The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Photos to share.....
Hi Bro, you hv v gd taste as most of d gals photos u post r pretty syt. . Most of these girls are from which villa / house. Thanks
Old 24-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
I think hes referring to Hotel Karimun. Very popular during the 90s. Now?
Thanks, Bro tiuminator. Ya, I remember this hotel. The rooms were rather small but it is close to the jetty. Got many shops, makan places and money changers there too. Good location.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Hi any bros out there could pm me details of any good drivers? Its ain't the matter of paying extra for being a 1st timer but rather safety issue. And do provide the estimate cost to the driver for my budget purposes.

I will up bros with my humble 14 pts. If there is more than 1 pm. Do give me time to up one at a time.

Thank you so much in advance
Hope I don't get zap for putting up this request.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi Bro, you hv v gd taste as most of d gals photos u post r pretty syt. . Most of these girls are from which villa / house. Thanks
All mix mix villa.
Now every villa has their own gem.
Number of girls there should be highest comparing past few years.
My pov.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Hi any bros out there could pm me details of any good drivers? Its ain't the matter of paying extra for being a 1st timer but rather safety issue. And do provide the estimate cost to the driver for my budget purposes.

I will up bros with my humble 14 pts. If there is more than 1 pm. Do give me time to up one at a time.

Thank you so much in advance
Hope I don't get zap for putting up this request.
bro pusielover this driver question is too sensitive as have stealth driver promoting himself... i am sure some kind hearted bro will pm you a reliable driver contact...

last resort just get any driver outside ferry terminal... all the best and enjoy your trip

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
I think it’s time for me to venture back to Tg Balai. Last I went was in the mid 90s. Is the hotel at the jetty still there? Need drivers to get to the farm.... wat to do there? It will be like going for the first time!
On the right side of jetty is karimun city. Renovated..
Old 24-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
U balai PR .
Balai wp holder.

Last edited by kengng; 24-10-2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: .
Old 24-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

One more villa otw to open.
V19.
So another choice.
Previous operator of V19 shifted to v8 or 9.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
One more villa otw to open.
V19.
So another choice.
Previous operator of V19 shifted to v8 or 9.
Wah, it feels like you are a reporter from Balai Times. Permanently stationed there. Can always get the latest updates very fast. Haha!
Old 24-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Wah, it feels like you are a reporter from Balai Times. Permanently stationed there. Can always get the latest updates very fast. Haha!
That's why I say I holding balai wp work as a reporter in balai times leisure section.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
bro pusielover this driver question is too sensitive as have stealth driver promoting himself... i am sure some kind hearted bro will pm you a reliable driver contact...

last resort just get any driver outside ferry terminal... all the best and enjoy your trip
hi bro kelthai thank you so much for yr word of cautious.
No worries. I will ensure bros who pm me are Lao Jiao cai b4 taking their advise lol
Old 25-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
hi bro kelthai thank you so much for yr word of cautious.
No worries. I will ensure bros who pm me are Lao Jiao cai b4 taking their advise lol
Remember not to pamper driver too much. If no go here and there just tip S$10 will do, imo. Because he already take comm from OKT, hotel, seafood.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Remember not to pamper driver too much. If no go here and there just tip S$10 will do, imo. Because he already take comm from OKT, hotel, seafood.
Hi bro IHL,
Thanks for your kind advise n pm.
Will up u in due time...
Napping cheonging
Old 25-10-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
There is no comm for hotel.
A trusted driver will not earn from seafood.
A trusted driver will not mark up on girls booking fees.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

2nd day in Balai now.

Girls stock won't lose to Batam quality. I'm a regular in Batam and know most joints there. Prices probably 200-300k lower for same age range.

Hotel massage is more ex than in Batam. Maybe outside massage shop are more affordable, I don't know and hadn't tried yet.

Yesterday's girl from 58A. 23 years old, 800k. Obedient. As a first timer at Balai, I'm pleasantly overwhelmed by the attention showered by the girls. Competition is fierce, since all joints are just next to each other.

Today got girl from same joint. 19 years old (and does look 19 years old) at 1 just. Maybe it's weekday price. Since I had a driver, I didn't really bargain much. If Batam, papi will push for 1.2 juta bah...

Girl coming at 12pm later. Continue later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1