The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Sure or not? Did he lick or kiss her? I had no problem with her on this. In fact, more. Then again, different people, different experience. If the other party is physically less appealing, there is only so much to be offered.

Donna is just legendary. Even Ai La heard of her.

I hv no issue to kiss Donna last time.. though light kiss on lip or face only...

Act donna say fren intro each other to work in sg... Maybe they know each other...?
Old 28-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Gvalentine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
pics in adv are very misleading ..another land mine leh ..bros writing MR saying pic don't match real girl

It's just like saying, walao some mookata cannot eat, meat damn bad quality, beef damn hard and pork damn smelly. Totally different from menu discription. What will be your first question asked? Confirm is which one right? Lol
Old 28-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robzom View Post
My favourite ML is finally back in Singapore

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-tuo-massage/

She was known as Qing Qing (SLG) or Xiao Qing in her previous stint, which was earlier this year - unfortunately, back then her stint ended earlier than expected and I've missed her ever since... I've not made many reviews in this forum and not usually long ones, but this girl was and is a gem so I feel she deserves a longer FR from me...

This time, once I heard she was back, I wasted no time making appointment - she still remembers me! Got there and was immediately greeted by her lovely wide smile and embraced like old lovers... her sweet SYT looks are just as before (cuter than her online pix) as well as her perky cute butt which I helped myself to two handfuls of during the initial hug , hehe...

We stayed like that for a short while joking and laughing, then she led me to the shower where she insisted to join me and lovingly soaped and washed and dried me, every now and then shyly looking up with her cute smile as I watched. Then dried and to the bed...

This is a very customer oriented girl who gives every effort during the massage, during which time we had some nice catch up chat too. Great GFE as always, she's a smart girl who has self-taught herself english to a very workable degree, and absolutely is soccer crazy haha! All this happy chatting and enjoyable massage is with the added tease and anticipation from feeling the warmth of her mei-mei press promisingly onto the small of your back while she conducts her massage (yes, she will massage in the nude...).

Then onto the sensual, where I'm happy to report her skills are as before. If I were to try to describe her technique, its like "loving tantric teasing", her fingers are imbued with some warm electric energy leaving erotic tingling sensations everywhere that she drifts them, while her sweet lips gently kiss up and down your whole body, everything done slowly and teasingly with no rush at all, with the kind of loving attention to your pleasure of a devoted girlfriend...

Once flipped over, the electric fingers and kisses continue all over, during which time she will frequently flick her gaze upward to gauge your pleasure, staring back into those sweet but sexy eyes during this period is Oh so blissful... her hands slowly drift toward your shaft and balls, slowly and gently administering teasing pleasure, whilst her soft lips continue to graze everywhere from your chest and nipples and drifting southward toward your belly button and abdomen area, all whilst her fingers continue their magic - my hands attain a life of their own and I roam them all over her lovely young flesh all the time that this little animal is crouched above me hunting down all my erogenous spots...

Then her head comes up, perched on that long lovely neck, her eyes lock lustily with yours, and her lips, a bit moist, gently part - right now she's kneeling on the bed beside you with her legs parted and your view is able to gaze from her pretty face and throat to her perky nips and also her shadowy V below, her perky butt is in reach and I rest my hand on its firm gentle contours, her eyes narrow and she bites her lower lip sexily, eyes never leaving mine, the whole experience has just become too erotic and much to bear and I release, her hands never leaving my pulsing shaft but gently slowly coaxing everything out as her moist lips part once more and the side of her mouth curls upward in cheeky satisfaction...

Afterwards, in the haze of post ejaculation satisfaction, we chit chat a bit more whilst she continues to provide some massage with the bit of time we have left, back to the shower for another round of mutual cleaning and some nice wet soapy hugging, and once I dry myself and leave I tell her that I'll see her again soon, and Boy do I really mean it
Gonna try soon I guess... Though I'm a boobs lover Fingers crossed.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ha... to clarify, I believe firstly it was a pretty wet kiss and secondly, the person did it without asking, which was probably the crux of the matter.

Anyway, yes, I had my fair share of kissing Donna as well, and yes, I did ask nicely. Anyway, she is history.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Anyone tried Jessica no. 392 yet? Waiting for fr
I think you asked 3 times already
How about you try and post an MR
help out fellow bros
Old 28-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sam88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone tried kitty from slg before?
Old 28-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post

I hv no issue to kiss Donna last time.. though light kiss on lip or face only...

Act donna say fren intro each other to work in sg... Maybe they know each other...?
Nay, they dunno each other. Some folks here shared about Donna to her.
Old 28-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

move on move on...

attitude is altitude

support those with good MRs from trustworthy bros.

newbie.. just go and explore.. where's your adventure spirit??
be a man and make a booking. Good or bad.. sometimes also depends on your expectations.. But regardless, do write a MR .. cos sharing is caring.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 28-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

true la true la don't zap can liao cannot say negative meh :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
move on move on...

attitude is altitude

be a man and make a booking. Good or bad.. sometimes also depends on your expectations.. But regardless, do write a MR .. cos sharing is caring.
Old 28-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

looking for good massage. can ask whether there is any feedback for
June
Qian Qian
Su Fei
Co Co
Ning Xia?

saw these from SLG and in more central areas. cannot go Area G during work.

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 28-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
help out fellow bros
Tats a gd one bro Vardy. 👍
Old 28-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wow she have to thank u for being the so called AP today...

So next time... don't need to extra help any ML...

Imagine u helped her so much and push for her in her early days and you are forgotten by her! Hahaha...
No biggie to me Bro; life goes on.

When the next pretty girl with big boobs arrives on our shores, I'd probably do the same.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Anyone tried Jessica no. 392 yet? Waiting for fr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
help out fellow bros
she previously known as Lucy.. had a few MRs on her already before she changed names
my own experience was not that good but not that bad either.. basically she look like her pictures, quite good looking and have decent boobs but dont expect too much else
Old 28-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
looking for good massage. can ask whether there is any feedback for
June
Qian Qian
Su Fei
Co Co
Ning Xia?

saw these from SLG and in more central areas. cannot go Area G during work.
Think Ning Xia is friend of long nu
2nd tour here if not mistaken
Some discussion on her in past pages

If I recall correctly, not too bad

And bro, there are too many Cocos if you don’t indicate link, hard to tell which
Old 28-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
move on move on...

attitude is altitude

True samster spotted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1