The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
An Erotic 1 drink 2 many•••

Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.juicysexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, just added some local flavours to enhance the story.
--------------------------------------------

I have a hot wife who is graced with awesome big tits and a big round well curved and booty body. But I always seem not to be satisfied with just her. I have fantasized about her all the time: mainly getting fucked by other men in a variety of settings.

My wife is 5”6, big tits with nice round nipples that get so hard when she is horny. Anyway, one of my dirty fantasies was about part of my fantasies is seeing her getting fucked by other men without her knowing, because I know if I brought up this topic, she would get mad at me. So, one day I worked out a plan!

I took her to dinner one night at a nice restaurant that we both enjoy. I made sure she wore a nice flowing dress that hugged her body, and showed off her gorgeous goddess’s breasts. While bit uncomfortable at first, she soon warmed up to the idea that she looked hot. It was really so, because I noticed a few guys in the hall who were staring at her body.

After dinner we returned home where we decided to have a few more drinks (well, actually we had more than just a few, they were a lot). At this time, we had a few friends of our family invited to our house. As the night went on, and everyone was enjoying the party, one of the guys who came with a friend of mine stayed, because he was too drunk to drive. My wife, totally drunk, went upstairs to bed. This was my opening! I asked this stranger what he thought of my wife’s tits. He was drunk, but sound enough to reply. He looked at me and said that my wife’s ass looked great when she was walking upstairs. He said that he had never seen the ass like this one! I laughed and remarked that she was probably passed out up stairs. Then I told him that when she was too drunk, she could be fucked hard by anyone and she would not even notice. This was enough to see the lust erupting in his eyes. I also told him that I was so drunk I was about to pass out, so I needed to go to bed. But this guy could consider my house as his house, and to feel free to do what he liked.

With that to be said, I walked up the stairs. I noticed that my wife was passed out lying on her stomach indeed. So, I deviously placed her on her back, slid her dress up to reveal just the bottom of her black lace panties. I noticed that her pussy was slightly exposed for anyone to see, including the man downstairs. And this really turned me on, so I made sure to spread her legs just a bit wider to make her irresistible.

I lay down bed and was about to sleep when I heard the door creak open. I forgot to turn the lamp off so the room was still slightly lit. However I could see through the crack of my eyes that there was my guest.

He rubbed his cock when he approached the bed, he stood still and could do nothing but gazing on my drunk wife’s snatch. My drunk wife was spread out before him, lying there, unconscious with her pussy revealed. He started approaching; I don’t know if he was sure that we were both asleep, but kept on going. He approached her, then paused stopping for a second, and after that slowly moved his hand to her inner thigh just above her knee! Noticing no movement from my wife, he slid his hand up to the point where her pussy was. He then took his fingers and slid them down alongside her panties! I could see his hand moved to the underside of my wife’s ass.

With his other hand he began caressing her chest and slowly slid it down to one of her breasts. Then he squeezed it with his hand. I could feel the lust and desire escaping his eyes, and half opened mouth. And I could swear his throbbing cock was aching. At that moment he managed to unclasp the bra revealing more of her boobs out. With his right hand he quickly exposed her large tits. I could not believe it, her nipples were so hard and perky! At this moment I wanted to roll over and kiss them like I did many times before! But I didn’t and kept lying there and pretending to sleep.

This guy grabbed both of my wife’s tits and gave them a squeeze, keeping the nipples between his fingers. Afterwards, he bent over and gently licked them with his tongue. At the very same time he slowly slid a hand down my wife’s stomach to her spread open legs. Not wanting to miss this, he slid her dress up to her belly, fully exposing her panties! He then slid his hand down her inner thigh, along her pussy, then up her pussy slit. This must have driven him crazy because he then slid his finger down the side of her pussy and curled his finger underneath! That was just enough to touch her pussy lips. Then he pulled the panties over, exposing her well shaved tight pink pussy for him. He wanted some more, lifted her legs and removed the panties, sniffed her sweet wet essence of her underwear and tucked them into his jeans! I could not believe it, he was actually going to take them home with him!

Last edited by kiasusam; 02-03-2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Erotic 1 drink 2 many•••

That was the least of my worries because he looked down at her fully exposed and vulnerable! Then he began removing his shirt, unbuckling his jeans and taking off his underwear exposing a huge 8” cock! His shaft was incredibly thick and solid for its size. He slowly got on the bed and removed what was left of her dress! He took a moment, watching my wife passed out, unconscious on the bed. She was naked, exposed and completely vulnerable to this man who was gonna take carnal advantage of her! I didn’t know what to do because I could not stop him, I was mortified and yet so much excited by what was going to happen.

Straddling my wife, the man grabbed underneath her thighs and spread her legs even more revealing her sweet pussy! He grabbed his cock and lowered it to her small pussy hole. He rubbed it against each of her pussy lips as if to taunt my wife. It looked like he was going to show how powerless we were to stop him from fucking her. Just then, he slid the huge, swollen head of his cock down her clit and down her pussy. It was already glistening wet, despite the fact that she had no idea what was about to happen! He then slowly slid the head of his cock inside her.

His cock was impaling my wife’s sweet innocent honey pot, her reassure, the only thing that no body was allowed to see (not even fuck) and now it was being fucked by this man we did not even know. As these thoughts ran through my head, I could feel my own helplessness. Once inside my wife’s pussy, he slowly slide every inch of his thick cock into her tight hole! I wondered if she felt anything at this moment, while his erection was making its way back and forth inside her love canal. I could hear her moan slightly in her unconsciousness, obviously enjoying the fucking she was getting! To my surprise, the man only fucked her stretched and swollen pussy even harder, I could hear his balls slapping against her ass! He moved forward and firmly grabbed her tits. He didn’t care, he didn’t think twice about what would happen if she woke up, he didn’t care at all. All he cared about was fucking the hell out of this slut spread out underneath him while he hubby was laying a few steps away from them. Forever, nothing could change the fact that he violated this sweet honey flesh and felt every inch of her soft meat. There was nothing that could be done to change that, he forever owned her cunt, doing things to it that had never done!

Every inch of that cock was violating her in the most carnal and erotic way! Faster and faster he fucked her, his balls slapping so hard against her ass that her pussy juices were splattering all over the place. I could hear how wet her pussy was and secretly wished I would not have allowed him to cum inside her. Faster and faster, he fucked her until I heard him whisper “this pussy feels so good, I’m going to cum up inside of that pussy!”

Just then he drove his cock balls deep into her pussy, ramming the full length of his cock to the hilt, and exploded deep inside her, showering the soft, silky inner of my wife’s cunt with blasts of his hot sperm! I lay there, I could not believe that this guy just came inside her pussy, but it was too late to realize my folly because I could not change what just happened! After a few more thrusts inside my wife’s cunt, he slowly slid his huge cock out of her exposing a huge gaping hole! Just then, the first streams of cum began oozing out of that cunt, dripping down her ass and pooling on the bed sheets.

With a smug look on his face, he looked at his work, smiled, looked at me and put his clothes on. Before, walking out the door, he looked back at her spread legs on the bed, cum dripping from her swollen red cunt and laughed. Then he walked out of the bedroom and I heard the front door shut behind him. I didn’t know what to do but I knew one thing, I could not help myself! I just lied there, jerking off beside her and reliving what just happened.

END OF STORY
Old 02-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I live it
Hope can see her real
She sweet can I have her pic to PCC
Thanks
Old 02-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Similar Video as per story :

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/xqmnp85tu5yt/7586...-401.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/3vgm72h41zaz/7586...-401.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/xke8fps4tlj3/7586...-401.part3.rar
http://katfile.com/11q26l7vmkfp/7586...-401.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/doy6jvnagqqg...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/89rvpbntxmb7...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/602ktw1869w8...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/m8v8ww3tydkb...part4.rar.html
Old 02-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Floater630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing, thanks TS
Old 02-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
FlyingCricket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story!!
Old 02-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
Butter Cookie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButter Cookie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
That was the least of my worries because he looked down at her fully exposed and vulnerable! Then he began removing his shirt, unbuckling his jeans and taking off his underwear exposing a huge 8” cock! His shaft was incredibly thick and solid for its size. He slowly got on the bed and removed what was left of her dress! He took a moment, watching my wife passed out, unconscious on the bed. She was naked, exposed and completely vulnerable to this man who was gonna take carnal advantage of her! I didn’t know what to do because I could not stop him, I was mortified and yet so much excited by what was going to happen.

Straddling my wife, the man grabbed underneath her thighs and spread her legs even more revealing her sweet pussy! He grabbed his cock and lowered it to her small pussy hole. He rubbed it against each of her pussy lips as if to taunt my wife. It looked like he was going to show how powerless we were to stop him from fucking her. Just then, he slid the huge, swollen head of his cock down her clit and down her pussy. It was already glistening wet, despite the fact that she had no idea what was about to happen! He then slowly slid the head of his cock inside her.

His cock was impaling my wife’s sweet innocent honey pot, her reassure, the only thing that no body was allowed to see (not even fuck) and now it was being fucked by this man we did not even know. As these thoughts ran through my head, I could feel my own helplessness. Once inside my wife’s pussy, he slowly slide every inch of his thick cock into her tight hole! I wondered if she felt anything at this moment, while his erection was making its way back and forth inside her love canal. I could hear her moan slightly in her unconsciousness, obviously enjoying the fucking she was getting! To my surprise, the man only fucked her stretched and swollen pussy even harder, I could hear his balls slapping against her ass! He moved forward and firmly grabbed her tits. He didn’t care, he didn’t think twice about what would happen if she woke up, he didn’t care at all. All he cared about was fucking the hell out of this slut spread out underneath him while he hubby was laying a few steps away from them. Forever, nothing could change the fact that he violated this sweet honey flesh and felt every inch of her soft meat. There was nothing that could be done to change that, he forever owned her cunt, doing things to it that had never done!

Every inch of that cock was violating her in the most carnal and erotic way! Faster and faster he fucked her, his balls slapping so hard against her ass that her pussy juices were splattering all over the place. I could hear how wet her pussy was and secretly wished I would not have allowed him to cum inside her. Faster and faster, he fucked her until I heard him whisper “this pussy feels so good, I’m going to cum up inside of that pussy!”

Just then he drove his cock balls deep into her pussy, ramming the full length of his cock to the hilt, and exploded deep inside her, showering the soft, silky inner of my wife’s cunt with blasts of his hot sperm! I lay there, I could not believe that this guy just came inside her pussy, but it was too late to realize my folly because I could not change what just happened! After a few more thrusts inside my wife’s cunt, he slowly slid his huge cock out of her exposing a huge gaping hole! Just then, the first streams of cum began oozing out of that cunt, dripping down her ass and pooling on the bed sheets.

With a smug look on his face, he looked at his work, smiled, looked at me and put his clothes on. Before, walking out the door, he looked back at her spread legs on the bed, cum dripping from her swollen red cunt and laughed. Then he walked out of the bedroom and I heard the front door shut behind him. I didn’t know what to do but I knew one thing, I could not help myself! I just lied there, jerking off beside her and reliving what just happened.

END OF STORY

damn man your so fucking stupid! why did you let that happen to you ? if i were at your side i would fight to death just to protect my wife. But you just did nothing ? I cannot understand you. that man is maybe laughing at you when he could see you with your wife outside.. did you even think about that ? Goodluck to your stupid life !
Old 02-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JulesVerne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story with videos
Old 02-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CarringPalace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
I like this!!
Old 02-03-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
verduct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarringPalace View Post
I like this!!
Agreed!!
Old 03-03-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
CreamyPuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 03-03-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Here is another similar story for your review.

Please note that thee contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.
--------------------------------------------

OUTDOORS 3P

Two friends decide to get a girl drunk and push their horny cocks into her willing pussy, I am sure, we’ve all been there, done that, haven’t you every tried to get a girl wasted and then fuck her?

It happened in summer 3 years ago. When that day was hot that I woke up early and started watching TV.

Suddenly my mobile rang. It was my friend calling.

- Hi! – I greeted him.

- Bill, hi! Listen, I’ve got a nice idea. Let’s meet near the shop right now, – Andrew offered.

I got dressed reluctantly and in 5 minutes was near the shop. Andrew was waiting for me already.

- Why so long? – He asked me unexpectedly.

- I need to get dressed… – I replied. – What’s the idea you told me about?

- Do you remember Helena who came here last year for summer?

- I do. What’s about her?

- She’s coming at half past three today.

- And what’s the idea?

- If she comes today in the afternoon, in the evening she’ll go out. We have a few hundred bucks, do you remember?

- Sure.

- So, let’s buy lots of strong drinks, make her drunk and fuck Helena. What do you think?

- I like the idea but she’s unlikely to drink with us.

- Don’t be afraid, I’ll persuade her.

- What time shall we meet?

- I think she’ll go out about 7, so, come here at 7 too.

- Ok, I’ll bring the money.

We parted. I had plenty of thoughts in my head: How it was going to happen? What would we do if she didn’t agree? Or became pregnant?

A knock at the door stopped my reflection.

- Who’s there? – I asked.

- This is Andrew, open the door!

I opened the door and saw two black heavy bags in Andrew’s hands.

- Here are the drinks, – he put the bags on the floor.

- Why did you buy so many of them? – I was surprised.

- There aren’t too many, just right for the three of us. See you at 7 near the shop…

- Ok, I’ll be there.

The day seemed to last for too long. When it was 6.45 I put on the most expensive jeans I had, sneakers and a blazer.

I came up to the shop but found nobody there. Five minutes later Bill and Helena approached.

- Hi, Helena!

- Hi, Bill! – She kissed me on the cheek.

- So, shall we go? – I asked.

- Sure.

We went in the lake’s direction. There were two benches. We put our drinks on one of the benches and sat on the other. Beer was to start from. Andrew opened the bottle skillfully and made a sip.

- The beer’s good! – Andrew said. – And it’s cheap.

I made a big gulp. The beer was really good despite the price we’d bought it at. We talked about what had happened to all of us during this year while we were apart.

I rose and made a few steps away to have a cigarette. At this moment Andrew came up to me and whispered into my ear:

- Look, she’s already very tipsy, let’s begin?

- No, we need to wait for 15 minutes more to make sure she’s drunk.

We returned to the bench and looked at Helena. She seemed to be very drunk. I whispered into Andrew’s ear:

- You were right, it’s time…

- Yeah…

We sat on both sides from her. I put my hand under her blouse and began stroking her back tenderly. Andrew was massaging her big boobs. I unhooked her bra and soon her blouse was off. I began caressing her nice breasts, stiff nipples whilst Andrew was kissing her lips passionately. She was moaning quietly. I put my hand into her trousers and felt she was moist. I told my friend about that.

Then I pulled her jeans off and saw her red transparent panties. I took them off as well. She spread her legs moaning loudly. My tongue touched her clit and she shuddered.

I started sliding my tongue over her wet clit. She was very excited. I felt I couldn’t restrain myself anymore. I took my jeans off, got my big phallus out and penetrated the girl sharply.

I felt the walls of her vagina wrapped my cock pleasantly. She screamed from the pain and I got amazed by the fact she’d been a virgin.

I was fucking her wildly feeling no compassion to her and enjoying every moment. She soon felt enjoyment as well and arched her back and pierced her nails into my shoulders.

It lasted for about 10 minutes. She climaxed twice. A hot wave of orgasm consumed me and a huge spurt of semen gushed into her passage. I collapsed on the ground exhausted.

Andrew was the next. He entered easily as the pussy was wet and full of my cum. He had a quick orgasm.

We kept on drilling into Helena for two more hours and arrived home when it was late at night.

Since that evening our dates got more frequent and we needed no alcohol anymore to get warmed up. I must confess that this summer was the best in my life.

END OF STORY
Old 03-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Gravesity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 03-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
verduct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story!
Old 03-03-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Gangbang rape

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/n7568p25wgh8/7592...E-61.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/pyh6ojv2h3d6/7592...E-61.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/tkukvq9j8rfy/7592...E-61.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/latgrw2ctsoh...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/wbzwyux9cnkp...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/x0hu7d03qrh4...part3.rar.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1