The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Yikes, take care, Fishcer! The viruses are getting tougher and tougher these days.
Thanks, i will...
Old 08-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good morning!!

Ths to all esteemed bros for making this thread so lively, so dynamic n so informative. You make my day! Pls continue to share ur experiences, strategies, insights n wisdom here.

I hv been very busy lately due to a variety of reasons...

I read abt the tragic death of a 44 yo man, the ceo of a co, after liposuction. I heard from some frens that he was trying to improve his appearance n physique to please the eyes of a certain PRC gal (or gals?). Wat a fool! He was actually quite slim. As successful as he was, he didn't understand the male attributes that r most attractive to all females, WLs n non-WLs, at the subconscious level.

Even if a man is very fat/thin, tall/short, etc, he can still please the eyes of a chio gal/woman by paying great attention to his posture, movement, dress n style, hehehe. Really no need for liposuction or "lipoaddition." He can also work to please the other 4 senses of the gal...

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!!

I read abt the tragic death of a 44 yo man, the ceo of a co, after liposuction. I heard from some frens that he was trying to improve his appearance n physique to please the eyes of a certain PRC gal (or gals?). Wat a fool! He was actually quite slim. As successful as he was, he didn't understand the male attributes that r most attractive to all females, WLs n non-WLs, at the subconscious level.

Even if a man is very fat/thin, tall/short, etc, he can still please the eyes of a chio gal/woman by paying great attention to his posture, movement, dress n style, hehehe. Really no need for liposuction or "lipoaddition." He can also work to please the other 4 senses of the gal...

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
Well...if only he had the chance to make ur acquaintance, n receive some pointers from u, he could have avoided his fate....
Old 08-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
You are quite very right. However, I think a truly ultimate predator is one who is endowed with the qualities you so mentioned plus having a very pleasing physique
Old 08-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good morning!!
Ths to all esteemed bros for making this thread so lively, so dynamic n so informative. You make my day! Pls continue to share ur experiences, strategies, insights n wisdom here.
Hi Brother WB,
Kudos goes to you .. and of course to your "gang" of merry men !
The various titillating accounts bring this forum/thread alive and brothers asking for more.

Cheers and Take Care

P.S: Was introduced to a sweet, pretty 19 year old (1.65m tall) who just arrived a couple of days ago. Seems that she could be BY material. Unfortunately, I do not have the fire power. You interested?
Old 09-01-2010, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good morning!!

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

hi master warbird..

thanks for this post.. i read the headline as well.. today i went to club.. i saw some fat guy having fun with group of gals.. whereas got some muscle, good looking guys just dance to themselves.. hai..
Old 09-01-2010, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi to all master... just who is the MR Austin.. lol.. u say until he like god.. i also wanna see is skill...

to master warbird.. ur skill so good need to seduce prc gals meh.. local gal can easily be ur "dish"... lol...

to let the story be short.. i just return from clubbing.. another day of quite no success with gals... leaving me down and exprasted..

i didn't come here to complain but to seek advice on how to improve my game... i seriously need to start doing something but i do not know how to start.. can the experienced bro share some wisdom here on the clubbing level...

1. how to approach
2. build relationship

and anything i miss.... thanks... god bless...

PS: i do not like "bua" or grind the gals when dancing, i'm sure some gals dun like and i do not like cos it feel like taking advantage them when one just come from behind and grind them. i wish to give them and myself more respect. pls help...
Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry my esteemed bros for not being to attend.
Some of my partners r in town that my wife only told me in the morning, and when i told them i already had plans for the night with the bros, you could see another tsunami brewing liao, plus, nusiness comes 1st.
A thousand apologies.
Like i explained to bro newbie noob, me not put aeroplane type.
Next round folks........apologies
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 09-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Well...if only he had the chance to make ur acquaintance, n receive some pointers from u, he could have avoided his fate...
I further heard that he was hoping to hv an instant 6-pack abs...but why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
You are quite very right. However, I think a truly ultimate predator is one who is endowed with the qualities you so mentioned plus having a very pleasing physique
looking like a 21yo Adonis would be pleasing to the eyes..but there r so many other even more crucial attributes which r often lacking in young men w/ 6-pack abs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Brother WB,
Kudos goes to you .. and of course to your "gang" of merry men !
The various titillating accounts bring this forum/thread alive and brothers asking for more...

P.S: Was introduced to a sweet, pretty 19 year old (1.65m tall) who just arrived a couple of days ago. Seems that she could be BY material. Unfortunately, I do not have the fire power. You interested?
Hi bro besafe,

Ths, but my plate is already too full...I'll kiv for my next trip here, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
hi master warbird..

thanks for this post.. i read the headline as well.. today i went to club.. i saw some fat guy having fun with group of gals.. whereas got some muscle, good looking guys just dance to themselves.. hai..
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
hi to all master... just who is the MR Austin.. lol.. u say until he like god.. i also wanna see is skill.............................

to let the story be short.. i just return from clubbing.. another day of quite no success with gals... leaving me down and exprasted..

i didn't come here to complain but to seek advice on how to improve my game... i seriously need to start doing something but i do not know how to start.. can the experienced bro share some wisdom here on the clubbing level...

1. how to approach
2. build relationship

and anything i miss.... thanks... god bless...
pls help...
Hi bro uhoo,

I'm no master. I'm only an apprentice of Mr. Austin aka bro DYBJ...

I dun know how to begin. It's a complicated mind game. I'll sum up w/ this statement: Your perceived rating on the male dominance scale is the sole determinant of ur attractiveness to women. Period.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Sorry my esteemed bros for not being to attend.
Some of my partners r in town that my wife only told me in the morning, and when i told them i already had plans for the night with the bros, you could see another tsunami brewing liao, plus, nusiness comes 1st.
A thousand apologies.
Like i explained to bro newbie noob, me not put aeroplane type.
Next round folks........apologies
Hi my most esteemed Mr. Austin,

I was at DC sh last nite, hoping to get a glimpse of u...

There is always the next time.

Wishing u the best ..

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My sincere apologies to Bro LDH and Bro Warbird for not joining you guys. It was my birthday (same BD as Elvis and Stephen Hawkins) and I have to deliver certain "obligations" or else I will be castrated.

Afternoon I flew in from BKK (spent two days with "Peang" my Thai gf - who else?). Nowadays in terms of variety, I am so behind bro warbird that it is as if Haron Mundir sprinting in a competitive race with Usain Bolt!

Upon touch down, my collage buddies received me from the airport and ferried me directly to DC for HH. (I did not bring my mobile with your numbers - so sorry for not calling). I booked two girls. The selection, I must say, improved somewhat from the last time I was there a week ago.

Anyways, I sat with a two day old "turtle" (do they still use this term?), YQ. I also sat with L (student by day ..... ). In terms of aesthetic appeal, YQ is superior. However, L's display of Love Wayangs is quite incredible by DC's 'puritanical' standard. I frenched and fingered her, sucked her tits and her hands went down my pants many times. I was thinking perhaps L is either real open person or my "sensuous dancing" somehow unleashed the beast in her!

I had an inkling that YQ's playability factor is quite high, but L was so aggressive that YQ is left by the wayside.

After DC HH session, I immediately took a cab to meet my SIN gf. After the 'celebration', I managed to tuck her to bed relatively early (thankfully she had to work today!).

Just as I was enroute home, got a call from Chinese speaking Viet from Amani, P. I made a small diversion to meet P for supper. P suggested a romp after supper but I was feeling quite enervated by then so did not take her up on her offer.

Overall a quite a hectic but nice day with sprinklings of amour ...... I had actually intended for some solace and doing some introspection, oh well.....

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 09-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
romaleouf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!!

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
What things people do, and to what extend one goes just for love or "Love", no one else can ever know.

Yes, happen to know this chap, although not a friend, or close acquaintance, but do exchange pleasantries when crossing the path of each other.

You are right, he was not considered fat, and to many ladies (Singapore, Angmoh, and of course PRCs) he was considered to be handsome as well. Very good credentials for a potential target husband / boyfriend / Baoyer etc.

Whether there may be a lack of technique, or attributes or ability, no one will ever know. Perhaps, just that it was fated.

Anyway, can only urge Brudders here to leave him to Rest in Peace.

Thank you.

PS. All the best to your escapades and encounters and conquests. Good Luck and Enjoy....
Old 11-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
My sincere apologies to Bro LDH and Bro Warbird for not joining you guys. It was my birthday (same BD as Elvis and Stephen Hawkins) and I have to deliver certain "obligations" or else I will be castrated.

.................................................. .......................................
After DC HH session, I immediately took a cab to meet my SIN gf. After the 'celebration', I managed to tuck her to bed relatively early (thankfully she had to work today!).

Just as I was enroute home, got a call from Chinese speaking Viet from Amani, P............................
Overall a quite a hectic but nice day with sprinklings of amour ...... I had actually intended for some solace and doing some introspection, oh well.....
Hi esteemed bro justime,

Very good to hear from u. I can see that you r still a hyperactive cheongster, as always, hehehe.

The equality of DC gals r so-so. I booked a tall gal from another joint...

BTW, I'll reduce my outings to KTVs n elsewhere as I already hv too many quarries or potential quarries.

I was at the sushi place where we went together several months ago. The food was excellent!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaleouf View Post
What things people do, and to what extend one goes just for love or "Love", no one else can ever know.

Yes, happen to know this chap, although not a friend, or close acquaintance, but do exchange pleasantries when crossing the path of each other.

You are right, he was not considered fat, and to many ladies (Singapore, Angmoh, and of course PRCs) he was considered to be handsome as well...

Whether there may be a lack of technique, or attributes or ability, no one will ever know. Perhaps, just that it was fated.

Anyway, can only urge Brudders here to leave him to Rest in Peace...
Hi bro romaleouf,

I mentioned his mishap not to be disrespectful, but to point out the fact that most men still dun understand the fundamental differences between male n female attraction.

The art of belief states that "Women Are Not Attracted To Men Who Aren’t Attracted To Themselves." This is deep, isn't it?

Not sure why having a 6-pack abs got anything to do w/ love or LOVE. Care to elaborate?

We should also remember that a gal falls in love w/ a man not for who he is (or how he looks), but for how he makes her feel (giving her COS will certainly make her feel very good n should be a big plus, hehehe), especially abt herself.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Some esteemed bros hv sent me PMs saying I might hv given too much details abt some of the gals. Perhaps. But all these KTV gals/singers/private students n some uni n JC students r hoes n freaks. Ok, I shall be much more circumspect in describing my encounters w/ them.

Every female is different n responds differently. Variety is indeed the spice eof life!

I hv a strange encounter lately.

Met this tall n chio gal only 1 wk ago. Her very long, slender arms first caught my attention. She was quite young, but poised, aloof n cold...n slim (170cm, 52kg) w/ perfectly proportionate head/torso/boobs/leg/arm/ass/bone ratio. The next day I called n popped my question n she agreed! After finishing dinner in Orchard area, we walked to a nearby hotel. We passed some expensive shops n she mentioned how generous her GF's BF was, buying LV bags n watches, etc, hinting that I should do the same for her! I felt like dumping her right there! But she was my type of pussy, so I told her everything would depend on how compatible we were...

I consummated the deal later that evening. I tried very, very hard for over 60 min, first using my fingers n tongue n then pumping her in various positions for maximum G spot stimulation. I was frustrated bcos despite my best efforts, she only had low-level of orgasms. She would roll her eyes, grimace her face n tilt her pelvis slightly intermittently. She did come as she had anal contractions n curling of toes. But she was strangely SILENT throughout, except for very faint n soft moans. Her body n pussy were very beautiful. Also very, very tight hole despite her height.

Met her again 2 times, same results. And every time, she actually never wanted me to stop but I just couldn't continue bocs of fatigue. She said she felt 很舒服, 很爽。 She said she couldn't feel any better. Really? I wonder if she is on the verge of very explosive n screaming orgasms n COS or she has already fully reached her orgasmic potential?? I'm now aching all over n hv to take a rest for a couple of days.

BTW, I pay her wkly. She is my only BAO-ee who wants to meet n fxk me every day!! Not a word on buying any gifts anymore. I must be doing something right, hehehe. I may hv to focus on her mind, the most erogenous area in her whole body.

Any comments n insights?

Before signing off, let me dedicate this quote by Mark Twain to all esteemed bros:

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My comments for you:

She seemed to have succeeded making you feel sexy and able in bed. Of cos with your experience, I presume you would already have realised that.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Before signing off, let me dedicate this quote by Mark Twain to all esteemed bros:

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
Thank you for the quote.... your sail must be definitely full !
Enjoy your BYs. You sure you dun want tis sweet 19? Calling once... calling twice......
Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
My comments for you:

She seemed to have succeeded making you feel sexy and able in bed. Of cos with your experience, I presume you would already have realised that.
Hi bro kurosaki ichigo,

Not quite true. I'm a bit frustrated n disappointed bcos I hv failed to give her violent orgasms n/or ejaculation n COS. It's not for my ego. If she is more vocal it would greatly enhance my own pleasure.

Fortunately, she is quite submissive...

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thank you for the quote.... your sail must be definitely full !
Enjoy your BYs. You sure you dun want tis sweet 19? Calling once... calling twice......
Hi bro besafe,

Ths, but timing is bad. I really hv more than I can handle.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

A note on gals intro by mummies for possible BY. As a grp, I hv found them to be less attractive, shorter than their stated height, more disproportionate (at least to me) in head/torso/boobs/leg/arm/ass/bone ratio n hv more difficult attitude, compared w/ gals I pick up myself. Worse of all, they also demand a higher damage n less flexible payment schedule. Perhaps they hv to pay a fee to the mummies?

Of the 3 BAO-ees I hv or soon to hv, their average age is 20, av height 170 n av wt 52. At least to me, they r among the prettiest PRC MMs I hv seen in SIN. The damage is within the range of norm. Most importantly, finding, approaching, wooing n negotiating w/ them has been a major part of the fun, hehehe. It doesn't feel like a business transaction (of course I know n they know that it is), unlike w/ those gals intro by mummies.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1