The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating a Vampire 2

We stepped out of the car as Ben parked beside Teren. He and Tracey stepped out of their car with comically slack jaws. Teren grinned and I giggled at their faces. I suppose I’d looked like that on my first visit too. Locking arms with Ashley, I walked over to a still stunned Tracey. She looked at Teren oddly and then looked over at me, whispering, “You never told me Teren was loaded.”

I saw Teren’s lip twitch and knew he’d heard that. I grinned and shook my head at her bewildered face. “Because it doesn’t matter, Trace.” I watched his lips widen as he flashed his eyes to me in-between a conversation with Ben.

Ashley laughed at Tracey’s still confused face. Finally Tracey shook her head and said, “Why the hell are you still working for that bitch? You could probably buy the company.”

Teren laughed, switching it to a cough mid-chuckle, and I grabbed Tracey’s arm leading her to the house she couldn’t seem to get over. “They’re not that rich…besides, it’s his dad’s money.” I wasn’t entirely sure how his family had amassed such an amount, or whose it was technically, although they seemed to live a communal lifestyle…or a “nest” lifestyle, to put it in vampire terms, and probably considered whatever they had to be everyone’s. It was sort of a sweet way to live. Assuming everyone liked each other, which luckily, his entire family immensely loved each other, nearly worshipped each other. That was sweet too.

We all followed the granite steps to the huge wooden overhang above the front doors and I noticed the potted roses trailing up each one of the massive support beams holding the structure up. I grinned at the white beauties that the vampire women had put up for me. Nervous-excited energy flitted through me at the thought of tomorrow. Teren reached over and grabbed my hand, hearing my body’s change, and registering that I was nervous or excited or maybe both. He smiled at me encouragingly and moved his other hand to open the door.

The door swung in before he had a chance and I suppressed a grin at his mom’s impatience. Ben took a step back with the unexpectedness of that, and his face went a shade of green over his sudden movement. Groaning, he put a hand on his stomach and I narrowed my eyes, praying he didn’t toss his cookies on my beautiful new roses.

He kept it together though, and slapped on a gorgeous smile that almost made him seem normal, and not on the verge of being sick. I shook my head and turned to greet Teren’s…my…family.

"Emma,” Alanna beamed, as she, for the first time ever, ignored her son and swept me into her arms first. Her long black hair swished around my body as she humanly slow wrapped me in her cool embrace. I returned the gesture, feeling tears sting my eyes already. Oh, boy, I was never going to make it through this weekend.

She pulled back from me, eyeing me warmly, and then shifted her attention to Teren. He grinned and greeted her just as warmly as she’d greeted me. Yes, one thing this family had in spades, was love for each other.

When she pulled away from him, he swiftly hugged his dad standing at Alanna’s side, and then swished his arm out to indicate our friends. “Mom, Dad, this is Tracey and Ben, and of course, you remember Emma’s sister, Ashley.” Ashley had visited me at the ranch not too long after Teren’s conversion. Alanna and Jack gave her soft smiles of acknowledgement before he finished his introductions. “Guys, this is my father, Jack, and his wife, my step-mother, Alanna.”

Tracey and Ben threw on polite smiles as they shook Jack’s hand and I mentally reminded myself about Teren’s cover story. Alanna, Imogen and Halina, all looked too young to be his mother, grandmother and especially, his great-grandmother, so, to the outside world his birth mother had died a few years ago and his father had remarried, to a younger woman no less. Imogen and Halina were being “sold” as Alanna’s sisters. That story would work for several years, I suppose, until eventually Teren’s never-ending youth would have to have him be Alanna’s sibling as well. That would be a weird lie to say, she was just too much a mom to me.

Tracey was looking back and forth between Alanna and Teren, a clearly confused look on her still sickly face. I understood. Alanna and Teren were nearly carbon copies of each other; the resemblance was almost eerie. But he’d just established that he and Alanna weren’t blood related. Tracey was trying to figure that out. I smiled, picturing her astonishment when she met the other vampires; they were all eerily similar. That was one unfortunate part of the story. You just had to buy that they weren’t related to Teren, even though they looked just like him. Again, I suppose Teren could be altered in the story to be their brother…and again, weird.

With Jack looking ecstatic at having another fishing partner in the house, he clasped Hot Ben on the back, which made Ben wince horribly, and we were all led into the foyer. Tracey let out a low “wow” as she looked around the house. I smiled as I looked around too. The grand double staircase, the beautiful French doors that opened up into the impressive living room, the art along the walls, including the achingly stunning sunset that Halina had painted, and the naked, crying woman fountain in the center; it was beautiful and meticulous and classy, much like Alanna.

I noticed the details that weren’t there the last time I’d visited, as Alanna started walking the group to a side hallway that led to one of the different buildings (apparently, the guests weren’t staying in the main building, which was probably for the best). Alanna had set more potted roses along the banisters; the pot bases a swirled black and white marble, with faint streaks of red in them. The roses themselves alternated between deep red and a white as pure as snow…or vampire skin. The roses had been strung along the railings, so they looped around them, all the way to the top, the colours mingling beautifully. White and red pillar candles lined the edges of every single step, and when they were lit, I’d imagined that the entire staircase would glow. Even more candles and roses were spaced throughout the room, a few petals floating in the fountain, and I shook my head as we left it. It was impressive…and only the entryway.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We passed through a covered breezeway, into one of the side buildings that the vampires never really seemed to use. I suppose that they planned on eventually filling all the rooms with grandchildren - great-great-great-great-etc-grandchildren. That was one of the things about living eternally – you had to plan for events really far out there. It sort of blew my mind. I wasn’t even sure what I’d be doing in the next 6 months, let alone the next 60 or 600 years, although that last one wouldn’t really be a problem for me, as there was no way this human girl would live that long.

Alanna showed us into a room she’d set up for Tracey and Hot Ben. They both thanked her and laid down on the bed, face first. I chuckled at our tired, hung-over friends. As Alanna left with Ashley to show her to her room, Teren laughed at Ben, smacking his feet and telling him he’d go get his bags for him. Ben muttered something about Teren being an ass, for not being even just a little hung-over too, and then started snoring. I shook my head at the still drunk looking model and his equally still drunk looking girlfriend, and wished them both a speedy recovery from last night’s festivities.

Teren lickety-split got their things (which they didn’t notice, both having fallen back asleep) and then rushed to get Ashley’s as well. He blurred into her room, not having to hide any of his abilities from her, and she grinned and thanked him as she experimentally bounced up and down on the luxurious bed she was sitting on. Teren set down two black dress bags and cocked an eyebrow at me. I told him to not worry about it, and he grinned, knowing my dress was in one. I tilted my head as I studied the gorgeous man I was about to marry – that jet black hair and pale blue eyes, set off by impossibly sexy stubble - he was supernaturally perfect.

He leaned in to kiss me and then excused himself so Ash and I could excitedly whisper about the wedding. Alanna joined us, and after assuring me that Teren was bonding with his dad at their favourite fishing hole, I showed Alanna the dress. She oohed and aahed, and started crying pinkish tears in her joy. She hugged me again and patted my slightly larger belly, exclaiming how amazing I’d look, and how excited she was to have me join her family. As I clasped her chilly hand, I felt exactly the same.

Eventually, Tracey and Hot Ben woke from their “nap” and stumbled out to find everybody. Alanna pointed Ben to the general vicinity of where Teren was fishing with Jack, and Ben’s face brightened considerably. Looking like his normal handsome self, he grabbed some spare equipment and gave Tracey a quick kiss goodbye, before following Alanna outback, to where the jeeps were located.

Tracey had taken one look out her window after resting, and knew exactly what us girls were going to do while the boys played in the chilly waters. She’d decided that we were all sipping mojitos in the hot tub. Okay, she and Ash were sipping mojitos in the hot tub. I was sipping caffeine-free Coke and dangling my feet over the edge. The doctor had told me that anything hotter than bath water wasn’t good for the kids, and after all I’d gone through to get knocked up, I wasn’t taking any risks.

Ash would normally never wear a suit, but she felt comfortable around Tracey and I, and super comfortable around the vamps, and gleefully changed into a very modest one piece, while Tracey changed into scraps of material that I’m sure were illegal in several States.

They ducked out to the pool while I headed to the kitchen to prepare their drinks. I could hear Tracey’s exclamation when she saw it, from all the way inside. I giggled, remembering how impressed I’d been with it too when I’d first seen it. The pool area was exquisite. Flat river rocks made up a patio that seamlessly surrounded an Olympic sized pool, hot tub, and barbequing area. There just weren’t enough words to describe how natural and incredible this place really was. I hoped the ranch stayed in their family forever.

Alanna joined me, after seeing Hot Ben off, and slung a cool arm around my waist as I opened the fridge to look for some beverages that humans could drink. Alanna smiled and opened a drawer above the fridge, where several bottles of alcohol were tucked away. I was a little surprised at first, until she explained that Jack liked to have a drink or two with the hired hands, and Teren used to join them sometimes, back when he could drink.

As Alanna automatically started making mojitos, having heard Tracey’s request, I leaned back on the counter and watched her lightening fast hands work. “Are you guys going to be okay this weekend, Mom? I mean, you won’t go hungry or anything?”

She gave me a smile that I’d used her preferred form of address without having to correct myself, and then looked back to her work. “Of course, dear. We have ways to eat secretly.”

I worried my lip and looked out the window, to where I could see the rolling hills full of herds of cattle. “Yeah, well, I really appreciate all of the trouble that you’ve all gone to.”

She stopped and placed a hand on my shoulder, her youthful face warm and open. “It’s no trouble, Emma. You’re family.” My hand automatically went to my stomach and her eyes tracked the movement. With a small smile, she shook her head. “That’s not what makes you family, sweetheart.” I tilted my head, but she continued, that warm smile never leaving her. “You have my son’s heart…that’s what makes you family.”

She removed her hand and picked up a tray to put the drinks on. I felt my eyes water at her statement. That feeling only intensified with her next one. Picking up the tray, she shook her head again. “You have no idea how long he looked for you.”
Old 30-03-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

I swallowed, a tear falling down my cheek anyway. “Probably as long as I looked for him.”A goofy grin broke out on my face, along with more tears, and I silently cursed my hormonal body. My current state didn’t mix well with those darn emotional vampires.

Alanna had pink tears in her eyes too, and she gave me a swift hug with her free arm. Both of us swiping our eyes, we headed out to the back. Seeing the area for myself, I gasped and felt my mouth drop open. A large, white wedding tent had been stretched out between the two buildings and dozens, no, hundreds of twinkling lights were strung underneath the canvas. Outdoor heaters had been set up around the perimeter, waiting to warm up the humans that would be bothered by a chilly December evening, and a Plexiglas floor had been constructed over the pool, effectively creating a huge open area where once only swimming had taken place. You could see the calm water under that glass, highlighted by blue underwater lamps. Walking on that glass, it would seem like you were walking right on top of the water.

Dozens of balloons in reds, whites and black were tied off at the four corners of the massive tent, and to every available surface around the patio. Candles and roses, also in the weddings colours, made up nearly every other flat surface. Tables lined the area on the edges of the pool and the pool-floor itself was already set up with rows upon rows of awaiting folding chairs. The far end of the tent held a low bench with candles and roses and a wooden arch directly over it was draped in the twining flowers. I blinked away more tears as I realised what I was looking at – the spot where Teren and I would be married.

Feeling Alanna’s encouraging pat on my back, I closed my mouth and muttered something along the lines of “it’s beautiful”. It was all new, too – none of this had been here when we’d visited last weekend. The hot tub was behind the tent, and as the sides of the canopy were tied open, I could see through it, to where Tracey and Ash were laughing in the massive tub of near boiling water.

Tracey noticed me walking up and exclaimed, “Isn’t this amazing, Emma!” She shook her head in open delight. “Your wedding is going to be so beautiful.” Her eyes misted as she said that, and I saw a brief moment of wistfulness pass her features. I started to wonder if she and Hot Ben would get through this weekend without “the talk”.

As I took off my shoes and rolled up my pant legs, Alanna handed the girls their drinks. I watched Tracey, amused, as she took it and cautiously took a sip. She had to still be hurting some from last night. As the searing water hit my feet, I sighed contently. Alanna finished by handing me my Coke, and then cocked her head to the side, listening. I strained, but didn’t hear what her super ears could. Tracey took no notice about it, but Ashley watched her as intently as I did.

She smiled at me. “I’ll be back to check on you girls in a bit.”

The day was cold but clear, and a flash of sunlight played on her dark hair as she turned to leave. I wanted to ask her what it was, but she couldn’t really explain it in front of Tracey anyway, so I didn’t ask. I would just have to trust the vampires.

As I was banging my legs against the back of the tub and reveling in the mixture of chilly air and hot water, I started to truly relax. Everything was going perfectly…and everything would. This weekend was going to be fabulous. And I was going to come out of it…an Adams.

The cause of Alanna’s earlier distraction became apparent when maybe 10 or 15 minutes later, my mom showed up in the backyard. I bounded up to greet my mom, as Alanna excused herself to get her something to drink. I also knew that Alanna needed to back inside, away from the bright sun. She could be outside for stretches, but it did eventually get uncomfortable for her.

“Mom, you’re here!” I exclaimed, hugging the plump woman tight. Mom hadn’t been going to show up until tomorrow morning, giving us “kids” a chance to celebrate alone.

She grinned and hugged me back. “Yeah, I ducked out of work early. I know you’re having a bonding friend moment,” she pulled back to look at me, tears in her eyes, “but I wanted my girl.”

I shook my head, tears in my eyes as well. “It’s fine. I’m glad you came.” I felt the tears slide down my cheeks and thought that maybe the vampires weren’t the only emotional ones. “I’m so glad you’re here.” I nearly sobbed that and rolled my own eyes.

Mom only sniffled and then laughed. Pulling apart from me, she swiped her eyes. “You’re a little emotional, aren’t you?” Everyone laughed at that, me included.

Swiping my eyes, I muttered, “Yeah, darn pregnancy.”

Mom patted my stomach, a broad smile on her face. “And that only gets worse.”

I sighed and then hugged her again. A little while later, Tracey and Ash had had enough of the steamy water and scrambled out of the tub and into thick, warm robes. Mom looked around the fairytale like backyard and kept muttering, “It’s so beautiful, Emma.”

I nodded, agreeing with her, and showed her the areas of the house I could, while Tracey and Ash changed back into regular clothes. She was amazed at the glass walled living room that had a spectacular view of Mount Diablo. And she gaped at the stone fireplace, the stones along the flue meticulously positioned in such a way that they resembled a flame. But those reactions were nothing to the reaction I got when I showed her the kitchen.

Alanna’s kitchen was to die for, especially if, like my mom, you loved to cook. She opened every dark mahogany drawer, examined everything in the double fridge (that mainly was holding flowers – no blood, thank goodness) and exclaimed loudly at the walk in freezer (which also thankfully had no blood, any visible blood at least). Alanna joined our tour and pointed out all the intricate details of the kitchen that only a fellow cook would appreciate. I tuned them out as they started going over recipes.

If my mom thought Teren’s step-mother was odd, or a little too identical to not be related to him, you’d never know by her body language. She leaned in close to the woman as they animatedly talked over casserole recipes, and I tensed when Mom touched her shoulder, but then instantly relaxed. Mom was too caught up in the conversation to note Alanna’s “differences”. I sighed, relaxing even more.

Mom didn’t bother with the rest of the tour, content with Alanna in their favourite room. The two of them started preparing a feast for dinner tonight, just as the boys came back from fishing. Tracey mauled Hot Ben and I embraced Teren. Jack gave Alanna a warm hug and handed her the few fish the boys had managed to catch. It wasn’t much, it not exactly being fishing season, but Alanna looked like he’d just handed her a diamond bracelet, and gave him a huge hug, and then Teren.

“Thank you, boys,” she proclaimed brightly, as she and Mom started talking about ways to prepare it.

I smiled and relaxed into Teren’s arms, comfortable that this weekend was going to be fine.

While Alanna and Jack kept Mom occupied in the kitchen, the rest of us slipped into the living room. Tracey and Ben felt the need to make sure Teren and I got started in our marriage the “correct” way. I tried to pat my baby-filled stomach and explain that “we got it”, but Tracey was having way too much fun describing, in detail, every kinky act that she felt we needed to try on our wedding night. My sister blushed horribly and sipped her drink, silent, but listening intently. I blushed, knowing every vampire could hear Tracey, but not knowing how to tell her to shut up in front of my in-laws.

Teren only shook his head and laughed, occasionally looking embarrassed, occasionally giving me sly glances. I wanted to smack him at those eager looks, but resisted, especially when those sly glances started affecting me. Ben laughed at our obvious discomfort, and then interjected a few ideas of his own.

Just when I’d had enough of their outlandish, and in some instances, painful sounding, suggestions, a cool voice sounded over our shoulders.

“No, that position is better if her legs are held higher.”
Old 30-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

I tensed, but every head shifted to look at the newcomer. Halina sauntered into our midst, the sun having set while we were talking. The entrance to her lair was actually in the living room with us, hidden as a closet, but no one had noticed her opening the door, too engrossed in Tracey’s latest suggestion. They all gaped at her, both at her sudden appearance, and her startling similarity to Alanna…and Teren. And her outfit probably didn’t hurt either, at least for Ben’s stares. She was wearing a form fitting, long-sleeved dress that stopped just below her ass. It was horribly provocative and nothing appropriate for ranch wear…and completely Halina.

Hot Ben’s eyes drifted down to her long, snow-white exposed legs and I thought that he’d get smacked if Tracey was paying more attention. She wasn’t though. Her eyes were drifting between Halina and Teren, trying to figure out the familial connection.

Teren stood and gave her a swift hug, happy to see his great-grandmother, but needing to look as if he was only greeting his step-mother’s younger sister. Ah, the never-ending charade.

“Guys, this is Alanna’s little sister, Halina.” Teren grinned widely, barely suppressing a laugh, and I could instantly see why. Behind his back, where only I could see it, Halina pinched his thigh, hard. On a human, it probably would have incapacitated him. The oldest woman in the house apparently did not like being referred to as the “little” sister.

Hot Ben instantly stood and extended a hand to her. That got Tracey’s attention, and her eyes pulled away from Halina to glare at him. As he had a stupid ‘wow, you’re hot’ look on his face, I thought they may have more than one uncomfortable conversation this weekend.

Halina smiled at him crookedly, obviously enjoying his reaction to her. And I suppose it would be even more apparent to her. Since she was one hundred percent vampire, she had the most acute senses of all of them. And she enjoyed men. She enjoyed their attentions, just as much as she enjoyed terrifying them. As she listened to his…blood flow increasing, while shaking his hand and purring his name back to him, I could only imagine how satisfied she was with that.

“A pleasure,” she drawled out, her eyes dragging over his body.

Tracey immediately stepped between them, breaking their contact, and waved at Halina, not wanting to touch her. Tracey looked a bit afraid under the mask of bravado she had on, and I thought that maybe some part of her was sensing what I’d sensed the first time I’d met Halina, that she was dangerous. It was a nearly primal feeling to not want to be in her presence. Of course, Tracey wouldn’t understand why, so she’d brush it off as jealousy or something, but it was so much more than that.

“Hey…Tracey. Ben’s other half,” she added with a slight smile.

Ben made some sort of noise behind her and Tracey nonchalantly elbowed him. Yeah, definitely a conversation later. I cringed when I realized that Halina would hear it…and love them arguing about her. Then Halina’s eyes drifted to my sister. Her entire demeanour changed. The cold, calculating vixen that had just mentally undressed Hot Ben, was suddenly a 19 year old girl, embracing her long lost best friend. She swept Ashley into a warm hug, both of them giggling like they were finally reuniting at summer camp. I shook my head as I watched them.

They’d bonded when Ashley had visited. In a surprising way, Halina had taken to my sister, and she had nearly the same protective instinct towards her that Teren did. Halina hadn’t chosen this life, and had lost a lot when it had been forced upon her, namely her beloved husband. But also, the normalcy of working hard on their farm during the day and watching the sun set every night, the potential to fill that farm with children. Although she hid it well, the absence of that life crushed her daily. My sister had also had a fate not wanted thrust upon her. Her horrific scarring and the death of our father had set her on a path that most people wouldn’t wish on anyone.

The two brutal fates had bonded the women, almost tighter than blood could have.

Tracey was openly glaring at Hot Ben while my sister and Halina caught up. I laughed and started to go over to tell her not to fret too much about it, Halina just had that affect on men (thank god, Teren was related), but the last vampire finally made her appearance before I could take a step.

Teren and Halina both looked over a few seconds before she entered the room, but no one noticed their seeming precognition. Halina slung an arm around my sister and turned to watch her daughter enter the room. Imogen walked straight up to me and swept me into a hug. In her exuberance she actually lifted me a good foot in the air. It looked a little odd, considering the woman was no bigger than I was, but my friends were too busy staring at her appearance to notice. She set me down and I pulled back in her arms to look at her. She had on the long skirt and proper blouse that she preferred to wear, her hair neatly pulled back into a braided up-do, but the face, that perfectly ageless, vampire face, was yet another copy of the family genes.

Teren walked up and gave her a polite hug, again downplaying their closeness, and introduced her to the group, “This is Alanna’s twin sister, Imogen.” I startled at that, before smoothing my features. I hadn’t known the story involved the mother/daughter being twins, I imagined the two of them loved that, they were very close. I bit my lip, a little irritated at myself for not knowing all the lies I’d have to tell, and then a little irritated at how many lies I had to memorize. Oh well, it was the life I’d signed up for.

Teren pointed out Ben and Tracey, who greeted Imogen with friendly waves. Imogen was attractive, they all were, but she exuded an older vibe, like the grandmother she was, and not the raw sex appeal that just seemed to effortlessly drift off Halina, so Hot Ben’s eyes didn’t stay focused on Imogen for very long. After his greeting, he was back to ogling Halina, who played with a strand of her wildly free hair and gave him a look that clearly said, ‘I have chains in my room, wanna see?’

Under my breath, I muttered, “Stop it right now, Halina. Tracey is my best friend. If you try and sleep with him…I won’t let you come to the wedding.” No human in the room heard me, but Imogen cracked a smile and Teren chuckled beside me.

Halina openly pouted. Then she fixed her face into a wry smile and adjusted her super-short dress. Raising an eyebrow at me, she muttered, “There is no ‘try’ about it, but…fine.” She glanced briefly at him and then sighed softly before turning to leave. Ben and Tracey looked really confused by her seemingly random statement, but Ash looked over at me and cracked a smile, guessing what I’d said to her.

She got to the doorframe and paused, putting a hand on the wall and seductively leaning into it. Ben openly watched her and Tracey finally smacked his chest, bringing his attention back to her. Halina smirked at the exchange and looked over at me. “Plenty of other fish anyway,” she muttered. Shifting her gaze to Imogen and then Teren she brightly said, “I’m going out to eat. Have fun at…dinner.” She smiled oddly at that and then left the room.

My face went pale white, and I clenched Teren’s hand. I didn’t like the thought of her “going out to eat”. That usually meant exactly what it sounded like, and I didn’t want her anywhere near my hometown, hungry. “Teren,” I whispered, stress in my voice.

He leaned over to kiss my cheek, whispering in my ear as he did, “She won’t kill. I made her promise.” He pulled back and gave me a serious expression. I swallowed, but nodded.

She won’t kill. I knew that stipulation was only a temporary one. Halina enjoyed what she did, and even though she only took the lives of people she deemed dead already, i.e., child molesters, rapists, general scum bags, it was still taking a life and it still knotted my stomach. I knew Teren had somehow coached a promise out of her to please me this weekend, and I also knew that the “promise” wouldn’t extend as long as I’d like it to.

Imogen gave me a soft smile and shrugged her shoulders. Imogen had deep regrets over her own few kills and wouldn’t do it again, but they each sort of took an ‘it’s your choice’ stance on the matter. Especially when it came to Halina. But then again, as Teren had told me once before, “Have you ever tried to stop a full vampire from doing something they want to do?”
Old 30-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

As I relaxed a bit, accepting that tonight some poor schlub was going to lose a pint or so, but at least not his life, walking away from the encounter in a forced state of forgetfulness from her mind control, the second part of Halina’s last statement started to worry me. Dinner. I’d completely forgotten about dinner. As Alanna and my mom came back into the room and announced that it was ready, I remembered it. Crap. Three non-eating vampires, faking eating dinner, around three not-in-the-loop humans. I had no idea what they were going to do.

It turned out that what they were going to do, was sit down at the table with everyone else. I looked at Teren seated beside me and squeezed his hand nervously, but he only looked back with perfectly calm eyes. Whatever they had planned, it was something they were all in on, and all comfortable with. As I looked from him to Imogen, sitting across from us, next to Ashley, to Alanna, setting the table with my mother, I saw no tension in the vampire faces, only a calm peace.

I shifted my eyes to Jack, the one human who knew that something was up, and he looked peaceful sitting back in his chair and making polite conversation with Hot Ben on his left. I watched the middle-aged man, the graying hair and the warm brown eyes, but didn’t see any stress in his features. Not until Alanna came up and put a hand on his shoulder as she set down his glass of water.

When she did that, he looked up at her, and a brief look passed between them. The look in his eye worried me some. It wasn’t the nervous tension that I was feeling; no fear was in his face that they’d somehow be discovered. No, the look in his eye was one of deep sympathy. Like he knew she was about to do something that was going to be unpleasant for her, and he felt badly about it. She briefly smiled at him, leaning down to kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear.

Imogen and Teren looked at her, Teren taking a deep, calming breath, and I felt tears sting my eyes. Whatever they were going to do, was not going to be fun for them, and they were all still resigned to do it anyway. For me.

I wanted to stand up and beg them not to. I wanted to tell Alanna to bring out the carafe. I wanted them to feel comfortable in their own home. And I again debated moving this entire event somewhere else. I didn’t want them hurting themselves for me.

As my hormonal eyes started to spill over, Teren turned my face to his and began kissing me. The humans at the table whistled encouragement, but I still felt like sobbing. His fingers discretely wiped away my tears as he whispered in-between our lips. “Don’t stress. We do this for you willingly. We love you.” He pulled back, his fingers once again sweeping dry my face. As Tracey hollered her approval, he leaned in and whispered in my ear. “We will be fine. Just enjoy your evening.”

I gave him pleading eyes, wanting to know exactly what they were willingly doing for me, but I couldn’t speak. He sighed at the look on my face and leaned over to kiss the other side, whispering in my other ear, “Please, make what we’re about to do…worth it.”

He pulled back, giving me a pointed look and raising an eyebrow. I swallowed and nodded, looking at him and then Imogen and finally Alanna, as she and Mom finally finished setting the table. I suddenly realised why Halina was really skipping this meal. She didn’t want to partake in whatever they were about to do.

My mom chuckled as she sat down beside me and I slapped on a bright, fake smile. She patted my knee and looked over me to Teren. “Just can’t keep your hands off each other, can you?” She sighed a little dreamily. “It was like that for me and your father before our wedding too.”

Imogen perked up and gave my mom a sympathetic glance. She didn’t mention her own husband’s death, her “character” never having been married, but encouraged my mom to talk about her long lost husband, maybe living vicariously through her grief. Mom did, and the entire table shifted to follow the conversation.

My eyes drifted around everyone at this mammoth, elaborate table, the platters of steaks, freshly caught fish, mashed potatoes and green beans, slightly separating everyone. And then, during a pause in the story, Alanna began dishing up plates of food, brushing aside my mom’s attempts to continue helping her.

My mouth dropped open as every vampire in the room was given a plate of food…human food. I couldn’t even conceal my astonishment as I watched them in horror. They were all given a steak, a spoonful of potatoes, a small helping of the fish Ben and Teren had caught earlier, and a forkful of beans. Once they were all served and Alanna had seated herself at the other end of the table, they all began cutting their food. My eyes were as wide as saucers as Teren grabbed a fork loaded with a hunk of meat and held it in front of his lips. His eyes looking nervous, but his voice steady, he told me, “Eat up, Emma.” He popped the food in his mouth and gave me a quavering smile. “It’s delicious.”

He pointedly glanced at the plate of food Alanna had set in front of me when I still hadn’t done anything. I tore my eyes away from the sight of him eating, and made myself concentrate on my plate. My mom and Tracey talked obliviously while Jack watched his wife with worried eyes. Ben went on and on about how good the fish was, and Ashley looked around at all the eating vampires with a look of puzzled amazement that probably matched mine. But unlike me, she shrugged, assuming it was just something they could do, and joined in a conversation with Mom.

I cut my food and woodenly popped some in my mouth. I really wasn’t sure if it was something they could do or not. I watched Teren and the girls eat, and felt a knot of apprehension at the look of near disgust on their faces. I wasn’t sure what human food tasted like anymore to him, but I knew he had no desire for it, and I imagined it was much like eating a plate of dog food, or maybe worse, dog vomit or something.

Tears stung my eyes again, but I pushed it back. They seemed to be eating fine and if it really was only that it tasted badly, well, they could handle that for one night, right?

As the meal progressed, and eventually everyone finished their wonderful food, a light and happy feeling fell upon the table. It would seem that dinner had successfully gone by with no one the wiser to my new family’s situation. I relaxed back into Teren’s side, but he held himself rigidly in his chair. Alarmed at the tension in his body, I subtly turned to watch him. His face was trying to stay smooth, but I could see the way he clenched his jaw, the way his eyes winced every once and awhile. He was in pain. He was sitting there, calmly having a conversation with Ben, in pain. I clenched his hand, but he didn’t look at me.

That was when I noticed the faces on the other vampires. They were all in pain, horrible, horrible pain. I could see it in their body language. To me, it was written all over their faces. Seeing the look on Jack’s face, his eyes overly moist, I could see he clearly saw it too. It was a little miraculous to me that the rest of the room couldn’t tell.

As Alanna hadn’t moved to clear the table – a startling indicator all by itself, my mom offered, and began clearing things away. Alanna smiled softly and thanked her. At this point, Imogen stood and politely excused herself. No human took notice of her leaving, but my eyes couldn’t stay off of her. She walked slowly and stiffly from the room, sort of resembling the way Ash walked. She was gone for just a few moments before Alanna and Teren closed their eyes at the same time, a look of compassion passing their faces.

That look terrified me. They were hearing something I probably wouldn’t want to hear, something Imogen was doing that they would each have to do. I suddenly closed my eyes, understanding. The vampires could eat food, obviously, they still had mouths and stomachs after all, but they couldn’t digest it. So…the food had to come out. The same way it came in.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

I squeezed Teren’s hand, my eyes watering. He opened his and looked down on me, giving me a tight smile. He nodded and I nodded back. We both knew now, we were both on the same page.

Alanna excused herself as Mom started bringing in pie. I wanted to cry at the sight, tell Mom that no more food was needed, but I made myself smile and thank her. Made their sacrifice worth it.

Teren sat there the entire time we ate, no longer talking, his brow scrunched in un-disguisable pain. I wanted to scream at him to just go, get rid of it, since it was hurting him, but no one else would understand that, and I was way too riled up to secretly whisper it to him. Finally, Hot Ben seemed to notice his discomfort. “You alright, Teren?” He raised an eyebrow at him and tilted his head. I could have kissed Ben.

Teren cracked open his eyes. “Actually…I feel a little odd. I think I’ll turn in.” He slowly stood and calmly said goodnight to everyone. I watched him leave the room and had to force myself to not run upstairs to be with him. I looked over at Jack and saw the same level of restraint on his face.

None of the vampires returned to the table after that.

As Mom and Ashley and Tracey cleared the dishes and made some coffee for Ben and Jack, I excused myself to check on Teren. Jack gave me a sympathetic look and briefly nodded at me. He apparently knew what I’d find, and knew it would be bad.

My stomach clenched with each step up to our room. I hated what he’d done to himself, all to maintain the image of humanity. I hated that he had to hide, but at the same time, understood it. As I reached the top of the dual staircase, I put a hand on my stomach, wondering if this was the future I was condemning our children too. I suddenly understood one of the reasons why Teren hadn’t wanted to continue this…trait.

Softly and cautiously, I opened the door. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Looking around our opulent guest room here at the ranch, I blinked in the soft light of the lamps, surprised. It was empty. Just as I was wondering if maybe he went somewhere else, I heard him.

It wasn’t hard. I could clearly hear him cry out, although it was coming out muffled, like he was screaming into a pillow or something. It was coming from the bathroom, so I ran in there. My mouth dropped open and my heart leapt into my throat when I saw him. He was covered in blood. Panic seized me, until I watched him heave a pile of blood onto the tile floor. It wasn’t coming from a wound, it was coming…from him. My panic tripled as I knelt beside him. I wanted to yell for help, but there was no one to yell for. All the vamps were going through this, and the humans that knew the secret, were entertaining the humans who didn’t. There was no one to help Teren, but me.

He was curled into a fetal position and clutching his stomach, groaning into a blood soaked towel, in-between vomiting up more blood. His fangs were extended, having dropped down at the presence of blood, even his own. I’d never imagined so much blood could leave a person’s body. I started crying and shaking as I held him. He was so out of it he couldn’t speak, only continued screaming into anything that would muffle the noise, and heaving up more blood, food having long ago left his system.

His body apparently had had a severe reaction to the food being put inside it. His sickness was about quadruple what my morning sickness was. As blood ruined his clothes and mine, I held him tight, stroking his back and murmuring that I loved him, and everything would be okay. I wasn’t even sure if he heard me. I wasn’t even sure if everything was okay. I had no idea how to help him.

Worrying that my family would come check on us, and then understanding why Jack wasn’t immediately at Alanna’s side – someone had to run interference - I cried lightly into Teren’s back as he continued his muffled screaming and heaving, not knowing what else to do.

Shaking near uncontrollably, the vomiting eventually stopped. A while later, the cries stopped as well. I held him in my arms, our bodies coated in the blood he’d released - it was cold and sticky, and smelled awful, all pooled together like it was. I fought down my own nausea as I stroked back his hair and kissed his temples. I don’t know how much longer I held him in that chilly, bloody bathroom, as he shook in my arms, but eventually a body breezed into the room.

“Teren…how long did you let it go?” I startled as Halina knelt beside him, her face both irritated and worried. She lifted his weak head and his eyes lolled back before he could focus on her, his fangs red from his own blood.

“Will he be okay?” I whispered, hope filling me that someone who understood what was happening to him, could help him.

She muttered something in Russian as she examined him. “Yes,” she looked back at me, “We’re harder than that to kill.” Running her hand over his face, she muttered, “But he didn’t have to let it get this bad.” With a wry look, she added, “And he could have made this mess in the toilet.”

A soft laugh escaped him and I nearly sobbed in relief. He hadn’t responded to me once since I’d come in here.

Halina started cleaning him up and then helped him stand up. He was weak, but managed to get on two feet. She started walking him away, more carrying him than helping him. They walked into the bedroom and then she surprisingly turned to the window. Picking Teren up and slinging him over her shoulder, like he weighed nothing, I watched her open the window and prepare to jump. Confused, I exclaimed, “Wait, where are you going with him? Shouldn’t he rest?”

She paused and looked back at me, her face hard. “No, he needs to eat. They all…need to eat, now.” Deep understanding rang through me, as I suddenly saw the real reason Halina had skipped dinner.

It wasn’t that she wanted a bite in town. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to go through what Teren and the others just had. It was that one of them needed to stay strong, to help the others. Their love for each other was overwhelming, as was my guilt, that they’d felt the need to do this in the first place. I couldn’t imagine having the foreknowledge of how painful something you were going to do was, and then doing it anyway. It would be like knowingly shoving your hand in a fire. But, as my hand automatically drifted down to the twins in my belly, I reconsidered that. The end result of my situation certainly wasn’t going to be easy, but sometimes, the ends justify the means.

I nodded at Halina and watched her step up onto the window ledge; I guess they couldn’t really just walk out the front door, what with Teren soaked in blood like he was. Before she jumped, she turned back and looked me over. Shaking her head, she muttered, “Shower, change, and then go tell your friends that he’s fine and he’s sleeping.” She raised an eyebrow at me pointedly. “You’re going to be a member of this family. You must now play your part.”

I nodded again and then she turned back to the window and jumped. They were gone by the time I looked outside.

To Be Continued on Next Chapter of a whole new thread, https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=645770 ... ... ...

Last edited by kiasusam; 02-04-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lucas24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1