bad. But quite talkative. She'll suck and then stop.Talk..then suck..So I oso talk to her just to drag time and not let didi fire or before bonking her..hehe...
3) Ask me to move aside and do her mission style. Ok lor. Try to suck her neh-neh..say no. Her job only suck and fj. That's all. Very biz like. Told me if want everything, $150! Siao!
4) CB kinda loose. Or maybe I rub my dd on the outside of her cb for too long until wet?? hehe..
5) Doggie her...nice asshole. clean. I think her cb no feeling cos after I fire inside her, I carry on banging her hard~hard, she never say stop leh? I bang until dd finally succumb to nature and soften..bo pian have to stop.
6) This is the lousy part. Did not bother to clean me. She finish washing herself the ask me to wash myself...sianz...maybe she see me young and inexperience..'makan' me..
Overall:
Cup: Pointed yet bit sag (sori dun know how to judge)
Buttocks got some scar.
Small waist nice ass. But not firm.
Leg got wear ankle braclet. Nice to hear the bell ringing when I bang her mission style...hehehe...
Herstyle: Bob type.
damage:$30
After service, talk and talk, gossip about the rest of the WL. Psst..she say the one at the end of the room ($20 only) RAW and everything oso can..kinda of risky, she says...
RTF: maybe, if I'm bored.
Old 22-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

bro newie_boy, you really got wierd taste
you really can found someone better looking that PAT...

by the way, can you tell us the WL that you bonk is from which house and room ?
Old 22-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I forgot. But 2mrw will go down reccee and note down the number..hehe...the WL oso told me that lately, alot of bonkers come down with papers and writting down numbers..ahhah...told her if she perform well, I'll give her a good report on the website..hehe...
Old 23-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
bro newie_boy, you really got wierd taste
you really can found someone better looking that PAT...

by the way, can you tell us the WL that you bonk is from which house and room ?
If its the same house as the WL with the mole then it should be H14. Hmmm... don't remember anybody better than Pat there. Kit is good for those with a fetish for tall girls though.
Old 23-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

Hi Yoshii can confirm this tall WL Kit from which H and R ?? always wanted to try tall girl ,H10 got a tall WL too .
Old 24-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

hm...ok but i'm 17 can??lols.. how is the place like?a shop house which has long stairs with lots of ppl?
Old 24-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

H14 on the right hand side when you go in. Can't remember the room number though, but she's usually quite noisy when she doesn't have a customer. Chatting with the other WLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1