The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim12 View Post
Won’t say very meaty ba, like a very petite girl with not much fats, slim and small built. Hope it answers your queries bro.
Thx bro. As long as not the skinny bony type.
Old 17-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Before I try Michelle I will say Tiffany is very good. But after I finally tried Michelle, is hard to not RTF her. I was very impressed by her massage skill and furthermore she is a good F too.

Maybe should RTF YoYo also since long time no bang her perky ass.
Wow, didn't know bro RotiPrata also have a preference for the 2 original MLs at this joint.

Same here, I usually rotate between Michelle and Yoyo depending on my mood and the service I want. Strong message I'll go for Michelle, GFE and perky ass I'll go for Yoyo.
Old 17-04-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee0719 View Post
Wow, didn't know bro RotiPrata also have a preference for the 2 original MLs at this joint.

Same here, I usually rotate between Michelle and Yoyo depending on my mood and the service I want. Strong message I'll go for Michelle, GFE and perky ass I'll go for Yoyo.
I agree that Michelle’s massage is the best among all. She was the first ML I tried last year before the “water pipe burst” thing. The water pipe thing is another story that I heard of what happened.
But after trying Michelle once, I never go back to her. I then tried Coco (if I remember her name correctly), but she has returned ever since the water pipe thing. Also tried Yoyo.

Ever since then, I’ve tried yoyo till now. Even when she returned to Singapore last Dec, I WeChat PM her even when she was still in China, and I was her first customer since she returned.

Tried Tiffany once, cause she has the best gorgeous looks.

Just that overall sex experience, I would go for Yoyo.
Massage, go for Michelle.
Looks, go for Tiffany. If you don’t mind an average sex experience with a gorgeous lady, can go for Tiffany.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Before I try Michelle I will say Tiffany is very good. But after I finally tried Michelle, is hard to not RTF her. I was very impressed by her massage skill and furthermore she is a good F too.

Maybe should RTF YoYo also since long time no bang her perky ass.
yoyo size good for kaola, lately seems "put on some weight" ... long time didn't visit her liao. truly speaking, michelle's massage still better among this 2.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post

Tried Tiffany once, cause she has the best gorgeous looks.

Just that overall sex experience, I would go for Yoyo.
Massage, go for Michelle.
Looks, go for Tiffany. If you don’t mind an average sx experience with a gorgeous lady, can go for Tiffany.
hmm, if said as so, think i won't try tiffany liao, maybe I should also re-visit yy.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
hmm, if said as so, think i won't try tiffany liao, maybe I should also re-visit yy.
That’s my take. Different people might differ. I saw an earlier post that Tiffany is as real as you can get cause she’s green. So you get the experience like you’re doing your own newly wed wife.
Old 18-04-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That’s my take. Different people might differ. I saw an earlier post that Tiffany is as real as you can get cause she’s green. So you get the experience like you’re doing your own newly wed wife.
Still Green meh...few months time here liao lor..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 18-04-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Still Green meh...few months time here liao lor..
The post was many weeks ago. Probably months ago. And it was review of back then. So it was even way back.

The time I tried, she got some experience already. But I still give her the benefit of the doubt that she still adapting to this life.
Old 18-04-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya .. overall this joint has a pretty decent high average scoring
Old 18-04-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wingor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was serviced by YiYi as nv made booking. As usual with almost all other joints, photos were psed as most gals dun look like the pictures but I’m cool with it.

Yiyi’s catbath and AR was quite superb though. Took the full session and left satisfied
Old 18-04-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TedPoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Aiya .. overall this joint has a pretty decent high average scoring
Safe to say cannot never go wrong with the girls at this joint
Old 19-04-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
green no green, try liao then konw. maybe some pretend to be green so let customer guide. haha

but she is pretty base on my last one glance at her..
Old 20-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Slackonecorner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to book Michelle today.

Sweet looking and big eyes with sexy curves.She has a sweet voice and I don’t understand why some of you mentioned she was quiet bcos she was talking non stop to me lol.

She told me she has been feeling sad as she had guys not paying her the full amount and treating her badly. So guys pls respect the ladies here for they are giving their best. Be a Man, do the right thing!

Anyway back to main story, good massage that lasted for 30mins, and when the GQ is asked, I opt for the full happiness.

B- C cup and yes they are silicon but is fine.
Very accommodating and good service. Love the sound system and really can take the pounding.

At the end, I gave her an extra $10 tip for good luck and her service.

Please treat these gems well.

Heard from here there’s another ML(from a sister branch as they are closing down) coming next month
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1