The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
thecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommendation of local hotels for staycations?

since cannot go overseas for time being, are there any great hotels for staycation for few days?
Old 21-03-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Re: Recommendation of local hotels for staycations?

Received this from stupid spammer

"Originally Posted by woelistener
Hi, if u are female, do read below:
This message was sent to me by sbf bro here 1.5 years ago. So I forwarded it to alert u about this sex scammer.

Scammer’s Sbf ID is Exbro and his clone account IDs are ExBros and Sorbxe. If u happen to receive pm from this scammer, better not reply/meet him for your safety. Otherwise U will end up like this poor lady: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...0&postcount=13 showed that he upped her in his car without her consent! Other sbf bro’ ID: I love boobs pointed out clearly that Exbro contradicted himself at all times. See I love boobs’ post: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...7&postcount=31
He means that Exbro is always looking for free fucks as he is cash strapped with ED and wants girls to pay him. Needless to say that he was too desperate to fuck SYTs.

Exbro said he is 50s in his post from start (in 2013): https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...0&postcount=19

In 2014, he said to be 35yrs old (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...43&postcount=2 )

Could u see his lies as I love boobs pointed out clearly?

U be careful when replying shady bros here like him who can lie about anything from start. Now he might be in his 60s or 70s now"

This is none of my business? I just want recommendation of hotels for staycation.

Your friend must be dumb enough not able to judge how old a guy is in 60s or 70s. Have her eyesight tested please.

Ladies nowadays are not dumb.

Lastly stop spamming me with your sick messages.
Old 21-03-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Hm. Try out Village Hotel Albert Court. They have very nice rooms, I got the double bed suite last time for a one night thing and it was awesome for me and my FB.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 21-03-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 6
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecat View Post
Received this from stupid spammer

"Originally Posted by woelistener
Hi, if u are female, do read below:
This message was sent to me by sbf bro here 1.5 years ago. So I forwarded it to alert u about this sex scammer.

Scammer’s Sbf ID is Exbro and his clone account IDs are ExBros and Sorbxe. If u happen to receive pm from this scammer, better not reply/meet him for your safety. Otherwise U will end up like this poor lady: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...0&postcount=13 showed that he upped her in his car without her consent! Other sbf bro’ ID: I love boobs pointed out clearly that Exbro contradicted himself at all times. See I love boobs’ post: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...7&postcount=31
He means that Exbro is always looking for free fucks as he is cash strapped with ED and wants girls to pay him. Needless to say that he was too desperate to fuck SYTs.

Exbro said he is 50s in his post from start (in 2013): https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...0&postcount=19

In 2014, he said to be 35yrs old (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...43&postcount=2 )

Could u see his lies as I love boobs pointed out clearly?

U be careful when replying shady bros here like him who can lie about anything from start. Now he might be in his 60s or 70s now"

This is none of my business? I just want recommendation of hotels for staycation.

Your friend must be dumb enough not able to judge how old a guy is in 60s or 70s. Have her eyesight tested please.

Ladies nowadays are not dumb.

Lastly stop spamming me with your sick messages.
But I received similar complaints about ExBro from countless Bros and ladies here as ExBro pestered Bros and ladies here to try his boob/yoni massages. One of them said ExBro boasted to him that he upped naive gal for free
It shows he is up to no good!
Old 21-03-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
But I received similar complaints about ExBro from countless Bros and ladies here as ExBro pestered Bros and ladies here to try his boob/yoni massages. One of them said ExBro boasted to him that he upped naive gal for free
It shows he is up to no good!
It is none of my business as well. If you guys want to be heroes, go set up a trap for him and arrest him. Warn so much got what use? he can always create a new nickname and start again.

You don't even have his picture to warn others. What is the point?
Old 21-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

"Fuck u for giving Exbro chances to prey on his victims here"

so funny. someone zapped me with this. if you are really a man, please leave your nick. Don't behave like a childish kid.

Did this Exbro fuck your dream girl or what? All your silly acts make you look like a sex derived whiteknight.
Old 21-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 6
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecat View Post
It is none of my business as well. If you guys want to be heroes, go set up a trap for him and arrest him. Warn so much got what use? he can always create a new nickname and start again.

You don't even have his picture to warn others. What is the point?
Maybe Exbro will be caught anytime like this news
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1584678641
Old 21-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
Maybe Exbro will be caught anytime like this news
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1584678641
go and wait then. it is none of my business.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

What is your budget?

For something reasonable at around $100-150, any of the Park Hotels should be a safe choice; I've tried the ones at alexandra and clarke quay and both were quite nice for me. You can also try Studio M for their loft rooms. If you're looking for some place in the east, Village Hotel Katong is a good and inexpensive option as well.
Old 22-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
What is your budget?

For something reasonable at around $100-150, any of the Park Hotels should be a safe choice; I've tried the ones at alexandra and clarke quay and both were quite nice for me. You can also try Studio M for their loft rooms. If you're looking for some place in the east, Village Hotel Katong is a good and inexpensive option as well.
thanks for suggestion.
Old 22-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

u can try kam leng hotel at jalan besar, i always go there stay there with my fbs
Old 23-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post
Old 23-03-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

try boutique hotel , like Sohoha, 1887 , 1888 and 1929

They got junior suite, loft room for cheaper price

Try Ann Siang House, Active Studio room

You can use excerise bike all by yourself.

I used to excerise naked in that room
Old 15-04-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
ilovedyourmom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u can try kam leng hotel at jalan besar, i always go there stay there with my fbs
Old 15-04-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
ifarted69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1