The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Another fertile ground for picking up these PRC gals r "schools" in n around the Bugis area n Selegie Rd. These students tend to be younger n r often in casual dress n w/o makeup so that you will hv a much better idea of their 芦山真面目.

Any successful stories of picking up these PRC "students"?

Good day!
Yep, the school (in the church compound) next to to bus interchange
You can always see many cars waiting there.
Old 20-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
=> Some carrying their branded bags & sunglasses & wearing blue jeans & tees looks quite familiar ! Btw BRO your car also parked there ?
Old 20-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

bros Smeagol n Big Semens

so for the girls you pick outside ktv, do you need to pay them for going hotel?

i just wonder.

I know some ktv girls after knock off work, if they nvr kena asked to go out with customers, some will go geylang and stand along the street n look for customers.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V123 View Post
bros Smeagol n Big Semens

so for the girls you pick outside ktv, do you need to pay them for going hotel?

i just wonder.

I know some ktv girls after knock off work, if they nvr kena asked to go out with customers, some will go geylang and stand along the street n look for customers.
You pick them outside hotel is to get the phone number and try to develop from them, and of course need to pay for bonking if she agrees.

Yeah, so can't earn enough sitting at ktv, so proceed to earn more by standing at GL
Old 20-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Some carrying their branded bags & sunglasses & wearing blue jeans & tees looks quite familiar ! Btw BRO your car also parked there ?
Hahaha ! I patrol there quite often in my "white" car.
Old 20-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Oh.... if you have time, sign up as a part-time english teacher with some of these schools! :P
I am sure you will score handsomely !!
Old 20-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Glad that my thread has engendered quite a bit of interest n discussions.

Picking up these PRC students/KTV gals/FLs could be fun n exciting, hahaha.

Have a good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi dear bro besafe,

We should rent an oceanfront bungalow in Santosa n invite all those chio PRC students for a private orgy. What say u? Let's do it in 3 weeks. I get the oceanfront bungalow n u get the gals, hehehe.

Goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u guys talking abt cbs institute? (use to be known as colombia biz sch). ya the girls there, maybe half are hookers, the lecturers sure everyday also nose bleed have met a few in ktv. soem girls promoted in the fl threads are also holding student pass there. u guys can try sending in ur resume
Old 21-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi dear bro besafe,

We should rent an oceanfront bungalow in Santosa n invite all those chio PRC students for a private orgy. What say u? Let's do it in 3 weeks. I get the oceanfront bungalow n u get the gals, hehehe.

Goodnight!
I really don't know what to say
Brother, Your mojo is definitely working overtime !
Old 21-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I really don't know what to say
Brother, Your mojo is definitely working overtime !
Hi bro,

We all can use more mojo! We also need to get meet more tall n pretty PRC MMs, hehehe.

Good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Picking up these PRC students/KTV gals/FLs could be fun n exciting, hahaha.
Looks like this can be my new ECA.

Quote:
Another fertile ground for picking up these PRC gals r "schools" in n around the Bugis area n Selegie Rd.
Maybe can try giving out flyers for cheap tuition (with free trial) to those chio mei meis? Haha
Old 21-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
ONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another way is to go QQ find them
Old 21-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Or you can take up taxi license.
Rent a taxi at nite and ply the places where the KTVs are.
Look at the number of taxis parked outside budget hotels.. you will know that it works.
Hmmm... how to apply for taxi license?
Old 21-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or you can take up taxi license.
Rent a taxi at nite and ply the places where the KTVs are.
Look at the number of taxis parked outside budget hotels.. you will know that it works.
Hmmm... how to apply for taxi license?

Bro, u can check this out for the license: Singapore Taxi Academy

If it works out n u need a relief driver once in a while, u can activate me. Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1