The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Can BBBJ with CIM transmit HIV?

??? please help...
Old 16-12-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kudaliar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can BBBJ with CIM transmit HIV?

NO... NO...

Refer to DSC for more information
Old 22-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
titan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudaliar View Post
NO... NO...

bro where u get the info from?

i search DSC website and this is wat i get.

Oral sex, if it is unprotected, will pose a low risk for HIV but other STI such as Gonorrhoea, Herpes, Chlamydia and Syphilis can be transmitted.
Old 22-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
??? please help...
dun be lazy mah, just a few thread further down is all your ans liao!

http://sbf.net.nz/sexual-...ml#post3333253
Old 22-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudaliar View Post
NO... NO...

Bro,

This is misleading.......
Old 22-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
mentos1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymentos1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a risk of transmitting HIV though the risk is low but still there. At the end of the day, it will be up to you to see if you want to take that risk in exchange for the pleasure.
Old 23-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HIV risk is very low considering that HIV research has been going on for over 27 years.

An estimated per episode risk is at 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. This is for fellatio. For the insertive partner it will be 1 per 10,000 exposures. As you can see, it is still very low. In fact, some HIV experts consider this estimate too high; they would say it is non-existent.

Considering that most commercial sex workers are not HIV positive, you can pout an estimate that 1 in 1,000 have HIV.

In other words, you chances of getting HIV from a single episode of unprotected oral sex runs into the millions.

Stop fretting about it. But if you want to test, remember to wait for at least 3 month to get a conclusive result.
Old 23-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
??? please help...
The same damned question over and over and over and over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
doodlenoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

of cos'

Even having sex with CD, you might get HIV... if cap break.
PCC is the best chance at being safe.
Old 24-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlenoodle View Post
of cos'

Even having sex with CD, you might get HIV... if cap break.
PCC is the best chance at being safe.
wa lau, who dont know pcc and stick to one sex partner is safe, but honestly how many of us can follow it.....anyway back to the question, the ans is yes, if she got cut or ulcer in her mouth though the chances is extremely low. hope this ease ur mind abit.
Old 25-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

sorry but let me rephrase this... isn't HIV spread through blood and sexual fluids like sperm... that said... if the guy is HIV infected... and the girl perform BBBJ and CIM... there's a possibility she'll be infected....

likewise if the gal is HIV infected and her mouth had some blood, like gum problems, ulcer, etc... then in this case, the guy has a possibility of getting infected... yea?
Old 26-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|0|- View Post
sorry but let me rephrase this... isn't HIV spread through blood and sexual fluids like sperm... that said... if the guy is HIV infected... and the girl perform BBBJ and CIM... there's a possibility she'll be infected....

likewise if the gal is HIV infected and her mouth had some blood, like gum problems, ulcer, etc... then in this case, the guy has a possibility of getting infected... yea?
Yeah !

So the bottom line is, just wrap your stump before you hump ( or get sucked ).
Old 02-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|0|- View Post

Actually. in both cases it is extremely difficult to get infected. The reason being our saliva contains chemicals that deactivate the HIV virus. It will render the HIV useless and thus cannot infect. So, even if the gal has gum problems, or the guy's sperm has HIV, it is very unlikey to transmit in this manner.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

transmitting HIV thru oral is quite low as HIV virus in our saliva is actually lower compare to in our blood or other body fluid and as Bro hguy pt out our saliva contains chemicals that deactivate the HIV virus. A certain amt of HIV virus also have to be transport from the carrier to the person for the person to be HIV positive so this even lower the chances. However there is still a possiblity of it being transfer thru oral based on medical reports so if you are relly bother by it dun do bbbj opt to do it with cap instead
Old 05-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

This question has been flogged to death already. The answer is UNLIKELY, but NOT ZERO.

Look at it this way, if I gave you a drug and told you that it will give you pleasure but has a small possibility of killing you, would you still take it ?

Some people do, and they become drug addicts, and eventually some of them will die from the drug. Others say no, and stay healthy, but will not experience the same pleasure. Your choice.

Don't forget that BBBJ also has a moderate chance of giving you other STDs. Some, like Herpes, is incurable. Although not fatal, I would not like to have to explain to the gf or wife how I got it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1