The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
HD24x2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My fling with a hot ML...

Hi just want to share of my fling with a hot ML from a west side spa..

I started to patronise the spa sometime mid last year as I had seen their post of a syt ML that caught my eye... So the first time I went and booked her.. Let's name her 'L'... So went there paid for the p-massage for 90mins..

During initial massage it was like an introduction session and getting to know some information abt her..

She told me that she is a divorcee with one kid.. The massage went on and the GQ pops so I took it and it was wonderful..

Henceforth, I became her regular...

To be continued
Old 08-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My fling with a hot ML...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD24x2 View Post

I started to patronise the spa sometime mid last year as I had seen their post of a syt ML that caught my eye... So the first time I went and booked her.. Let's name her 'L'... So went there paid for the p-massage for 90mins..

During initial massage it was like an introduction session and getting to know some information abt her..

She told me that she is a divorcee with one kid.. The massage went on and the GQ pops so I took it and it was wonderful..

To be continued
wrong section/folder if you wanna tell a hot steamy sex stories!
Old 08-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Winwin008 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS must be a clone waiting to be zap by doggies here
Old 08-11-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
wrong section/folder if you wanna tell a hot steamy sex stories!
not story, just a promoting of the p-massage for 90mins.. and ask you to pay

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

To be continued

west coast one ah
Old 08-11-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another shop owner promoting p massage get lost
Old 08-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

and he only post about this ML called Lavendar. no prizes if this mystery fling is Lavendar too...
Old 09-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!
Quote:

To be continued
I don't get the part on syt and divorcee with one kid. Aren't they mutually exclusive?
Old 09-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winwin008 View Post
TS must be a clone waiting to be zap by doggies here
This is ironically funny - a clone trying to pretend he's not a clone by calling another account out, then still get banned by mod!
Old 13-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eninakluz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

To be continued
Wah interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1