The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
......hope all brothers boycott Tg Balai for 6 months and make them improve their services and attitude....
I'll take note of that. With Airasia, we can cheong elsewhere like Jakarta, Pekalongan and Semarang too.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Last time I got a deadfish, after 1 bonk I immediately asked her to go back and got a partial refund (about 30%) of the amount. It is considered as ST instead of LT. I was a regular so it may not be the same for newbies.

So for newbies get the OKT to commit for a partial refund if you are not happy with the cewek before you handover the money and get his contact just in case. Even better you do it infront of the girl.

If do happens, ask the girl to go back immediately preferably before 2pm as the OKT still got time sell her to another cheongster and get another one.

To overcome cewek disappearing after they give an excuse to go out,
I normally will get my 2nd/3rd bonk before letting them go and give her a time to return say 2hrs.
If she returns, good.
If she does not return upon agreed time, I will call the OKT if I want her or just forget it if I am tired for sleep and save myself of some tip$$ money.

Some cewek will ask you for money to buy this/that and disappear afterwards so try not giving any and tell them you will give them next morning when they are leaving.

Got 1 time a cewek was so desperate to meet her boyfriend in town as her phone kept onringing in my hotelroom.
It was around 8pm and I told her she could just leave need not return on condition that she gives me 2 more sextisfying rounds.
After she left I slept like a baby after a total of 4 bonks.
If the girl booked happen to be so jialet i'll personally teach her a lesson.
One thing i learnt from the old timers is to send the cewek back after 8pm. Tell them you are sending them back and also tell them you will call the OKT you will be sending them back.

100% her knees will shiver .... trust me
Old 03-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
If the girl booked happen to be so jialet i'll personally teach her a lesson.
One thing i learnt from the old timers is to send the cewek back after 8pm. Tell them you are sending them back and also tell them you will call the OKT you will be sending them back.

100% her knees will shiver .... trust me
Last time maybe still can....... now this tactic dun work liao especially if the ceweks are from the house in Villa right at the end where the chinese okt always open mouth is 1 million. ....tat okt will always side with his ceweks and give excuses for them.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
karthiology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually when I go to Balai, i make sure it's a group of 4 of us.. More fun la, then when not bonking, all can gather at one room to drink/enjoy!!! haha..

Usually for 2D/1N, each spend total abt S$250 la, and this includes:
- Ferry Ticket (To and Fro)
- 4 bottles of Liquor from Duty Free (each pay for 1 bottle la)
- Room at Horizon Hotel
- Driver (We have a driver there, and we always share & give our Driver one lump sum of about RP200,000, but only give at da end of our trip)
- Awesome Seafood Makan (can't rem da name of da place tho)
- Cewek from Villa + RP70,000 Tip
*On the Next Morning, before goin back to SingaBORE, we always go to da Street Stall just beside Horizon Hotel, for a traditional Indonesian breakfast of Mee Bakso + Mee Ayam + Teh Sosro, hahaha... Followed by a "Massage + Fuck", we choose da girl from da Massage Parlour across da road from Horizon Hotel, and they will come to da room, Cost only abt RP100,000 with a Fuck*

I feel, it's damn worth it la... get to makan good food... drink with friends.... Get numerous FJs, haha... and end off with Massage

GOOD STUFF! Hoping to go again soon...
Old 03-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
liao especially if the ceweks are from the house in Villa right at the end \.
He doesn't have many ceweks working at his place now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiology View Post
Followed by a "Massage + Fuck", we choose da girl from da Massage Parlour across da road from Horizon Hotel, and they will come to da room, Cost only abt RP100,000 with a Fuck*..
There is only one cewek that I fancy there, but she charges about Rp200,000 package (massage + fuck). Still cheap though. She is the first one in the photo book.... Have you tried her?
Old 03-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Last time I got a deadfish, after 1 bonk I immediately asked her to go back and got a partial refund (about 30%) of the amount. It is considered as ST instead of LT. I was a regular so it may not be the same for newbies.

It was around 8pm and I told her she could just leave need not return on condition that she gives me 2 more sextisfying rounds.
After she left I slept like a baby after a total of 4 bonks.
To get refund, preferably not delay with the gals for too long. Preferably within 2hrs...then u decided whether to send her back. The longer shes with u, likelihood u may not get any refund at all.

Hmm.....u really know how to stretch ur rupiahs ya....

Quote:
agent ah boy quickly bring us to villa and choose girls.Fxxx they open min 650k-1 mil Rph (which normally 500k-700k)for one day bao.somemore the girls are not in good shape...no choice choose one 750k after discount reach hotel Maximilian and wait ....girls arrived by bike and enter room unpack,straight i ask to start mission...you know the girl i chose was like dead fish,no feel at all,damn it.i ask why she like that,she said all girls were celebrating new yr and countdown till morning...very tire..want to sleep..i complain to papi and he also try to defend them...

at nite i with my kakis eat and drink ourself and enjoy ......forget about the unhappiness...rush back to johor early morning first tripl
U have an agent tere. Dont expect OKT to open RP500K....esp if on Sats or worst PH. And yes, try not to book gals especially after a PH...like day after Xmas and NY. Now u know y ya. It oso happens over at Btm. Dead fish lah, not enough sleep lah cos last nite disko shake head lah, Karaoke drink and sing and sing till mid morning lah. Hmm......
Old 03-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Last time maybe still can....... now this tactic dun work liao especially if the ceweks are from the house in Villa right at the end where the chinese okt always open mouth is 1 million. ....tat okt will always side with his ceweks and give excuses for them.
Hmmm....Ah Hee or Long...ok lah. But only with regulars. Hehehe... During all these cheonging years, he had recommended me 3 gems in total. Dont get me wrong. I am not promoting his joint...and I agree he oso cut throat. But it oso happens over at other joints too. Like in any business relationship, if u r in good terms with the OKTs, u will be rewarded in times to come, imo. Must give and take lah.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiology View Post
Usually when I go to Balai, i make sure it's a group of 4 of us.. More fun la, then when not bonking, all can gather at one room to drink/enjoy!!! haha..

Usually for 2D/1N, each spend total abt S$250 la, and this includes:
- Ferry Ticket (To and Fro)
- 4 bottles of Liquor from Duty Free (each pay for 1 bottle la)
- Room at Horizon Hotel
- Driver (We have a driver there, and we always share & give our Driver one lump sum of about RP200,000, but only give at da end of our trip)
- Awesome Seafood Makan (can't rem da name of da place tho)
- Cewek from Villa + RP70,000 Tip
*On the Next Morning, before goin back to SingaBORE, we always go to da Street Stall just beside Horizon Hotel, for a traditional Indonesian breakfast of Mee Bakso + Mee Ayam + Teh Sosro, hahaha... Followed by a "Massage + Fuck", we choose da girl from da Massage Parlour across da road from Horizon Hotel, and they will come to da room, Cost only abt RP100,000 with a Fuck*

I feel, it's damn worth it la... get to makan good food... drink with friends.... Get numerous FJs, haha... and end off with Massage
GOOD STUFF! Hoping to go again soon...
Thanks bro....will follow yr way..i think will be more enjoyable rather than go booking one girl and she will follow everytime, no freedom! good idea..thx again...
Old 03-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
To get refund, preferably not delay with the gals for too long. Preferably within 2hrs...then u decided whether to send her back. The longer shes with u, likelihood u may not get any refund at all.

Hmm.....u really know how to stretch ur rupiahs ya....

U have an agent tere. Dont expect OKT to open RP500K....esp if on Sats or worst PH. And yes, try not to book gals especially after a PH...like day after Xmas and NY. Now u know y ya. It oso happens over at Btm. Dead fish lah, not enough sleep lah cos last nite disko shake head lah, Karaoke drink and sing and sing till mid morning lah. Hmm......
thanks bro....i take note of that...can brief or recommend other joints beside villas....
Old 03-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro....i take note of that...can brief or recommend other joints beside villas....
Besides Villa, u only have Ruko. Teres 1 at Paya labu oso. But forget abt going tere. Too far and most cewks CMI. And of course other than these 2 joints, u have FLs at Bravo and some KTV lounge. If u in luck, some ojek oso have lobangs. But awas ya when dealing with FLs. Have their downsides risks too. But u save on tips.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fxxx they open min 650k-1 mil Rph (which normally 500k-700k)for one day bao.somemore the girls are not in good shape...no choice choose one 750k after discount reach hotel Maximilian and wait
Why is Tg Balai more ex than Batam? It is more ulu than Batam so logically it should be cheaper rite?
Old 04-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Why is Tg Balai more ex than Batam? It is more ulu than Batam so logically it should be cheaper rite?
Because its being monopolise by Mas Xdecepticon who is the Mayor of Tg Balai
Old 04-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Y confused? Doesnt u know whenever teres sillyporeans around, co$t$ bound to go 1 way i.e. UP! Anyway cewks getting lesser compared to Btm. So demand and supply need to consider too. Only 1 person can totally change TBK and bring back her days of glory. Hes none other than SBY1, Pak Prez. Dont believe, ask him...
Old 04-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Besides Villa, u only have Ruko. Teres 1 at Paya labu oso. But forget abt going tere. Too far and most cewks CMI. And of course other than these 2 joints, u have FLs at Bravo and some KTV lounge. If u in luck, some ojek oso have lobangs. But awas ya when dealing with FLs. Have their downsides risks too. But u save on tips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Because its being monopolise by Mas Xdecepticon who is the Mayor of Tg Balai
Hello Brothers.....! Happy New Year!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you want reasonable prices,
First try not go on or eve of weekends ,holidays demand is highest.

Second try not to have personal driver as they take commision

Thirdly bargain and act you are not very interested, OKT always think you are carrot head.

Try to stay more nights as the total cost per day averages out.
Ferry ticket plus departure tax etc is about 70 sgd liao.

I always go on Mon or Tues and usually pay 300k to 500k for cewek but that is 3 months ago my last 4 day trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1