The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Kr Stories Continues

Been out so long since I last wrote my stories. But my bros asked me to carry on my stories since I'm free after all the busy time at work the past few years. Climbing up is so tough, but its good after climbing high.

So I wonder will anyone still want to read these days? Just curious.

Met many Korean throughout my trips, really is good!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minjung is really fair and she's 171cm tall, long hair, and her boobs are B at least, but she got this long fair legs. Got nice curves and her thick lips are heavenly sexy!

So I knew her from an online app, and she was in Dubai as a tour guide intern, and I was an intern searching for a place to go during my holiday, and we chatted for about a week, and she suggested that my trip should go to Dubai, and she got a place for me to stay. So I decided and booked the ticket and go for it.

[Time fly forward to travel]

When I arrived at the airport, she was there to pick me up, and it was easy to spot her, cause that day, she wore a very sexy dress

with her backs showing and her long legs. In my mind I was thinking of taking off that dress and bang her upside down! But waking up from the daydream, she ran over and gave me a hug instead, welcoming me to Dubai. That hug I can feel her breast solid onto my chest. I hug her back as well, and we off to her hostel where other friends live there too. There are 2 guys and 3 girls (include her), so I was lucky to meet the 5 of them. 2 guys name Jae Hyeon and Seong Il, they are older than me so I've to call them Hyung. And here comes the other 2 girls, they Yo Jin and So Young.

The 2 guys are very strict and very old minded. We greeted each other with a handshake and a bow and being the youngest, I have to bow lower than them.

Yo Jin, she's one cute foxy babe, 158cm tall with waist length hair and the way she wears. Woo, cloth over small little B boobs, and wearing FBT most of the time. Especially that perky ass. She loves to sit with her leg on the chair, showing her shadowing oyster out, the outline is so fresh

So Young, she's a little motherly, and she wore a long big shirt with FBT, but her boob is C! Her button loosen up to 3 level and can see her (. Y .) cleavage! I almost dive into it. She's 168cm and fairer than the 2 of them, she always folds her arms and will lift her breast up.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZhanJian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Kr Stories Continues

Start setting up camp!
Old 16-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 16-11-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Well written story here, camping here for more updates.
Old 16-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, support your thread ts.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro, I thought it was hung and I accidentally created another thread.

Will post on my old thread. Cheers.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=532251&highlight=
Old 17-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
PreviousWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going!
Old 17-11-2018, 09:16 PM