The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by treymullen View Post
Hi guys,

I've been seeing my current girlfriend for about 2 years. She's Thai. I knew her in Thailand, back in 2008. I was travelling there for work quite frequently and got to know her through friends.

thanks in advance
My friend experienced exactly the same problem as you! She was questioned on her third visit back to Singapore. She's running some business in her home country and has been staying there for more than month. After I told him about your post, he's very worried. Hopefully, she won't be deported because they are going to get married soon in June. If she's deported, how is she going to apply for a long term social visit pass? Seriously, the authorities are really jumping the gun man.
Old 21-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

A foreigner, who is not a Singapore Permanent Resident (PR), but wishes to engage in any form of business in Singapore must apply for an EntrePass from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
A foreigner, who does not apply for EntrePass, may instead appoint a locally resident director to register a company in Singapore and continue to reside outside Singapore. “Locally resident” refers to a person who is a Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR or EntrePass holder, and resides in Singapore.

So would it help my friend if he becomes a director of the company and his girlfriend becomes the registered owner?
Old 22-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by treymullen View Post
Ok, that set our minds at ease, and we continued with our arrangement. On her 6th visit, she was detained at the checkpoint, and deported back to thailand. no reason given, no questions entertained.
she is likely hiding something from you
are u with her during the interaction with the officers ?

let me share a similar story heard from somewhere sometimes ago
this naive man and his wife from ...
bring wife in being denied entry at custom
typical sg kpkb.... complain ........
and little money in his pocket to call lawyer
at the same time call family call reporters

turn out to be, his wife was in sg for yrs before
and the computer records store all the informations to deny her entry

LL
Old 23-04-2010, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Foreigners cannot stay more than 60 days per trip and more than 90 days per year. If can then consider resident.
If no dirty records, this is the most probably cause as otherwise unlimited short-term social visits with only small breaks in-between is as good as a long-term pass right?

I've had similar experiences with a PRC gf in the past, first few time no prob, extension also no prob. Until perhaps at some point where the total# of days clocked in a year surpass some limit, all subsequent applications got rejected.

If you're serious in getting married for the purpose of having a family, once she's pregnant, that'll be a better ticket to get her into sg; for medical purpose (delivery here) and subsequently the baby is registered as here as a citizen, the chances of your wife getting PR/etc will go up. Any appeals (if needed) from then onwards will be more solid
Old 23-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

So, even if the wife didn't violate any offence, her application for LTSVP (Long-term Social Visit Pass) can be rejected based on the whims of the ICA ppl? What if it keeps getting rejected? Do they expect us to divorce or immigrate?
Old 24-04-2010, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
So, even if the wife didn't violate any offence, her application for LTSVP (Long-term Social Visit Pass) can be rejected based on the whims of the ICA ppl? What if it keeps getting rejected? Do they expect us to divorce or immigrate?
Reject or not... I'm sure there's a formula with many variables which get influenced by policies, events, timing, quota, etc. So that sometimes transform to heng-suay...

One factor I think most will agree is the "economic contribution" of whoever staying or coming to Sg (not just contributing in terms of $$$). The e.g. of having a baby here is align with what the country need now, maybe may not work back in the days where 2 is enuff. And the women charter will support the need for the mom to be with the kid, and so it make sense approval will be granted to the mom/wife to be here.

Tourist/Social Visit? OK spend money in Sg, but the easiest to abuse.
Student pass? Too easy to be abused as an excuse to be here.
EntrePass? A lit-bit harder but still can be fake.
Getting Married? Can also be fake...
Make babies? Say for the army... How to fake it?
Well-educated professional? Hard to fake. Sure contribute to some policies here relating to manpower/talent.
Olympic games material? Can get citizenship in weeks
etc...

Last edited by goodpartner; 24-04-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old 24-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

basically, u waited till she's been denied entry, before u started to go thru the necessary means & channels to make her entry legit........ in short, its a very steep slope to climb for you now.

u could've done all the necessary long before her denied entry too place. who knows, u could've already tied the knot officially by now.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 24-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

basically, u waited till she's been denied entry, before u started to go thru the necessary means & channels to make her entry legit........ in short, its a very steep slope to climb for you now.

u could've done all the necessary long before her denied entry too place. who knows, u could've already tied the knot officially by now.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 24-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Neos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

However it turns out, all the best to you.

But really can't blame ICA either, such repeated entries are bound to raise suspicions. On the other hand, I am not familiar with the goverment bodies, maybe some bros can give some info on which ministry TS can go to check if there is something more ?
Old 24-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
If no dirty records, this is the most probably cause as otherwise unlimited short-term social visits with only small breaks in-between is as good as a long-term pass right?
Yes...this applies to all nations and not just sin...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HornyBonk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i've experience this situation too few years back when i bring my girlfriend(now my wife) to sillypore.The officers intend to deport her and i told the officers that we plan to get married.They let her pass with a 2 weeks stamp and a 'ROM' remark is written beside it.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 16
David_Villa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO ICA r "biased" against female tourists from the developing country. this is the main reason i can think of.

Have u ever heard of a SWW been deported at the airport?
Old 24-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

duplicate post. please del. sorry.

Last edited by koites; 24-04-2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 24-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Seeing there are lots of brothers with experience and that the other thread for people with foreign wives is kind of dead, may I seek some opinions to my situation.

My gf has lived in Singapore since last May. She left once in July for Taiwan and then Bangkok in Sept for a tour. She's never experienced any problems with the immigration. We went to Hong Kong for a tour in December and on our way back, she was stopped by the immigration. They interviewed her in a room without letting me in.

They asked her why she kept leaving and entering Singapore. So my gf told them that she wasn't working. She merely enjoyed touring the SEA countries and was using Singapore as a base. Furthermore, her boyfriend's a Singaporean and she stays here to accompany him. They let her in.

Fast-forward to March. She left for her home country in March and is still there. She won't be coming back to Singapore until May. That's a good 7 weeks actually.

I will be going to her country in May to do some wedding preparations and she will then come back with me. I'm afraid she will be rejected from entering.

In June, (three weeks after entering Singapore), we will go back to our home country to prepare for our wedding. We'll get married in her home country in mid June. We will come back to Singapore for a day or two, then fly to Europe for our Honeymoon. A week later, we plan to come back and that's when I plan to apply for a LTSVP or PR for her.

As you can see, she was questioned in MArch. And from March till late June when we finally really settle in Singapore, she will be entering and leaving Singapore for another three times. There are many opportunities for her to be deported like TS's case.

Can brothers please advise? Our real wedding is in her home country in June. Should I kind of get a date with ROM (Singapore) somewhere in June and print out the confirmation slip in case the ICA tries to stop her from entering?

Should I get a date with ROM in May instead? This would be more prudent as we could apply for the pass earlier and kind of set in stone the nature of our r/ship. However, this would mean our "real" wedding isn't in June. It becomes May instead.

Sorry for the long reply. I really want to avoid any trouble. By the way, she gets 90day SVP each time she enters Singapore.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyBonk69 View Post
Well i've experience this situation too few years back when i bring my girlfriend(now my wife) to sillypore.The officers intend to deport her and i told the officers that we plan to get married.They let her pass with a 2 weeks stamp and a 'ROM' remark is written beside it.
TS, would you please share your experience after that? Like how and when you applied for LTSVP and PR and whether you experienced other problems? I'm gathering information to better plan. Hope you help. Thanks a lot!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1