The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to avoid catching feelings after FL say they miss you?

Hi all.

I think i finally experienced an FL's attempt(maybe? sort of) in KCing.

So about a week ago on a saturday, i booked a girl from dome 1 and had one of the best experiences ever, in terms of service from an FL.

We exchanged contact and i thought that would be the end of it. I would probably just randomly message her after a few months asking when would she be returning.

After the session, she messaged me saying she missed me and asked me what i was doing. She even tried to call me but i didnt pick it up.

I eventually responded by saying that she doesnt miss me, but miss the money instead. LOL. I think she got triggered by that and she said she won't message me anymore.

After a few days, she messaged me again saying she misses me and wants me to come and find her. She even specified how many guys ask her out for coffee but she refused because she didnt want anything from them. She even gave me advise on how i don't trust anyone and i wont find any true love from this.

Bros, i would like to know what are the common things that FL will say in order to try and KC you, and how we can avoid those traps.

Because honestly, its hard to avoid the feeling like you are special to them. Im a newbie in chionging and i hope i wont catch any feelings with them.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to avoid catching feelings after FL say they miss you?

reduce the portion of carrots in your diet

dun eat too much
Old 10-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her if she really missed u can she meet with FOC service result will be the ans

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5
Old 10-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if she had affection towards ya,made a story of tat u r in debt, can tell how 'affectionate' she is liao.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

if you want to avoid being affected by their words..

i think all will agree..

the only advice for you is to

get your own life in order...

date girls. try and date girls.

focus on work and bring in bigger bucks.

FL are just FL. look at admin's signature as well..

FLs are for fucking not loving... the advice has been given by the forum admin, Sammyboyfor account..
Old 10-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

No choice.. I have been single for 10 years now.

Feel really lonely at times. I am a simple man. Only want love, affection and concern from another female.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eattoomuch View Post
No choice.. I have been single for 10 years now.

Feel really lonely at times. I am a simple man. Only want love, affection and concern from another female.
pick up a new hobby or join a hobby group, get to know more people and make new friends

there is only one woman whom u receive unconditional love, affection and concern from: your mother, because of the mother-child bond

if u want those from another woman, what are u putting on the table?
Old 10-02-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sorry but you already make ur self NEEDY type craving for female affection and attention, so what ever we say no matter how logical will be one ear open and you will be thinking illogically with your penis brain.
Basically if you try 1000 different FL you will find that your "good service" is quite common, in the last 3 years i have try nearly 900 gals and in that sample size maybe 1/5 is GOOD but that is still nearly 200 gals.
basically a womans mouth and vagina is used by them to earn money or secure a comfortable life, nothing more, a woman can never love a man the way he expects. Men have a unrealistic expectation love for sake of love and they want to be loved even when they have nothing.
Women say such things but in practice love for the security and comfort a man is providing, not what he has done in past or what he may provide in future
I understand what you mean bro.. In fact, i think i am still relatively aware and in somewhat control of my feelings and havent fully let myself go..

Its just that i believe we all want to feel loved and cared by the opposite sex.. I am no different..
Old 10-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
pick up a new hobby or join a hobby group, get to know more people and make new friends

there is only one woman whom u receive unconditional love, affection and concern from: your mother, because of the mother-child bond

if u want those from another woman, what are u putting on the table?
Thanks for your advise bro.. I love my mother to death.. In fact, she is the only women i trust cause my heart has been broken by a few women whom i gave my heart and soul towards.

I think i am emotionally broken..

At this point of time in my life, i really have nothing much to offer to a woman.. I am not jobless, but i am still trying to build a good career from myself starting at the bottom..

I guess i have to remain this way for another 10 years untill there is something going on in my career where i am attractive enough to a woman
Old 10-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No matter how sweet or affectionate a FL is towards you, always keep in mind that there is a chance that they are only after your money. However, that being said you can try texting her or going out with her but just be weary and not fall into the KC trap.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Read the Dark Side of Man.

Thai FL miss me 555555
I am more interested in your picture for your RAW adventures.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all.

I think i finally experienced an FL's attempt(maybe? sort of) in KCing.

So about a week ago on a saturday, i booked a girl from dome 1 and had one of the best experiences ever, in terms of service from an FL.

We exchanged contact and i thought that would be the end of it. I would probably just randomly message her after a few months asking when would she be returning.

After the session, she messaged me saying she missed me and asked me what i was doing. She even tried to call me but i didnt pick it up.

I eventually responded by saying that she doesnt miss me, but miss the money instead. LOL. I think she got triggered by that and she said she won't message me anymore.

After a few days, she messaged me again saying she misses me and wants me to come and find her. She even specified how many guys ask her out for coffee but she refused because she didnt want anything from them. She even gave me advise on how i don't trust anyone and i wont find any true love from this.

Bros, i would like to know what are the common things that FL will say in order to try and KC you, and how we can avoid those traps.

Because honestly, its hard to avoid the feeling like you are special to them. Im a newbie in chionging and i hope i wont catch any feelings with them.
next time you visit her try to steal some money. see whether she'll miss you
Old 10-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your advise bro.. I love my mother to death.. In fact, she is the only women i trust cause my heart has been broken by a few women whom i gave my heart and soul towards.

I think i am emotionally broken..

At this point of time in my life, i really have nothing much to offer to a woman.. I am not jobless, but i am still trying to build a good career from myself starting at the bottom..

I guess i have to remain this way for another 10 years untill there is something going on in my career where i am attractive enough to a woman
its a general statement, on the other hand there are men and women who are fucked up parents

getting hurt is part of life, with such experiences u know what not to look for in a partner

its the way it is, men have to prove their abilities to provide before women choose them as their mates
Old 10-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just say u got retrenched. No money already how?
Old 10-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Ask her if she really missed u can she meet with FOC service result will be the ans
Well said bro haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1