The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks TS for the update, new gal in story and wish you also get new catch tonight, cheers!
Never catch anyone tonight bro hahaha chill drinks only. Just reached home. Thanks for your support bro!
Old 11-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
steppop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Nice story bro, support for more updates
Old 12-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
SingAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 12-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates....
Old 13-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Hello bros, apologies for the wait for a few days, free now so shall do a quick update for you all

Continued from:

A slapped me on my thighs and sat on my lap saying,

A: Start from now?

I laughed out and said,

Me: Up to you la, now or later also can baby

A started grinding me as I was sitting in the sofa, my friends all having fun beside me so I gave in to lust and started touching A’s butt, slipping my hands lower till I was close to her pussy.

A: Ahh so fast lor, you naughty boy na

Me: U said I must be responsible ma, so now I trying to be responsible by doing the right thing hahaha

A moaned as my fingers pressed against her pussy with her underwear getting wet as I moved my fingers beneath her touching her slowly and gently. While I was playing with her, A never let up and started to french me with her tongue fighting against mine as we made out on the sofa.

A: Ummmm baby, u so, ahhhhhhh, naughty na, ummmmm

I then pushed her underwear aside as I tried to access her raw pussy with my fingers and A suddenly stood up and said

A: Need to on stage leaw na, come back later

She gave me a peck on my cheeks and left me with blue balls. As the room was filled with moaning and kissing sounds, I was left unsatisfied with the hard on that I was having, so I looked around for some girls who were not busy entertaining my friends and I saw this girl in a very sexy backless dress and side boobs showing and I brought her over to a dark corner. I didn't say a word as I placed my hands on her face and gently pulled her in to French.

(Shall not give her a name as I didn’t ask and was not in contact for her after that night)

Thai girl: Ahh, so fast? I shy na

Me: Don’t need shy, we all adults already, I know you like it

And I continued kissing her as my hands were slipping up and down on her back feeling her smooth skin and my hands reached towards her boobs. Felt slightly enhanced therefore the perkiness but still soft to a certain extend. She withdrew ever slightly and looked at me,

Me: Trust me, I will let you hit target today.

And she gave in to my hands playing on her C-D cups boobs and I was enjoying myself as some of the girls turned over and watched me as I pulled the Thai girl up on the sofa and sat her on me, pulled her dress aside to expose her boobs and started to lick and fondle her titties.

(It was as though in a ktv nowadays but in a Thai disco where you would not often see these kind of things happening even then as the place was quite exposed)

After awhile of making out on the sofa, I really needed a release and as A was still busy singing on stage, I brought the Thai girl out to the toilet where B sucked me off previously. Feeling adventurous, I brought her into the cubicle at the end of the toilet and took her dress off, not closing the door, I proceeded to kiss and suck on her boobs as she started to play with my already hard dick through my pants, after a few minutes and seeing that she was turned on, I gave her head a slight push downwards and she kneeled on the floor in just her underwear and started blowing me.

Thai girl: Slurp slurp, ummmhmm good na

Me: Ohhh that’s good, continue sucking you slut

She continues licking my shaft and dickhead playing with her tongue and slurping my dick. Door wide open I was enjoying the blowjob until I heard people coming into the toilet. Loud voices of drunk people were drawing near to us and the Thai girl stopped and froze as the voices drew nearer to our cubicle.

To be continued. . .

That’s all I can manage for now guys, hope you guys enjoy it and keep coming back for more updates. Cheers!
Old 13-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks bro you hiong la, you are my Idol
Old 13-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update, Bro. Thanks.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the happy hour updates, please continue.
Old 14-03-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Hey Bros I’m back. Can’t seem to sleep these few days, probably due to the stress at work piling up again. Hope to get some release but can’t seem to find a girl that I fancy now so whatever, back to my stories

Continued from:

She continues licking my shaft and dickhead playing with her tongue and slurping my dick. Door wide open I was enjoying the blowjob until I heard people coming into the toilet. Loud voices of drunk people were drawing near to us and the Thai girl stopped and froze as the voices drew nearer to our cubicle.

Voice 1: Walao eh those Siam bu really sexy sia, knn tonight which one you want tabao bro? Hahahaha

Voice 2: Aiyo slowly pick la bro, the girls here so many you worry what

They were speaking as they were peeing and as the sound of the fountain started, I knew that they were not coming over to the end of the cubicle, so I tapped the Thai girl’s cheeks and motioned her to continue sucking on me while the guys were taking a piss and talking at the top of their voices.

Feeling even more adventurous I started to hump her head while the guys were still near us and she almost gagged as I poked my dick deep down her throat, played with her boobs too while the sound of the tap turned on and I knew that they were leaving soon. Due to all the excitement I was close to cumming and I fucked her head fast and shot my full load into her mouth as she gagged and spit out some of my cum after I had released into her. Watching this naked girl in her underwear kneeling before me made me feel slightly better that night. She wore her clothes and went over to the ladies to clean up as I went back to the sofa myself.

Bro B: Ehh simi lan where you disappear to? You siam bu come find u just now leh

Making up an excuse I replied that I had a stomachache and was in the toilet earlier. Not long after the Thai girl came back to my table and just sat beside me smiling and not saying a thing about what happened earlier. (I then remembered my promise to her as the girls normally have a target daily as I mentioned in my previous post) I called for the waiter and got them to bring a tray of shots for the girl. (From my experience in the night live, 10shots is normally the target for a night anything more would be their incentives) cost me about $120 and I told her that she could leave the table anytime and find her ‘customers’ to continue supporting her that night. She then stood up gave me a kiss on the cheeks and left.

Bro B: Bro simi tai ji ah? Why you buy shots for her? U never buy shots one leh hahaha, you drunk liao ah?

Me: No la, she quite pretty ma and also never make noise so just support her one time la I won’t be back here so soon anyways

Bro B: Say only la cb, you Thai King of Singapore leh, where got won’t come de, next time I sure jio you come again one, only when you come then we got so many girls one hahahahaha

A came back to the sofa then

A: Bai nai wah, tam mai mai dai doo ter na? (Thai translation where did you go? How come didn’t see you)

Me: I go toilet just now, stomachache la

A: Jing ror? Or u go find girl outside just now 555

And she proceeds to sit on my lap once more and grinds me as she started to kiss me. Bro B and his friends started cheering and they too also started making out with their girls and it was all fun and games till the club closed. A left to get her bag and I didn’t expect her to come back as I did not hang her any flowers that night so I started to leave with my friends when I heard a voice behind

A: Aow, never wait me lor? So fast want go leaw na

I turned around and saw A standing there in a hot jeans shorts and a tank top, damn this bitch looked too good to ignore. I walked over and made up a reason

Me: Bouncer ask us go ma, so wait for you outside la, but sometimes girls say go take bag never come back leaw so I also dunno whether you coming back or not hahahah

A: You my baby la darling, must come back find you one, you say will responsible na 555 so now you cannot run away leaw

We left the shopping mall and as I was slightly hungry from all the drinks, release and making out session I headed over to eat at lau pa sat as it was quite near the hotel that I was staying at. While eating, got to know A a little more, she was the same age as me and had been working in Singapore’s nightlife for almost 3 years. Family was well to do in Thailand so that’s why she wasn’t particular about me not hanging her any flowers that night. She came over just to earn some money and have fun too. Finished up and she said

A: Where you stay na? Want to go happy and drink again or you go home leaw?

Me: I stay hotel tonight na, *showing her the room key*

A: Wahhh first time meet go hotel leaw na, jing jing naughty na you

Me: I didn’t say I am going to do anything to you la, is you naughty anyhow think la, I have off day so stay outside at hotel for a few days relax abit

I quickly thought of an excuse as I did not want to admit that I was stood up by NY. Speaking of her, I checked my phone and saw her msg saying to stay safe and text her when I’m home. I ignored the msg and went to 7-11 nearby with the pretext of buying some more drinks and also to slip in a pack of condoms.

Back to the hotel we went with A hooking her arms around my hand and taking the lift up. I got a little horny at the thought of the blowjob earlier and seeing her cleveage from her tank top, i grabbed her butt suddenly causing A to let out a shriek and I laughed all the way as we walked towards the end of the corridor to my hotel room.

A: You always do this to other girls? Meet in club and bring to hotel?

She asked as we were walking,

Me: Nope, I go Thai disco so many years you are the 2nd girl I bring to hotel only (not including those I had brought home or fucked outside hahaha, a white lie is useful at times like this)

A’s face slightly relaxed at my response and we entered the room both knowing what’s gonna happen next.

To be continued. . .

Alright that’s all for now folks, heading out for supper now, will be back soon to update more, keep reading and keep your imaginations flying, support me and up my points if you enjoy my stories. Cheers!
Old 14-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
Litespeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U certainly live up to the name “Thai King”
Old 14-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more room actions.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 15-03-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 15-03-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Alright bros don’t keep you guys waiting already, up early today so I will do an update now as I’m getting ready for work.

Continued from:

Me: Nope, I go Thai disco so many years you are the 2nd girl I bring to hotel only (not including those I had brought home or fucked outside hahaha, a white lie is useful at times like this)

A’s face slightly relaxed at my response and we entered the room both knowing what’s gonna happen next.

Me: You wanna take a shower 1st? Or drink some more?

A: Aow, so fast ask me shower lor ka? I never say want to make love na

“Make love” these 2 words reminded me of W then and I was still silent for a minute before I spoke

Me: No la, just now sing and dance on stage u not sweaty meh? I asked if you wanna shower? Will feel better and relaxed, I did not ask if you would like to fuck hahaha

A: 555 I know ka, just joking with you only la

And she came over to kiss me on my lips as I was sitting on the bed. I held on to her waist as she sat on me starting to let me touch her sweaty but sexy body, but it stopped as soon as it started. As A stopped kissing me and came off me to get the drinks she said

A: Drink some more first na baby, later we have fun *smile seductively*

Me: You drink first I wanna shower, can join me if you like hahaha

A: Fuck you, 555 mai aow (Thai translation don’t want)

She pretends to throw the can of beer at me as I went to the toilet to take a quick shower, went out with the towel covering my lower body and I sat on the sofa beside her and drank the beer and talked slightly more. A then decided to go for a quick shower before resting as it was getting ‘early’ so I stepped out to the balcony for a quick smoke, as I lit up my cigarette I received a text from NY saying

NY: Baby, where are you? Home already?

I sent her a quick text that I’m home and wanna rest as I had a very long night

NY: Ok baby, take care na, I miss you

I looked at the msg with a tinge of sadness thinking that if she had accepted my offer, she would be right here in the room and we would be making out or probably asleep from all the activities we could have done. As I was zoning out, A had finished her shower and slowly crept up behind me and put her hands around my waist playing with my little bro inside the towel. I turned around slowly as she opened my towel and played with my dick, it got hard quickly and she smiled

A: So fast ready leaw lor?

And she went down on me at the balcony, twirling and licking my dick as if it was a popcicle and my hands started to snake down to her towel and dropped it,

A: Baby, you naughty boy la you naked not enough need me naked together outside lor? 555

My hands started to play with her C cup boobs as I leaned against the railings and the feeling was out of this world,

(Honestly bros, if you guys had ever had a blowjob naked on a balcony of a hotel, you would understand the excitement and enjoyment of it, very different from getting on by the window. That’s why I still do it nowadays when I have the chance but not in Singapore anymore hahaha)

Feeling aroused badly, I felt my cum getting ready to explode and I tapped A on the back of her head

Me: I’m cumming already, where you want me to cum on?

A continued the rhythm and speed and soon I exploded everything into her mouth but she did not swallow it but spat my semen away after I had cummed

A: Cannot swallow, too much already 555 *and she walked naked back to the room leaving the towel on the floor of the balcony*

I went in with her and saw her lying on the bed playing with her pussy as I walked towards the bed.

A: Nice? My turn to enjoy leaw na ka, wet already

I lay on her and kissed her neck and booobs licking my way down towards her pussy when she stopped me,

A: No need lick me la, just put inside ka

I looked down at my semi erect dick and I placed it at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed her with my shaft and I felt my dick grow, quickly I went to get the condom I bought earlier, capped myself and went straight to the point sliding in easily. Her pussy felt smooth and wet and I had no issues going in all the way.

A: Ummmmmm, ok baby make love hard to me na

So I started to thrust her slowly getting used to the depth of her pussy and increased my speed quickly,

A: Ahhh uhhh uhhh ahhhh, ummmmm yes baby ahhhh ohh

I pumped her hard and fast as i had came earlier and my dick didn’t have much feelings against her well lubricated pussy I kept pumping her for almost 20mins and did not cum yet. A lay on the bed giving me a satisfied face as I think she came 3 time from the non stop thrusting that I gave her. I slid out from her and she came up on me riding my dick once I had lay down on the bed.

A: No rest na, come on baby, give me some more

And she rode me bouncing up and down on the bed as I watch her boobs bounce with every movement she did on me

A: Ohh yes, ahhhh yes baby, ummmm yeahhhhhh

We changed position after 10mins and (as I mentioned that I enjoy balcony nudity) shifted her over to the balcony and we fucked in a standing doggie with her hands on the railings. As the sun was coming up, we fucked in the sun rise and as the sky was starting to light up, A started moaning loudly this time

A: Ohhh baby, cumming again cumming again na, ummm AHHHHHHHHHH

Me: Urgh, ahhh ahh ahhh

And I came together with her on the balcony as the sun rose before us.

To be continued. . .

Ok bros time for work. Was typing this on my way to work as the sun was rising up as well hahaha hope you guys enjoy it and be back for the next round of my chapters of being a “Thai King”. Have a great day!
Old 15-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Thanks for the morning breakfast, please continue.
Old 16-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bjmedry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up bro! Awesome stories!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1