The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
comet777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishdom View Post

Any bros up before?
huge boobs
Old 19-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Wah big sia ............
Old 20-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

grats bro! eat cannot finish.....!

Quote:

Old 20-06-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hungry2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggielover View Post
I guess maids are also human. You dun screw them, they find some Bangla man who would. So you decide.
hahahaha.....always itchy
Old 21-06-2018, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Wht picture u guys put on social apps to fish?
a nice car will help.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!

Just to share my sexventure...
Met up with a maid just now, chatted for a few days and today I asked if she keen to meet for tea break.

As usual mentioned something like can only meet short while etc. Then told me she needed to buy shampoo and conditioner but no money. So heck, I told her I buy for her and she come meet me to collect.

She reached out meeting point and proceeded to my car in the MSCP, which I picked a strategic spot earlier.

Got into the back seat and start action almost immediately, hugged and kissed then she auto move to my dick.

Unzipped me and bbbj me, damn shiok to see her head bobbing up and down with slurping sound.

I reached under her tank top and removed her bra to play with her B cups and hard nipples.

Bbbj me for about 10mins, I removed her shorts and panties, capped on and had her ride me solid.

Sucking on those perky nipples while she rode and moaned loudly asking me to fuck her harder.

Fucked with her on top and bouncy tits till I cum.

Dropped her off at bus stop near her place.
Maybe will meet again tomorrow for another round.
Old 21-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SkyScrapers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Fuck a few for FOC before....when they start to ask money..I act blur
Before that, I have few indo maids is FOC. But now they have going back to their own country due to contract ended.
Old 21-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome sexventure bro.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inku View Post
Met up with a maid just now, chatted for a few days and today I asked if she keen to meet for tea break.

As usual mentioned something like can only meet short while etc. Then told me she needed to buy shampoo and conditioner but no money. So heck, I told her I buy for her and she come meet me to collect.

She reached out meeting point and proceeded to my car in the MSCP, which I picked a strategic spot earlier.

Got into the back seat and start action almost immediately, hugged and kissed then she auto move to my dick.

Unzipped me and bbbj me, damn shiok to see her head bobbing up and down with slurping sound.

I reached under her tank top and removed her bra to play with her B cups and hard nipples.

Bbbj me for about 10mins, I removed her shorts and panties, capped on and had her ride me solid.

Sucking on those perky nipples while she rode and moaned loudly asking me to fuck her harder.

Old 22-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13845 / Power: 18
SG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inku View Post

Nice share

Doctored / Fake / Impure Pictures (鬥轉星移)(All are Welcome)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233437

Made in Taiwan (Nude and Non Nude)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233965
Old 22-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! She looks like an indon ML whom i know thru wechat.

Thank you
Old 22-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wow! She looks like an indon ML whom i know thru wechat.
normally they will play in several social apps for fun
Old 22-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone can reupped? This surin maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Nice, finally managed to see pics and short clips of 'Surin'. Up u for your effort in posting and re-posting.
Old 23-06-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone upped this maid before?
Old 23-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can send me her wechat
Old 23-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

share contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1