The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1st time do hanky panky stuff

Greetings all bros here ,

Its my first time doing hanky panky stuff . It was late at night and was very tired from work...so going for a massage came on my mind . Walk around N.*.* and saw a massage shop still open . Went in and ask for a massage and was quote 1hr $45. Paid at counter , write down verification and was lead to the room . Small tiny room with attach but shared bathroom.

Room is quite dark tho..had a shower first and wait for the massage person to arrive. Was sent an old prc lady.. 35 plus maybe or older ..no choice as i have language barrier with them ( all are prc tho ) proceed with massage . Didnt provide any disposable pants and she mention no need to put on anything ( with hand language ) .

Not sure if thats massage or just press here and there then ask to flip over and came the GQ . If im not wrong with all the sign language ..$60 for HJ and one more not sure whats that $100 . So i paid $100 . She open her bra and pull up her clothes revealing her boobs ..put on my stomach and start HJ . I was like ...hmmmm thats all? No mood sia but no choice...at here half way already .Few mins then i explode. She proceed to wash up herself and clean me up with a towel . Then give me a head massage .

After awhile ...ask me if i want another HJ .. i laugh and say no thank you. Shower and i left. She mention they open 24hrs . Before i left saw a younger prc with sexy body. Wish could get her but i dont speak chinese . Abit problem =(

Massage : 3/10 ( i felt like not really massage )
Face : 3/10
Body : Plump with 34c boobs

By the way..is HJ safe?
Old 01-05-2014, 05:03 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 12
xpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1st time do hanky panky stuff

Pure HJ itself is like doing it yourself... but someone else doing it... so I do not understand what you mean by safe?
Old 01-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
NotToForget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays, HJ with a little special also so expensive, sian ttm.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Prices seemed to be going up.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As i read around usually about $50 to $80 uhh. Anyone can shaRe any location where have someone speak english
Old 02-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
eroticaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer15 View Post
Greetings all bros here ,

Its my first time doing hanky panky stuff . It was late at night and was very tired from work...so going for a massage came on my mind . Walk around N.*.* and saw a massage shop still open . Went in and ask for a massage and was quote 1hr $45. Paid at counter , write down verification and was lead to the room . Small tiny room with attach but shared bathroom.

Room is quite dark tho..had a shower first and wait for the massage person to arrive. Was sent an old prc lady.. 35 plus maybe or older ..no choice as i have language barrier with them ( all are prc tho ) proceed with massage . Didnt provide any disposable pants and she mention no need to put on anything ( with hand language ) .

Not sure if thats massage or just press here and there then ask to flip over and came the GQ . If im not wrong with all the sign language ..$60 for HJ and one more not sure whats that $100 . So i paid $100 . She open her bra and pull up her clothes revealing her boobs ..put on my stomach and start HJ . I was like ...hmmmm thats all? No mood sia but no choice...at here half way already .Few mins then i explode. She proceed to wash up herself and clean me up with a towel . Then give me a head massage .

After awhile ...ask me if i want another HJ .. i laugh and say no thank you. Shower and i left. She mention they open 24hrs . Before i left saw a younger prc with sexy body. Wish could get her but i dont speak chinese . Abit problem =(

Massage : 3/10 ( i felt like not really massage )
Face : 3/10
Body : Plump with 34c boobs

By the way..is HJ safe?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro, 1st welcome to you, can tell you are new here. Do read the post here to get more info fm others bros before you go this type of so call 'hanky panky stuff'. Why ?

1st You might con by them where u pay such amt for svcs.
2nd You might spoil the mkt where you pay so much for that svcs.

Hope you enjoy here and contribute your 'hanky panky stuff'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1