The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
DJay is Cool - loads of Potential
Looking for: A Man to Bonk my GF to fulfil fantasy

Hi bros, I’ve been a stalker on the forum for the longest time and this is my first thread here, so do forgive if anything I say is not up to standard (Terminology, etc).

Now, I’m pretty sure you find that the title seems too good to be true. But it is. Please read on before jumping to any conclusions.

Applications will remain open unless stated.

===

Information about my GF:

Early 20s, petite & slim, A-Cup. Has the guai girl look and can be quite shy.

Information about my myself:

Not sure if this is necessary, but I’ll put it in anyway. Early 20s, toned. That’s all you will want to know lol.

Information about us:

We have been together for over 6 years. Why aren’t we married? Look at our age and count back 6 years la!

She was the literal meaning of a guai girl. Hanging out with a nice crowd, going home after school and all that jazz. So when we got together for a few months, she knew I had a high sex drive. It took awhile for her to warm up to such intimacy.

Now, sex is just part and parcel of our relationship. For us, we just need a place to do it, so long as its somewhere she feels is safe.

===

We have both discussed our fantasies with each other. One of mine is that I’ve always had the desire of seeing another man penetrating my GF as she is tied up and blindfolded.

But for the longest time, no such opportunity to fulfil this was presented. Until now.

Our parents are the conservative types, so we were never allowed to sleep over together even in groups at chalets, etc. This time however, we managed to book a chalet for ourselves for 1 night in December.

Of course, I do intend to spend the majority of the time, during the chalet, with her alone. But there will be a few hours allocated for intimacy either before or after dinner on that day (It will be a weekday).

So as we were discussing what the plan was for that day, I brought up the possibility of my fantasy with her.

She agreed, so long as it is in the room on an extra bed (Not the ones which we will be sleeping on later on). The cost will be footed by you (Only $30 la).

(I will put all the rules in the next comment box)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1