The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
True enough... they were thrashed by their blue neighbour 4-1 ..with that gone r their top 4 hopes...nothing else to say...just as most pple had expected... ... like I said they will be thrashed by Spurs n Pool too in their next few matches n they will slide down to 8th or 9th position in the table ... RR is not a good enough coach, they shd get 1who is like Pep or Klopp

The nearest correct prediction this time is from imom who predicted 4-0...so close
MU players didn't want help Liverpool.

My Daily Star column
Old 07-03-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
RR is not good enough to manage a bunch of useless United players wannabe....and his decision to continue to field MagDisaster will be his demise as manager. That clown is the best defensive ball watcher in EPL.

https://talksport.com/football/10581...re-alex-crook/
I think RR fielded the useless capetan again this early morning is because Varane caught covid 19 n he doesn't trust Bailly, so boh pian lor.. anyway good news, heard rumours that they want to get rid of him soon n looking for buyers ...he is the most clumsiest defender I hv ever seen in the EPL

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-03-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe you'll spent £130m for AWB and Maguire bro.

Also sadly now starting to agree with your take on Ralf. Looks like you may be right after all, Ralf might not be that good as a manager.

I mean did Ralf and the United even watch the Spurs game? That was a clear blueprint of how to play against City. Shut down the overloads on the flanks, force them through the middle of the park which was flooded with Spurs players. Hit them with passes in behind to quick players. United did none of that.

Think you'll need to start from scratch at the end of the season, total overhaul. The big question is whether your owners are finally going to move in this new direction or continue with the same old?

Quote:
Bro Escobar, if u want this team to win their neighbours in blue, u need to replace them with at least 6 players from yr team (Pool) dressed n disguised in the Red Devil jerseys ...haha
Old 07-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Terrible display.....again.
City wasn't really playing top gear.
No, u r wrong, lacoruna... the men in blues went all out esp in the 2nd half in 5th (overdrive) gear wanting to kill all the small little boys in red n leaving them with only dry bones n skeletons...look at the hungry faces of all their players on the field this morning esp the £100 million new boy Grealish n Mahrez, tormenting, twisting n turning AWB n the other defenders... even in the last minutes of the game they still don't give chance n continued attacking n bombarding non-stop DDG n the MU goal trying to score more goals like Russia bombarding Ukraine like tat ...dont know wat RR told them at the interval, maybe he told them we better surrender, they r too strong for us, no use fighting anymore... haha.. just kidding

Last edited by Rickey; 07-03-2022 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
RR is not good enough to manage a bunch of useless United players wannabe....and his decision to continue to field MagDisaster will be his demise as manager. That clown is the best defensive ball watcher in EPL.

https://talksport.com/football/10581...re-alex-crook/
No, u r wrong also, bro AC...hv u forgotten their agreement ???.. cum wat may in the summer even if they lose, it will not affect RR.. he will just climb upstairs to be their consultant for the next 2 years

Old 07-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
What a shambolic display.

Some of the players simply dun deserved to be in the team.

I felt really shameful that my beloved team became a rubbish club.
Michael, where u MIA to ahh for so long ?? .. think they missed u v. much n needed yr help to guide them early this morning i/o RR, may be that's why they always anyhow kick n pass the ball to the enemies in blue, allowing them to launch endless waves after waves of non-stop attacks against their poor GK, DDG until he also becum blur n see only stars.. nah, just kidding...life is so stressful...no joke, no fun.. no fun, no son... haha

Old 07-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
Felt nothing and empty. No words can describe this team.

Need to clear out in summer and start fresh.
Yah, Michael.. Agree 110% with wat u said

Old 07-03-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU players didn't want help Liverpool.
Not only did they not want to help Pool, Paul, they also didn't want to help themselves n their own club the jersey n badge of which they r wearing... just interested to collect their big fat pay every week

Old 07-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Can't believe you'll spent £130m for AWB and Maguire bro.

Also sadly now starting to agree with your take on Ralf. Looks like you may be right after all, Ralf might not be that good as a manager.

I mean did Ralf and the United even watch the Spurs game? That was a clear blueprint of how to play against City. Shut down the overloads on the flanks, force them through the middle of the park which was flooded with Spurs players. Hit them with passes in behind to quick players. United did none of that.

Think you'll need to start from scratch at the end of the season, total overhaul. The big question is whether your owners are finally going to move in this new direction or continue with the same old?
Yes, agree with u too bro Escobar.. after spending so much on just these 2 defenders n they let in 4 goals... really money down the drain

I think u make a better manager than RR bro, reading u describe the analysis of the recent game between City n Spurs.. all of them from manager downwards just don't bother to sit down n analyse how their enemy play their game.. just blindly cumming out shooting at no specific targets w/o any real plan or tactic ..that's why after so many shots, none of the ball went into the enemy net...

Yes, u r right, just going by the shocking results alone this team n club needs a major overhaul if they want to fight successfully for titles n cups.. or another way is to send them to Anfield to be trained by Klopp once a week ???... how to play like a Liverpool player n win games

Old 07-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, u r wrong also, bro AC...hv u forgotten their agreement ???.. cum wat may in the summer even if they lose, it will not affect RR.. he will just climb upstairs to be their consultant for the next 2 years
RR going upstairs is fine..... but as long as we have the MagDisaster, McFreds, Lingard, Mata, Matic and so many other deadwood around, matters not who we bring in as manager, he or she will fail in rejuvenating United and bringing it to its former glory....

..... not unless we sell at least 10 useless players and bring in fresh talent or promote from the academy. But it will not happen as long as vampire Glazers are still owners and the BODonkeys are still running the show.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 07-03-2022 at 08:04 PM.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Based on last night display,GOD cannot even save Manchester United now….

My player of the season not Ronaldo not burno… as usual it goes to DDG…

If not for his understanding saves We will definitely be a mid table team…

Maybe ole and RR aren’t the prob… biggest prob the players… I dun wan to comment on how they play last night… but based on passion definitely ZERO passion!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-03-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
RR going upstairs is fine..... but as long as we have the MagDisaster, McFreds, Lingard, Mata, Matic and so many other deadwood around, matters not who we bring in as manager, he or she will fail in rejuvenating United and bringing it to its former glory....

..... not unless we sell at least 10 useless players and bring in fresh talent or promote from the academy. But it will not happen as long as vampire Glazers are still owners and the BODonkeys are still running the show.
Yes, bro AC...agree with all that u said...but i think RR going upstairs is more a hindrance to the new manager than a help...that is if the new manager is not the man preferred by him...foresee trouble there between the 2 men jostling for power to make decisions...not a good way to start either for the new manager or a way to continue for RR...RR is only good holding press conferences n identifying the problems of his players but doesn't know how to get them tgt to solve them to produce good results on the field...might even be worse than OGS...at least OGS won 3 times in matches against City...the big loss to city 2 days ago doesn't reflect well on him at all

Last edited by Rickey; 08-03-2022 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Based on last night display,GOD cannot even save Manchester United now….

My player of the season not Ronaldo not burno… as usual it goes to DDG…

If not for his understanding saves We will definitely be a mid table team…

Maybe ole and RR aren’t the prob… biggest prob the players… I dun wan to comment on how they play last night… but based on passion definitely ZERO passion!
Yes, of course bro Tai...the main problem is DEFINITELY the players not the managers...each of them has problems of their own yet think so highly of themselves but not able to show how good they r when they r on the pitch fighting to win matches for the club they play for ...

one good e.g. is Rashford...his std really drop alarmingly...usually he can dribble past defenders v. well n score goals in the wink of an eye but look at him that night when he was otw to goal with only the GK n 1 defender to beat...he hesitated to try to kick the ball into goal until more City defenders ran after him to stop him then decided to try to kick the ball in but by that time it was too late already n was blocked by 2 or 3 City defenders who chased back to stop him...it was clearly one good goal opportunity wasted by him ...that would hv been a typical "exquisite" Rashford goal if it was he 2 years ago...sigh...think RR shd send him back to training sch to re-learn how to be a good striker n score goals or alternatively sell him to other teams

Last edited by Rickey; 08-03-2022 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Btw Spurs was on fire n thrashed Everton 5-0 last night ...they r our next opponent this cumming Sat 12/3/22...will we get similarly thrashed by Harry Kane, Son & Co when that day cums ?? ...any predictions ???

Old 08-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23912 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw Spurs was on fire n thrashed Everton 5-0 last night ...they r our next opponent this cumming Sat 12/3/22...will we get similarly thrashed by Harry Kane, Son & Co when that day cums ?? ...any predictions ???
I foresee another loss.
If Utd continue getting lousy results, Europa League also cannot qualify.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1