The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
bro warbird, perhaps we both have 缘份 as well! You know what I mean? Well, hope you had an enjoyable dinner that evening.

Just ended clearing some work for the day - hardly can keep my eyes open but decided to pop in for a while. Hope to catch up again soon! Take care.
hmmm... looks like warbird's attractiveness goes both sides..

hahaha...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
bro warbird, perhaps we both have 缘份 as well! You know what I mean? Well, hope you had an enjoyable dinner that evening.

Just ended clearing some work for the day - hardly can keep my eyes open but decided to pop in for a while. Hope to catch up again soon! Take care.
Hi bro y291,

I must say we hv 缘份 too! You caught my attention when u rated Liwen a 9!

And then yesterday...hahaha.

QUOTE=aczeta76;3978039]hmmm... looks like warbird's attractiveness goes both sides..

hahaha... [/QUOTE]

Hi bro aczeta76,

Not true, hahaha. Many gals will certainly find bro y291 physically attractive...but I'm 110% heterosexual, hahaha.

Goodnight!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to bring the Shanghainese student to another KTV last nite, but she wouldn't go as she only wanted to work at DC. I was hoping to put her in the same room w/ a new Fujian student whom I like a lot. Nothing better than a face-to-face comparison, hahaha. They both share an asset which I covet n which is sadly lacking in many PRC MMs: An ample, perky n shapely yet very proportionate ass.

Although I met this Fujian gal inside a KTV, not outside, I'm sharing a little details on her bcos I would like to discuss what to do AFTER we get ctc from the gals, whether inside or outside KTVs.

I hv greatly benefited from the strategies, counseling n wisdom of both Bros justime n DYBJ in the science of BY, but I feel that I can't adopt whole hog their methods w/o modifications. Bro justime's approach is more towards budget type n bro DYBJ's is super deluxe! I'm most comfortable w/ a moderately priced approach.

I first met this Fujian gal, let's called her KK, in a KTV 15 days ago n we met again last nite. But in between these meetings, I had called her many times n exchanged numerous SMSes w/ her. I had also invited her to Mirage, Armani n other joints but she didn't want to come. I always listen very carefully to what she says...n we hv had excellent n deepening rapport.

I hv prepared a "dossier" on her, in my mind's eye, haha. BTW, she is Ang Pai at a high-end KTV.

She is 25 (yeah, much older than my usual type), from 福建宁德,has been here 4 months. She attends a school from 9am till 230pm 5 days a week. To me, she is vey chio, classy n elegant, poised n quite aloof despite her humble family background. Ht 168 w/o shoes, abt 52-53 kg, small to medium bony frame, relatively fair n smooth skin for a Fujian gal. Boobs B plus (natural?) w/ very proportionate figure, long straight legs n beautiful ass. I'm yet to ask if she has had prior childbirth or major surgeries, etc.

She is currently reading a book on tomb raiders in China n her all-time favourite book is 铁窗,a novel abt a heroine who was wrongly imprisoned. She loves to keep talking abt these tales...also tells me her childhood, family life, what has happened to her in SGP, her goals, aspirations, worries. needs, etc. Her biggest worry is money (what else is new?) n she is tired of working at KTVs: lots of stress n alcohol, lack of sleep, 2nd hand smoke, unhealthy lifestyle, etc. The need to cope w/ many different, sometimes difficult, customers is fraying her nerves...

She is willing to endure the hardship for 2-3 yrs or whatever, until she has SGD 200K. I told her I could get a fren to take care of her n asked for her requirements. She replied that she would quit working completely if she could get 10K plus a month but she must meet my fren first before deciding. Is 12K enough? OK, she said. I then told her if my fren wouldn't take care of her, I would be happy to be her man. She moved very close to me n cooed in my ear, YES...BTW, she is willing to hv a complete exam n blood tests She emphasies that she has not had sex w/ any man in SGP (???). I'll tell her that I need to hv a ''test drive" to find out if we r compatible before BY, hahaha.

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Tried to bring the Shanghainese student to another KTV last nite, but she wouldn't go as she only wanted to work at DC. I was hoping to put her in the same room w/ a new Fujian student whom I like a lot. Nothing better than a face-to-face comparison, hahaha. They both share an asset which I covet n which is sadly lacking in many PRC MMs: An ample, perky n shapely yet very proportionate ass.

Although I met this Fujian gal inside a KTV, not outside, I'm sharing a little details on her bcos I would like to discuss what to do AFTER we get ctc from the gals, whether inside or outside KTVs.

I hv greatly benefited from the strategies, counseling n wisdom of both Bros justime n DYBJ in the science of BY, but I feel that I can't adopt whole hog their methods w/o modifications. Bro justime's approach is more towards budget type n bro DYBJ's is super deluxe! I'm most comfortable w/ a moderately priced approach.

I first met this Fujian gal, let's called her KK, in a KTV 15 days ago n we met again last nite. But in between these meetings, I had called her many times n exchanged numerous SMSes w/ her. I had also invited her to Mirage, Armani n other joints but she didn't want to come. I always listen very carefully to what she says...n we hv had excellent n deepening rapport.

I hv prepared a "dossier" on her, in my mind's eye, haha. BTW, she is Ang Pai at a high-end KTV.

She is 25 (yeah, much older than my usual type), from 福建宁德,has been here 4 months. She attends a school from 9am till 230pm 5 days a week. To me, she is vey chio, classy n elegant, poised n quite aloof despite her humble family background. Ht 168 w/o shoes, abt 52-53 kg, small to medium bony frame, relatively fair n smooth skin for a Fujian gal. Boobs B plus (natural?) w/ very proportionate figure, long straight legs n beautiful ass. I'm yet to ask if she has had prior childbirth or major surgeries, etc.

She is currently reading a book on tomb raiders in China n her all-time favourite book is 铁窗,a novel abt a heroine who was wrongly imprisoned. She loves to keep talking abt these tales...also tells me her childhood, family life, what has happened to her in SGP, her goals, aspirations, worries. needs, etc. Her biggest worry is money (what else is new?) n she is tired of working at KTVs: lots of stress n alcohol, lack of sleep, 2nd hand smoke, unhealthy lifestyle, etc. The need to cope w/ many different, sometimes difficult, customers is fraying her nerves...

She is willing to endure the hardship for 2-3 yrs or whatever, until she has SGD 200K. I told her I could get a fren to take care of her n asked for her requirements. She replied that she would quit working completely if she could get 10K plus a month but she must meet my fren first before deciding. Is 12K enough? OK, she said. I then told her if my fren wouldn't take care of her, I would be happy to be her man. She moved very close to me n cooed in my ear, YES...BTW, she is willing to hv a complete exam n blood tests She emphasies that she has not had sex w/ any man in SGP (???). I'll tell her that I need to hv a ''test drive" to find out if we r compatible before BY, hahaha.

太好了, great FR... u make my day..

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 05-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I
I told her I could get a fren to take care of her n asked for her requirements. She replied that she would quit working completely if she could get 10K plus a month but she must meet my fren first before deciding. Is 12K enough? OK, she said. I then told her if my fren wouldn't take care of her, I would be happy to be her man.
Bro,

you da man!

12K per month!
Old 05-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 15
fire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro warbird,
you are not only the man but also power.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Bro,

you da man!

12K per month!
ya loh.. bro warbird got deep charm and pockets...

**ENVY**

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 06-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
太好了, great FR... u make my day..
Hi bro,

I'm flattered that u like my FR. YOU make my day!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Bro,

you da man!

12K per month!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire^bird View Post
bro warbird,
you are not only the man but also power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
ya loh.. bro warbird got deep charm and pockets...

**ENVY**
Hi bros justl00king, fire^bird n aczeta76,

Pls dun envy me. I appear to be the carrot head here. It's just that I hv had a long lucky streak in the last several months...so got some easy money to spare. Like they say, easy come easy go, hehehe. And she happens to be my type of Prime Beef, imported from Fujian some more, hahaha.

BTW, a very experienced bro suggests that I "test drive" her first. Take her to HK for a few days n see how good her services r. If not completely satisfied, I should just say goodbye.

Thx for all ur support. Pls post ur encounters w/ KTV gals here. A detailed n juicy FR is always appreciated.

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
BTW, a very experienced bro suggests that I "test drive" her first. Take her to HK for a few days n see how good her services r. If not completely satisfied, I should just say goodbye.
A bely expen$ive te$t drive, i must say. Ur the man!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

12k/mth, thats way too ex.
Some more not included lodging and other expenses.
Like that, I think they got very deep pockets.
They earn at least 50k/mth, I think.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Hi hi bros Warbird, Marc5 and Jeff (pal of Warbird)

Thanks for the great company and interesting exchanges last night at DC. It was a great experience with the seasoned cheongsters. Littled did I realised that Marc5 and myself do share a lot of common interests, such as even our favorite room and food interests are the same hahaha.

I am like a little fly meeting the big time players. Bro Warbird, your gal is super stunning and indeed, a very nice perky ass. Bro Marc5, your babe is really game-on and a mighty drinker. If I am not careful on my drinks, I may even lose my underwear to her hee hee.

Bro Jeff got one of the youngest SYT in the joint with a high playability factor. She sat with one of my business associates 2 weeks ago and yes, she is very charming.

Beside my BY who was dressed conservatively last night, much to my aghast but in a certain sense, she has gained my respect. She told me that she chose not to work that day and be there for me after learning that my group of buddies will be there. If not for this, I wouldnt have to opportunity to try out another gal who was highly recommended but lacks excuses to try her on.

Warbird, trust the later drinks do turned up well. Please update homebase on status of conquest .

Meanwhile, happy weekends. Lets cheong again next week when I am back from Phuket with my GF.

Cheers!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Personally, I reckon the price of 12K is indeed high for a long termed conquest. But I would have done the same for a short time interest in return for a higher hit rate chance.

The range of takings for the gals monthly can range from a paltry $36+k to as high as $100+K.

For me, I am paying my gal $6K per month excluding lodgings. pretty good deal IMHO after 1 month.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
A bely expen$ive te$t drive, i must say. Ur the man!
Hi bro Xdeception,

It's indeed a bit expensive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Hi bro yongzhen,

Yeah, it's expensive.

This Fujian gal wants long-term commitment for a period of 12 months at least!! Bcos, she says, if I only Bao her for one or two months, when I'm gone n when she returns to work she would hv lost all her customer base...hmmm. Of course I could terminate the patronage anytime by stopping payments. But she knows I'm a man of my words n as long as she doesn't work or get fxxked by another man, I would honor my commitment...

As for bringing her for a "test drive" in HK, I'm having 2nd thought. I hv a good fren in HK, a local businessman there who owes me a favour. He owns a travel/transportation co., a 地头蛇 in the region, well connected...who will personally accompany me to DG/CP for R & R. He told me to forget abt KK or any other gals I'm having now. I may not be able to refuse his kind offer...

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Personally, I reckon the price of 12K is indeed high for a long termed conquest. But I would have done the same for a short time interest in return for a higher hit rate chance.

The range of takings for the gals monthly can range from a paltry $36+k to as high as $100+K.

For me, I am paying my gal $6K per month excluding lodgings. pretty good deal IMHO after 1 month.
Hi bro,

Pleasure was all mine last nite. You hv a very good deal n ur gal is very charming indeed...

For 12K a month, my gal KK will not go to work n will spread her legs for me whenever I want 24/7, hehehe. But I hv to pay for her accommodation n I need to make sure she is very close to where I reside...

The biggest problem is that I actually live in Gotham City...I dun believe she wont run KTVs when I'm not here.

BTW, for my 1st ever BY, I paid only 4K a month (she continued to work). I should hv paid her 6K or more bcos she wasn't pleased n refused sex one evening after dinner...I got angry n terminated my patronage. She is a 21 yo, pretty, tall (168 w/o shoes) n slim Fujian student whom I took 8 months to conquest. I heard from different mummies at TAM, DC n elsewhere that she never did ST regardless of offers. She is the only KTV gal I ever had some KC for. I lost ctc w/ her a few wks ago, probably she is back in China.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

How the going with the 19 yo hairdresser??

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1